Home

I'm a bad man. I'm terrible.

Posted By: loosegoose

I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/07/19 11:57 PM

[Linked Image]
I did a terrible thing today. I had a vehicle that I had to work on today, and there was a wasp nest inside the door by the A pillar. I sprayed them all down, and a dastardly idea came to me. I collected the nest and the carcasses, and glued the carcasses to the nest. I then took an empty box and glued the nest with the carcasses to the bottom of the lid of the box so that when you open the box, there's a wasp nest covered in wasps right in your face. I closed it all up, and called my wife and told her I had a present for her. Mind you, she's absolutely terrified of wasps and bees of all sorts. So I brought the box home, pleased as punch with my cleverness, and handed her the "gift". As soon as she opened it, she screamed bloody murder, and took off to the basement with tears running down her face while the kids and I rolled on the floor with laughter.

God help me. Pray for my forgiveness. laugh
Posted By: run

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:04 AM

That was mean.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:09 AM

God may not be able to help you after this one. laugh
Posted By: amspoker

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:09 AM

Is your couch comfortable?
Posted By: Sharon

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by run
That was mean.

Yes, it was.

I dont do stunts that startle well at all.

Not that Im afraid , either. I am moderately allergic to hornets , but that isn't why I don't do well at all with stunts that frighten or startle others.

You would have ended up in the hospital .

Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:11 AM

Dont let her see the thread about knifes for women as castration was mentioned at leaat once.

So how muxh for the box ill send you the adress of where it could be mailed lol
Posted By: chas3457

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:13 AM

Stupid stunt. Not clever at all. If she cuts your throat in the middle of the night, I hope I'm on the jury. Justifiable homicide for sure.

Charlie

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:14 AM

Honestly she took it better than I thought. She's used to me hiding and jumping out and scaring her like a 5 year old, so this really wasn't much different.. It's a sickness of some sort that I have.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:15 AM

I find it hard to believe that you are the kind of guy that took pleasure in making your wife cry.

Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:20 AM

I hope she comes around to her senses, and see's just how hard you worked on that beautiful gift, and just how thoughtful you were by making a gift by your own hands.

She should be all warm and fuzzy just knowing; The time it took you to put it all together, the attention to detail, a true work of art.

The woman should feel Blessed to have you as her husband.

If not, I have a name of a good Lawyer if you want to call him.

Posted By: adam m

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:21 AM

Thanks for the laugh. I call dibs on your traps. Lol
Posted By: run

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:25 AM

I will take what's left after Adam claims his stuff.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:26 AM

I wouldn't be going to sleep for a couple of days if I were you.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:39 AM

That's not funny. But I would do that.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:54 AM

Hope you're still alive tomorrow. But I bet it was hilarious!
Posted By: Pike River

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bill from NJ
I hope she comes around to her senses, and see's just how hard you worked on that beautiful gift, and just how thoughtful you were by making a gift by your own hands.

She should be all warm and fuzzy just knowing; The time it took you to put it all together, the attention to detail, a true work of art.

Call it taxidermy and you wanted her to have your first project.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 01:29 AM

Playing on peoples fears and phobias is not a good thing. Especially with persons you need to associate with daily.

Bryce

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:05 AM

Good.news!!! After.much apologies, rubs, and more apologies, all is well!!!
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:18 AM

I did something similar to a fella in the mine some 40+ years ago. We had tons of rats inside back then, and I cornered and caught one in the dinner hole and put it in a small cardboard box. The roof bolter was broke down and the mechanic was waiting on parts from the outside. I took the box up to the face of the working section and handed it to the mechanic. When he opened it, the rat sprung out and I spent the next 15 minutes running from two mechanics.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:24 AM

Hopefully she knows your weakness....and gets payback when you least expect it....like 2 years from now. .What goes around...Comes around. I hope you don’t scar your kids with stunts like that.
Posted By: adam m

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:48 AM

Run, you can have the coni's I have no use for them lol

Loosegoose, even though she says all is good, I would still sleep with one eye open lol
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 03:00 AM

Y'all worry way too much. Us women know how to kick where it will hurt. I've no doubt she went today to switch her voter registration, and will be voting to KAG .
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 04:12 AM

I agree w yote30... but I'm also starting to get some ideas.... hehehe
Posted By: l1ranger

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:20 PM

loosegoose - are you still alive?

i dont think its all good....like you said
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 12:48 PM

grin

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 01:55 PM

I'm still alive!!! I'll think twice next time before going that far. It still makes me giggle though.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Honestly she took it better than I thought. She's used to me hiding and jumping out and scaring her like a 5 year old, so this really wasn't much different.. It's a sickness of some sort that I have.

You and I are cut from the same cloth...
Posted By: goatman

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 02:16 PM

I never play to get even. I play to get ahead.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 03:19 PM

When I was younger I had a coworker ask me to get an empty box out from under a cottage a ways away. Well, on the way back to where we were working, there was about a five foot fox snake in the path. Well, into the box went the snake, the box closed, and slid it over to the guy when I brought it to him. The box sat in the sun for a few minutes till he opened it, and the snake reared up out of the box like a cobra....

I spent the next twenty minutes learning curse words I never knew existed. Some pretty good ones I might add.
Posted By: OhioBoy

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 03:22 PM

What would be clever is if we all just starting mailing it to each others wives. To the next guy, the next guy, the next guy, and so forth.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 04:12 PM

I like that idea.
laugh
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 08:29 PM

Watch she doesn't do a "Lorena Bobbitt" on you!
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 08:39 PM

Actually . . . . . on a larger scale, bigger nest . . . that would be an ideal prank on porch pirates.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 08:51 PM

That would require LIVE bald Face Hornets, and a box that falls apart on opening. LOL
Posted By: DaYooper14

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 08:53 PM

You're a BRAVE man, not a bad man smile Props for the effort put into the prank. nice one.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/08/19 10:17 PM

My brother-in-law and I killed a rattlesnake about 40 yrs ago, cut it's head off, took it home and laid it in front of the front door, then hollered at his sister to come outside. She came out and stepped right on it. She called us names that made me blush. Then she married me.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/09/19 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by run
Now snakes are a blast to use for pranks. Dead rattle snakes.

Yes indeed on the rattle snakes. I put one in a box to scare my wife this morning before I left for work...

Wait...did you say dead?? Crap, I gotta go....
Posted By: Zim

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/09/19 12:57 PM

I don't get it. Why would you want to terrify your wife? I disturb mine enough with my routine behavior without going beyond that.

Zim

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/09/19 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Zim
I don't get it. Why would you want to terrify your wife? I disturb mine enough with my routine behavior without going beyond that.

Zim

It's some sort of sickness I think. Usually I just hide around a corner and jump out and scare her. I've really upped my game in the last few years. She's gotten used to me just hiding and jumping out, so I've had to become more clever. It got the point where she'd know where I was hiding and she'd sneak up and scare the poop out of me. So now I'll do things like call her up to bed and I'll throw a bunch of pillows under the sheets so when she walks in the room she thinks I'm lying in bed and I'll hide behind the door and get down on my hands and knees and jump out and bark like a dog and scare the bejeesus out of her. Or I'll turn the shower on and not get in, I'll hide in the bathroom closet and jump out with a flashlight on strobe mode and scream like a little girl to scare her. She's starting to expect even those clever tricks so I had to up my game more with the wasp thing.

Lately she's been getting me back, she'll hide upstairs with a flashlight in the attic stairs and jump out when I come to bed and about make me fall down the stairs.

Oh the joys of being married to your best friend grin
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I'm a bad man. I'm terrible. - 08/09/19 01:13 PM

Very creative, not in a healthy way....but creative grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums