Home

Mexico to take legal action.

Posted By: Pike River

Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 09:00 AM

Now the Mexican government is getting involved in possibly curtailing the 2nd.

"Mexico on Sunday threatened to take legal action against the United States for failing to protect its citizens after this weekend's mass shooting in the border city of El Paso.

Of the 20 people gunned down at a Walmart at the Cielo Vista Mall, at least seven were Mexican citizens, and Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard promised Mexico City will act.

In a statement, the Foreign Ministry called the attack in El Paso a "terrorist act against innocent Mexicans."

Ebrard called Saturday's shooting an “act of barbarism.”

“The president has instructed me to ensure that Mexico’s indignation translates into ... efficient, prompt, expeditious and forceful legal actions for Mexico to take a role and demand that conditions are established that protect ... Mexicans in the United States,” Ebrard said in a video posted on Twitter.

Ebrard later announced that he would be in El Paso to meet with the victims and offer support from the Mexican government.

Of the 26 injured in the attack, at least nine were Mexican nationals, according to the government.

El Paso, America's 22nd-largest city with an estimated population of 682,669, is more than 80 percent Hispanic or Latino, according to U.S. census data. El Paso sits just across the Rio Grande from Ciudad Juárez, which has a population of 1.3 million.

The shooter appears to have been targeting Hispanics and authorities are investigating it as a hate crime. A 21-year-old Texas man was in custody."
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 09:05 AM

what a joke. is mexico going to take responsibility for all the mexican gangster/drug dealers operating in the u.s.? what about americans who have been assaulted robbed murdered etc in mexico.

I think its scary that even mexico think's u,s. citizens should disarm. why would mexico care?
Posted By: mole

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 10:59 AM

Remember the Alamo
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 12:27 PM

Was the Wal-Mart a Safe Zone? You have to be 21 to buy ammo at Wal-Mart.
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
what a joke. is mexico going to take responsibility for all the mexican gangster/drug dealers operating in the u.s.? what about americans who have been assaulted robbed murdered etc in mexico.

I think its scary that even mexico think's u,s. citizens should disarm. why would mexico care?

Sorry, not our citizens.stay home and go to the OL' El Paso-Mexico Walmart.
Needless to say there drug running Amigos shooting up our country.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 01:24 PM

How about we send them a bill for what their citizens are costing us.
Posted By: SUMROW

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/05/19 03:40 PM

How about we send them AOC and call it even or would that be considered a terrorist act also!!!!
Posted By: trap master

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 12:37 AM

Unbelievable.... 4000 Americans killed by illegal aliens... The Mexican government must be using the cartels product to think they can even have a say of what we do in our country. why don't they do something about all the killing going on in their own country
Posted By: adam m

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 02:18 AM

Mexico president is telling us we need stricter gun laws. Rofl:D he can't even control the guns coming into his country his borders his people or the cartels. Mexico has a much higher gun murder rate than the US and I guarantee the guns used in said murders aren't being bought at the 1 gun store in the entire country
Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 02:23 AM

Maybe Mexico should build a wall to keep its citizens on the right side and out of harm's way.
Posted By: run

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 02:28 AM

LOL.

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 02:42 AM

Lol
Posted By: Boco

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 02:53 AM

Big monetary settlement coming for mehico.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim
Maybe Mexico should build a wall to keep its citizens on the right side and out of harm's way.

Perfectly said
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:10 AM

Simple, send all Mexicans back to mexico. Americans that were from mexico can stay.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Simple, send all Mexicans back to mexico. Americans that were from mexico can stay.

Logic is not allowed..........
Posted By: Actor

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:20 AM

Shut down the border completely so NO ONE or ANYTHING can either come or go …. that should make them happy … I know it would me …!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry-
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim

Brilliant!

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Actor
Shut down the border completely so NO ONE or ANYTHING can either come or go …. that should make them happy … I know it would me …!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry-

Lots of produce comes from or goes through Mexico
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 04:22 AM

Yes it does Adam, and they have someof the worst chenicals still being used there, one that haven't been allowed in the us for a long time.
Posted By: SUMROW

Re: Mexico to take legal action. - 08/06/19 04:25 AM

Garry-[/quote]
Lots of produce comes from or goes through Mexico[/quote]

And there are a lot of other countries we can get produce from. Stop all trade with them for a month and we would be looking at a completely new government there.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums