Home

He is coming to get em.

Posted By: snowy

He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:01 PM

Just the start if the blue take over in 2020.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-assault-weapons-ban-shootings
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:03 PM

He did not know what City and State that things happened in even! LOL Hide you children then your guns if he gets in.
Posted By: rex123

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:11 PM

Biden is an idiot.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:24 PM

lots of them our gov is screaming for red flag laws you can prove your innocence latter
Posted By: adam m

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:26 PM

Also Beto said similar and would consider Australia style gun grab.
These candidates have lost their mind. It's getting ugly.
Harris wants to ban assault weapons and a strict background check
Posted By: handitrapper

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:34 PM

If they come to my house? Better bring some bags for the carcasses.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by handitrapper

It will become civil war 2.0.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Biden is an idiot.

^ this
he is one regardless, of his political party, that I can't stand to listen to him speak.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 10:58 PM

Right after they seize all the assault rifles, we are going to find out how many people the next mass shooter can kill with pistols or shot guns. Seizing assault rifles is going to have next to zero effect on the problem. Which is, some mentally ill people are prone to this behavior.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Right after they seize all the assault rifles, we are going to find out how many people the next mass shooter can kill with pistols or shot guns. Seizing assault rifles is going to have next to zero effect on the problem. Which is, some mentally ill people are prone to this behavior.

My guess would be a pickup with a snowplow and a crowded sidewalk.
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Also Beto said similar and would consider Australia style gun grab.
These candidates have lost their mind. It's getting ugly.
Harris wants to ban assault weapons and a strict background check

I agree with you.

Does that idiot (harris) realize a knife in the right hands is an assault weapon, as is a base ball bat, hammer, stone, gasoline, car...
The code of honor and respect for our fellow citizens has fallen off the map for a few deranged individuals. The news media loves this type of action. They report it over and over.

If things are so bad here maybe they should try living in that big sand box across the pond with our Troops that do their best to try and keep 911 from happening again.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 11:09 PM

NPR radio had a Mexican woman on this morning talking about the el Paso shooting. Blamed trump for increase in violence, said he needs to do something to curb the violence in this country. Interesting that her home country, beautiful peace loving Mexico, is on track to break their murder record for the year. Expecting 30,000 people killed in that beautiful paradise this year. Who knows how many just disappear.
Posted By: Antelope Montana

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/06/19 11:22 PM

These idiots are going to make the other party great again.
Vote those.idiots out.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 12:45 AM

As the city population grows, we the people lose. Get outta the city while you can.
Posted By: grousehunter

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
As the city population grows, we the people lose. Get outta the city while you can.

Kinda hard to keep outa the city when the city keeps growing out. I've been trying for the last few years. Atlanta has a BIG footprint.
Posted By: SkyeDancer

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 02:07 AM

What really bugs me is that they have no real knowledge about what an assault rife is. First, AR relates to the company that designed the AR-16...Armalite (sp?). Second the AR-15 might look like a weapon of war, but it is a semi-auto not so different from my Browning deer rifle. I believe the research related to the original assault weapons ban suggested it had no significant impact upon crime.
Posted By: Marty

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 02:20 AM

Biden wants your browning also...

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

He's more than welcome to come try and take my weapons and he'll be browning his shorts

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 02:36 AM

^ LOL!
Posted By: Marty

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

He's more than welcome to come try and take my weapons and he'll be browning his shorts

It goes bad in 11/2020 and that might happen.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:29 AM

Exactly Marty.
Posted By: Lufkin Trapper

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by handitrapper

It will become civil war 2.0.

Two of the stupidest statements yet.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:37 AM

That statement without any ideas is the worse! LOL

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:45 AM

Lufkin, how many people have you read on here saying similar statements as handitrapper stated? I've read on here lots of similar statements and plenty on Facebook with similar statements. I really think if the government goes door to door civil war will break out again.

Lol Jerry.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 03:53 AM

Lufkin, how many people have you read on here saying similar statements as handitrapper stated? I've read on here lots of similar statements and plenty on Facebook with similar statements. I really think if the government goes door to door civil war will break out again.

Lol Jerry.

Maybe some people might like being ruled by lies and deception but the ones that don't will look for other ways to live the real lifestyle that they signed up for it's that simple. Civil war I hope not but a separation of States with the differences between parts of the Nation maybe who knows. Just see a guy say he wants to eradicate supporters on the right so take that for what it's worth.
Posted By: CWP

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 04:36 AM

Things like this are great tragedies. And are not things that should be used to push ones feelings, believes, or political stance. Show some respect to the people have have died! I am not a political person, at all, but I am a respectful person. Not saying that what some are saying about gun rights is right, which I don't agree one bit, but some of the comments on this thread are just as bad. If anyone tries to take our guns, I will fight right along with you, but no one has yet. For the time being be respectful. I'm a supporter of the hard working people, the hunters,fishers, trappers, farmers, ranchers, the 9 - 5 people. Anyone that is a good person, no matter their believes, feelings or political stance. Sometimes people get so wrapped up in their own agenda's they start to sound like the people they are fighting. Sometimes people need to stop their own agenda and think about others.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Lol Jerry.

Maybe some people might like being ruled by lies and deception but the ones that don't will look for other ways to live the real lifestyle that they signed up for it's that simple. Civil war I hope not but a separation of States with the differences between parts of the Nation maybe who knows. Just see a guy say he wants to eradicate supporters on the right so take that for what it's worth.

I agree. I hope no civil war breaks out but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I know my state wouldn't separate.
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 04:39 AM

We must use our right to vote to remove politicians who want gun control from office. This election cycle should be easy to pick them out.

Also, when it comes to the election don't believe them when they say they're not really after gun control.

Garryowen
Posted By: CWP

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 04:50 AM

People on both sides of any issue make themselves look ridiculous. Some on this post already have. I don't care if you agree with me or not, but saying things like some have said only fuels the fire. If it ever comes to fighting, we will fight. But when it hasn't and someone says something you don't agree with, maybe just keep that to yourself. I really think some of you guys are pouring gas on a fire that you want to put out. Like I said before this should be a time for reverence, not arguing about things that cannot be changed. Imagine if that was you kid, brother, sister, friend, posting things about gun control, and fighting the man makes you no better then the people you are fighting against.

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 10:41 AM

They are counting on the non gun owners out numbering out voting the gun owners. Just like they are counting on their new immigrant population helping their vote numbers moving forward.
Just like all the anti trapping legislation that gets passed, they count on city people who own basically no land, out numbering the country people who do own the majority of the land.
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: He is coming to get em. - 08/07/19 12:08 PM

Come and get'em if you try.
by the way you DemoRats> how is it you can have a full security force with weapons, drag you around totally protected with the same weapons were not supposed to have?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums