Home

Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo

Posted By: NE Wildlife

Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 01:25 PM

Anyone been following this? The two brothers have been missing
In NW Missouri since Sunday. After they went there
For there cattle business. They now say it is a death
Investigation of the two and no longer a rescue mission.
They have one person in custody from Breymer missourie
Garland Joey Nelson is the guy in custody
Posted By: MoSam

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 01:39 PM

Braymer is about 30 miles east of me so of course it is the big news around here. Officials haven’t
said much as of yet but it seems like they are still trying to piece all of it together. They have changed it from a missing persons to a death investigation as of yesterday, they have a guy in custody and have charged him with stealing the victims vehicle . They are doing a lot of digging currently on the suspects place and lots of helicopters in the area. As anything that happens like this, there are a lot of rumors flying around. Seems like everyone has heard a different version.
Posted By: UCMcoyote

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 05:17 PM

I've heard the same. I live 5 miles from there and that gravel road is basically a highway now. Guy that is in custody has already been in jail once for stealing calves a few years back. Drive by his parents house every day during trapping season which is where he keeps cattle and that is where all the digging is going on as of yesterday. Anything beyond that I couldn't tell you for sure, i just know that cause i have met the guy before and knew his parents.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 05:22 PM

I wonder how much cold cash was being carried by the two guys from Wisconsin? Very odd and potentially very sad!

Chris
Posted By: Northmocats

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 06:00 PM

I'm about 15 miles from Braymer. I too trap that area.. Its a shame the Two Wisconsin Fellas had to get involved with such a Character.
Anyone around here could have told you Joey Nelson was a Shyster and a Young crook.
Supposedly I've heard he destroyed the bodies, but who knows with all the Rumors I've heard..
Now he can do another Video called Life back to Leavenworth.. He done an interview after he got out discussing the previous cattle fraud -Life after leavenworth or something.
Posted By: Bristleback

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 07:01 PM

Read about this on the news this am, bad deal.
Here is the video Life After Leavenworth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fP_tBeJF_4

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/19 08:56 PM

Well they must have something pretty bad on him
If they arrested him for theft of a vehicle and denied
Bail due to a danger to society

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:11 AM

Anybody hear Anything new on this situation?

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:25 AM

The local news channel from the home area of the brothers is no longer calling it a missing persons investigation but a murder investigation! frown
Very said for all those affected!

Chris
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:48 AM

I heard a rumor the guy in custody owed the brothers quite a bit of money and they went to collect. I'd be checking the hog pens.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 02:27 AM

It always amazed me how the media will pick up and run with some stoties but ignore (nationally) other stories.

I hope the victims family is staying strong.
Posted By: seiowatrapper

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
It always amazed me how the media will pick up and run with some stoties but ignore (nationally) other stories.

I hope the victims family is staying strong.

True. ^^ If only the two Wisco brothers were a minority or something and someone recorded the bad guy calling them a derogatory name, then it would be national news. Condolences to the families involved, that doesn't sound good.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 11:53 AM

the truck he stole was the one the guys from Wisconsin had been driving......does not look good for him
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by TreedaBlackdog
the truck he stole was the one the guys from Wisconsin had been driving......does not look good for him

Sounds like it was a " rental truck also " ....

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 12:04 PM

I have heard they have video of him driving the truck after the guys disappeared. I watched the youtube video - it was good. I would guess the young guy was over extended on his ag loans and owed the guys quite a bit of money and it went south when they went to collect.
Posted By: claycreech

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:02 PM

My daughter worked with the suspected killers girlfriend and current fiancé at a dairy farm while they were in college. Wild deal.
Anybody remember the Copeland’s from Chillicothe, Mo.?
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:24 PM

I had forgotten about the Copeland’s until this morning. That was before my time but I remember hearing the story

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:39 PM

I looked up the charge on him and they are holding him without bond on a Tampering with a Vehicle charge - felony.
Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 01:55 PM

I just looked all over for any news coverage on this - nothing. Had to use a search engine to pull it up. News outlets suck as they only push their agenda or whatever they can sensationalize.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by TreedaBlackdog

Dont think he stole the truck.....more like removed the truck from his property aka crime scene.
Posted By: Alex the dog

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 05:12 PM

Very sad for the families involved.

Here is the latest from a local news station, thank goodness for GPS data from the rental truck.

CALDWELL COUNTY, Missouri (WBAY) - A man made his initial appearance before a judge Monday morning in connection to the investigation into the disappearance of two Shawano County brothers .

Garland "Joey" Nelson is charged with Tampering With a Vehicle in Caldwell County, Missouri. He's being held without bond at this time.

A probable cause statement released Friday says Nelson admitted to driving the truck rented by Nick and Justin Diemel prior to their disappearance. The Seymour area brothers visited Nelson's farm in Braymer, Missouri, last Sunday. That's their last known location prior to their disappearance. Investigators said Friday that the Diemel brothers are presumed dead.

Nelson appeared before a judge Monday via video. The court denied a request to change the "no bond" status. A bond hearing is scheduled for Aug. 1 at 10 a.m.

Missouri investigators will hold a news conference Monday at 4:30 p.m. to discuss what they've called a long-term death investigation.

Investigators are still actively searching the Nelson farm outside of Braymer.

"We do have a suspect in custody," Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish said Friday afternoon. "We are not releasing any of the charges."

Sheriff Fish would not confirm if the suspect in custody is 25-year-old Garland "Joey" Nelson. However, a probable cause statement obtained by Action 2 News shows that Nelson admitted to driving Nick Diemel's rental truck after the brothers visited Nelson's sprawling farm property in Braymer.

The probable cause statement says Nelson admitted driving Nick Diemel's rental vehicle from his Braymer home and parking it in a commuter lot on Interstate 35 and Highway PP in Holt. Holt is about 40 miles southwest of Braymer.

Here's the timeline, according to the probable cause statement:

GPS information shows the Diemel's rented 2019 F250 Ford truck left a hotel in Cameron, Mo., at about 8:49 on the morning of July 21. They traveled east on Highway 36. At about 9:26 a.m., the rental truck pulls into Joey Nelson's driveway on Catawba Road in Braymer.

At 11:44 a.m., the rental truck leaves Joey Nelson's property.

At 12:18 p.m., the truck is recorded on a security camera at Casey's General Store in Polo. The truck is driving south on Highway 13. Security camera video shows no passenger in the front seat.

At 12:19 p.m., the rental truck is captured on security camera of a Hy-Klas Foods. It's going west on Highway 116. Again, video shows no passenger in the front seat of the truck.

At 12:45 p.m., the truck pulls into the commuter lot at Highway PP and I-35 in Holt. The truck was left running with the keys in the ignition and the lights on. The probable cause statement says Nelson admitted to leaving it there.

"Based on my investigation, I believed Mr. Nelson drove the 2019 Ford F-250 rental truck without the consent of the renter N. Diemel's permission or the Rental companies [sic] permission," reads the probable cause statement.

Sheriff Fish said Friday that the search for the Diemel brothers continues.

Joey Nelson served two years in federal prison for fraud. Federal court records say Nelson engaged in a scheme to sell more than 100 cattle he did not own and kept the money. He was ordered to pay more than $262,000 in restitution to multiple victims, including the USDA Farm Service Agency, individual farmers, and another cattle company that operates similar to the Diemels' livestock business. The Diemels were not named in that case.

Investigators using search warrants have been "checking buildings, ponds, waste piles -- we're just looking anywhere we can to just find these brothers."

Sheriff Fish said investigators are also at other locations in Clinton and Caldwell counties with search warrants. He did not discuss details but said, "There have always been multiple searches going on."

Nick Diemel, 35, and Justin Diemel. 24, were co-owners of Diemel's Livestock in the Seymour area. They had traveled to Missouri for business. Joey Nelson was a known client of Diemel's Livestock.

Diemel cousin Rob Krull and Diemel Livestock employee Rob Chupp traveled to Missouri to help with the search.

Chupp tells KMBC that he spoke with Nick and Justin at about 11 a.m. Sunday. They were at a farm, and on track to fly out of Kansas City at 1:50 p.m.

The family are pleading for tips and information.

"We need answers. Family needs answers. He's got four kids at home and a wife," Rob Chupp told KMBC.

"The littlest piece of information might actually be a big piece of information."

Nick Diemel wife, Lisa, tells Action 2 News that farmers in Missouri and Indiana and other states raise cattle for Diemel's Livestock. Nick regularly travels as part of his business.

"I think we’re just trying to remain optimistic, they’re going to find them and they’re coming home," said Lisa.

On July 20, Nick and Justin flew from Milwaukee to Kansas City. They were due to return home on Sunday, July 21.

Lisa says she last spoke with Nick at 8:55 a.m. Sunday. She says the men were about to travel to a client's farm to discuss business. Lisa says the client has had previous business with Nick Diemel.

Neither Nick or Justin answered texts or phone calls since that 8:55 a.m. conversation.

"I call him every morning, I call him every night, I send a Facebook message, I text him, his phone doesn’t go to voicemail, Justin's goes right to voicemail, so I feel like maybe they can ping something off of social media," said Lisa.

Later, the Diemel's rental truck was found at the park-and-ride in Holt. Nick and Justin were not in the black Ford F250 four-door truck.

“Nick is a father of four kids. He's my high school sweetheart. Him not contacting us... we didn't go for long when he was on trips to check on me or talk to our children,” Lisa Diemel tells Action 2 News.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Clinton County Sheriff's Office at 816-632-8477.

A benefit fund is set up for the Diemel family at Community First Credit Union. Donors can send checks to this address:

Community First Credit Union
P.O Box 1487
Appleton WI 54912-1487

Make checks payable to "Diemel Brothers Benefit.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 05:54 PM

the cops are just picking on Nelson because he's an ex-con.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 05:55 PM

You're joking, right?
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 06:24 PM

Of course.

Doubt anyone here is personally effected by this tragedy so I don't think a little sarcasm is out of order.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 06:52 PM

I gotcha. Hard to read the sarcasm sometimes.
Posted By: houndone

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 10:11 PM

just listened to the news nothing really new. they said nelson is cooperating with authorities. indeed very sad for both families involved.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 10:27 PM

If that guy was fully cooperating this would be over now except for the judicial process.
Posted By: houndone

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/29/19 11:34 PM

I agree either he did it or is involved somehow!!!!
Posted By: Actor

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/30/19 12:04 PM

The first question that pops into my head, from my LE experience, is who pied up and drove back from where he dumped the truck. You can almost bet it was his girl friend. I would be squeezing her until her eyeballs were bulging... if aren't already doing that.

Garry-

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/30/19 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Actor
The first question that pops into my head, from my LE experience, is who pied up and drove back from where he dumped the truck. You can almost bet it was his girl friend. I would be squeezing her until her eyeballs were bulging... if aren't already doing that.

Garry-
truth
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/30/19 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim
I just looked all over for any news coverage on this - nothing. Had to use a search engine to pull it up. News outlets suck as they only push their agenda or whatever they can sensationalize.

Well if he had done something serious like killing an eagle it would be all over CNN.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/30/19 04:11 PM

The sheriff saying that this investigation is going to be "long term"....wonder what he means by that? There must be some evidence that recovery is going to take a while. Otherwise, why mention long term?

Also, to state that it is now a death investigation...likely there has been evidence located that indicates those guys died, ie, blood, witness to the murder, or something..

He'll break eventually and tell what he did and where the guy's bodies are.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/01/19 12:30 AM

Update - Human remains found: https://fox11online.com/news/local/...led-in-missouri-for-diemel-investigation
Posted By: UCMcoyote

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/01/19 02:57 AM

I'm not sure why they're saying hes cooperating cause hes already been caught misleading police during this investigation. They say that during every interview with police.
Posted By: WIMarshRAT

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/01/19 03:22 AM

On a brighter note, the community has rallied to support the family -- led by a young boy.

https://fox6now.com/2019/07/30/very...n-to-family-of-missing-bonduel-brothers/
Posted By: Northmocats

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/01/19 03:24 AM

Could be rumor , but I hear the cops think Nelson stuck them in the Feed grinder then buried them in the feed lot... Why they showed footage of the cops sifting through dirt. Came out now they have found Remains.
Unfortunate for the Wisconsin Family's

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/02/19 10:40 AM

Suspects mother doesn't think he was involved: https://fox11online.com/news/local/the-latest-mom-of-son-charged-in-diemel-brothers-case-talks

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/02/19 02:18 PM

Crime scene techs dont set up tents and sift for no reason. What you heard about being buried at feed lot is likely true.
Posted By: Alex the dog

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/08/19 09:59 AM

More information coming out about Joey Nelson:

GREEN BAY, Wis./FORT SCOTT, Kansas. (WBAY) - A Kansas farmer is sharing details about his business encounters with a man charged in connection to the Diemel brothers death investigation.

David Foster tells Action 2 News that he once called Garland "Joey" Nelson a friend. Foster says that relationship changed when business dealings with Nelson crumbled.

The owners of a Bonduel, Wis. business also did business with Nelson. Nick and Justin Diemel disappeared July 21 after visiting Nelson's sprawling farm in Braymer, Mo. The disappearance is a death investigation.

Nelson, 25, is charged with Tampering with a Vehicle in relation to the disappearance of the Diemel brothers. A probable cause statement says Nelson admitted to driving Nick Diemel's rental truck on the day of the disappearance.

On July 30, searchers found human remains on Nelson's 74-acre farm. Those remains have yet to be identified.

We're learning more about Joey Nelson from David Foster, the owner of Cash Cow Enterprises in Fort Scott, Kansas. Foster says their relationship began when Joey Nelson reached out to him about doing some business.

Foster says his frustrations grew when Nelson failed to pay up.

"I was getting a little bit more aggravated and he was coming up with more elaborate excuses, and one time he was basically threatening to commit suicide and all this, and it’s like the last thing I want to do is be the reason why somebody offs themselves," says Foster.

Foster said Nelson raised cattle for him. As the business deal soured, the cattle were returned to Foster in poor condition.

"Mine were returned, they were malnourished, starved, I mean skin and bone," says Foster. "I had to help pick the calves up off the ground, onto the trailer, just so I could move them off my property."

Foster started talking with other farmers who had similar stories about Joey Nelson.

"I called them up, and I started asking them about their relationship to Joey, and what I found was that they did not have a partnership with Joey, they might have done business with him once, but they said 'He’s a liar, he’s a thief, he’s a crook' and all this stuff. And I’m like, 'Yeah I’m starting to get that,'" Foster says.

Foster says he spoke with Nick Diemel several times and shared frustrations about business dealings with Nelson.

"I had talked to Nick multiple times prior to him going missing," says Foster. "The last time I talked to Nick was July 5th, and then the previous time I had talked to him before that, I remember him saying that he had told Joey to sell the cattle to send him a check."

Foster continues, "Then this last time I said, 'Well did you ever get a check or did you get paid?' And he said, 'Oh, they sent me a check but it wasn’t any good.' Something like that. And he was going to go down and basically beat his (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) or whatever, but still, a normal response to somebody who owes him over a quarter million dollars."

Foster tells us the disappearance of the Diemel brothers hits close to home.

"My banker threatened that we were going to go up there and start counting cattle, find out what had happened and why haven’t they been sold, and all this, which I envision is eerily similar to what the Diemels were going through," says Foster.

Eventually, Foster cut ties with Joey Nelson.

"Basically, I cut off all ties with Joey, I think it was May 16th, is the last text that I sent him, of this year, we had done business since May 11th, of 2018," says Foster. "That was the first contract that he signed here at my farm, in Kansas, to do some business together."

Foster started looking into Nelson's history. He discovered Nelson had spent two years in federal prison for fraud.

"I started doing all my own research. It didn’t take very long to find, oh, he’s already been in prison for 18 months or something like that. And so after he had dumped the cattle on my property, that’s when I really started diving in. Like, hey this is the last straw, this isn’t right, something is definitely wrong," says Foster.

The Kansas businessman saved phone conversations and texts with Nelson.

"Every little thing was a lie. Everything that he had ever told me. So as I started going back through phone logs, conversations, text messages, all this stuff I started doing my own private investigation and following up with any time he had mentioned somebody he had done business with, or whatever," says Foster.

Joey Nelson is scheduled to appear in a Missouri courtroom Thursday for a bond hearing related to the vehicle tampering charge. Stay with Action 2 News for updates.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/16/19 10:34 AM

Some more information coming out on his farming operation: https://fox11online.com/news/local/nelson-back-in-missouri-court-thursday
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/16/19 10:44 AM

Thanks for the update. I've been following this story, hasn't been much new information in the last couple of weeks.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 11/19/19 12:07 AM

More information released today: https://www.wbay.com/content/news/Diemel-brothers-remains-found-in-Nebraska-trailer-565120642.html

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 11/19/19 10:01 PM

TT
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 11/19/19 10:36 PM

sad,very sad for those guys,,just unreal
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 11/20/19 01:29 AM

Such a shame.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 11/20/19 01:34 AM

At least they found them thats the only good point.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 02/06/20 11:08 PM

No action as case delayed again: https://fox11online.com/news/local/...n-accused-of-killing-shawano-co-brothers

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 02/06/20 11:14 PM

Justice is slow but he will get his IMO!

Chris

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 04/17/20 07:19 PM

Bound over for Trial: https://www.wbay.com/content/news/M...urders-of-Diemel-brothers-569726671.html

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 04/17/20 07:25 PM

Thanks for the update.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 04/17/20 07:29 PM

Sick individual for sure! Hope justice is done.

Chris
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 04/17/20 07:39 PM

Thanks for the update.

I don't think there will really be justice , but maybe they get a conviction and keep this guy from another repeat this time.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/07/20 03:46 AM

He may get the chair...

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/M...Wisconsin-brothers-deaths-570262031.html
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/07/20 09:40 AM

Hope so.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/07/20 10:37 AM

I heard he was now trying to remove the judge and get a different one.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/07/20 12:37 PM

It's good to know the bodies were found one can hope the guilty get what they deserve .

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/19/20 10:25 AM

Civil Case Settled yesterday with a Judgement of $4 Million dollars to the family: https://fox11online.com/news/local/family-of-missing-wisconsin-brothers-settle-lawsuit

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 05/19/20 10:59 AM

Good! I wonder if they will ever collect?

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/14/20 05:49 PM

The latest update: https://www.wbay.com/2020/08/14/man-charged-with-killing-diemel-brothers-disputes-2-charges/
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/14/20 05:57 PM

It should be double that.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/14/20 06:12 PM

Thanks for the update.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 08/14/20 07:28 PM

Very sad.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 09/16/20 11:06 AM

Case moved to another county: https://www.wbay.com/2020/09/16/cas...others-killings-moved-to-another-county/
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 09/16/20 11:34 AM

A lawyer tactic no doubt.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 09/16/20 11:41 AM

Thanks for the update.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 03/04/22 11:12 AM

The wheels of justice move slowly: https://fox11online.com/news/crime/...issouri-homicide-murder-fraud-court-case
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 03/04/22 12:10 PM

Life with no parole
Posted By: goatman

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 03/04/22 01:17 PM

There should never be a plea bargain on a murder charge. Abe Lincoln (as a lawyer) lost a murder case in my county. They took the suspect to the edge of town and hung him in a oak tree. Now that is a speedy trial.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 03/04/22 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue

sad,very sad for those guys,,just unreal

Very Sad

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 04/05/22 11:41 PM

It looks like the case is going to be delayed again: https://www.wbay.com/2022/04/05/nel...d-case-related-diemel-brothers-killings/

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 09:03 AM

Resolution after all these years: https://www.wbay.com/2022/09/28/nel...rs-diemel-brothers-court-documents-show/
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 10:59 AM

Lawyers made alot of $ off that deal. Ridiculous.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 11:34 AM

Friend of mine told me they finally had sentenced the guy, I hadn’t realized the case wasn’t closed. What a POS!

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 12:14 PM

Thanks for the update!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 01:36 PM

Me too, Lug. I had wondered if there was ever a conclusion!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 10/01/22 04:44 PM

There shouldn’t have been the option for a plea……. Eye for an eye!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Green Bay

Of course he's involved. He wouldn't be driving their truck if he wasn't. Sounds like a business deal gone bad.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 02:06 PM

This is old news Trapper7. That story was published in August of 2019. Garland Nelson pled guilty to two counts of murder back in September of 2022 and was sentenced to life in prison.

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 02:07 PM

Actually he was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences. I doubt he will ever get out.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 02:27 PM

Only thing better, would be a tall tree and a short rope!

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Only thing better, would be a tall tree and a short rope!

Amen to that
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Missing wi brothers in Breymer mo - 07/27/23 05:37 PM

Must be something in the water around there. Braymer is in same neighborhood of where Ray and Faye Copeland were from. And not all that far from Skidmore, where Ken McElroy met his Waterloo.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums