Home

Trangendertrappers

Posted By: Vinke

Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 08:27 AM

Sorry no new club here.....
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:32 AM

Never thought I’d ever see those two words put together.
Posted By: DucksandDogs

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:35 AM

Hopefully the whisky was good...
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 11:05 AM

There was a time when a trapper on here seemed to have a few female aliases. It's been a couple years since a new one came along maybe we're due.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 11:08 AM

the truth comes out,but i don't judge ya Vinke.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 11:19 AM

I never set for transgenders and hope to never catch one. The fake news would have us think they are as common as possum but my experience has thankfully been otherwise.
Posted By: pappy t

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by EdP
I never set for transgenders and hope to never catch one. The fake news would have us think they are as common as possum but my experience has thankfully been otherwise.

laugh
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:15 PM

Never be able to decide between making a post set or dirt hole??? Flat set every time..

Mac
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:20 PM

I met my first Transgender person a couple weeks ago....A guy that works at my wife’s place of employment ,has a second job at LOWES ...kinda like a Home Depot...And is in the process of changing from a man to a women. Anyways....we were at Lowe’s and as we were checking out....”Tim” was there an said hi to my wife...in her leopard skin pants ,painted nails,high heels,jewelry,wig, make up..etc....and then my wife held her breath and introduced me to “Tim”. Now “Tim” is about 50...6 feet..240 ..And is not going to make a very attractive women. I paused ....looked at her name tag...pause again...and said ..nice to met you....TIm. My wife was relieved and said...you handled that bettah than I thought.....I just shook my head ....and have no idea about how they feel.
Posted By: K52

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:30 PM

"....And is not going to make a very attractive woman."

No matter what he does he'll still be a man, can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear no matter how loud they protest otherwise.
Posted By: Jags

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:32 PM

Was on a job site with an electrician that was morphing into a woman. We called it LarryAnn.
Posted By: coydog2

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:47 PM

There was one live in the town not far from me.I do not live in any town it is all farms around me ,I do not know and do not want to know if it is still around and yes I had met it .years ago.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 12:49 PM

we had a mother changin to a man and her son was changing to a women at the end of the road to the quarry.
Posted By: Chukar

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
There was a time when a trapper on here seemed to have a few female aliases. It's been a couple years since a new one came along maybe we're due.

I maybe new here, but I'm not the one you're looking for.
laugh
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 04:48 PM

I think the OP must be referring to those Trappers unfortunate enough to get their goodies caught in a 330. Not their fault. Buy a camo miniskirt and keep on trapping.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jags
Was on a job site with an electrician that was morphing into a woman. We called it LarryAnn.

Was that the one that worked for EP Pump Service?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 05:54 PM

Its what happens when you TRY to set a 330 on your knee. Sometimes parts go missing..
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 06:04 PM

I’ve met some rump rangers and a vagitarian or two. But never a tranny.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 08:24 PM

A "Pink" bucket set maybe?
Originally Posted by Macthediver
Never be able to decide between making a post set or dirt hole??? Flat set every time..

Mac
Posted By: 160user

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:04 PM

"Pat" is a nice unisex name. Take Pat Fundine for instance...…..it works for him/her.
grin
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:14 PM

I’m a possum trapper but identify as a coyote trapper. grin
Posted By: the wife

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by 160user

"Pat" is a nice unisex name. Take Pat Fundine for instance...…..it works for him/her.
grin

Pat is most certainly male in every way... however, you my dear have the perfect physique to borrow my daughter's clothing whenever you fancy...
Posted By: 160user

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by the wife

grin

Pat is most certainly male in every way... however, you my dear have the perfect physique to borrow my daughter's clothing whenever you fancy...

OUCH!
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:42 PM

And just how do you change from a woman to a man? Organ donation?
Posted By: Don

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:46 PM

You have to have an adadictome operation.
Posted By: Claypool313

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
we had a mother changin to a man and her son was changing to a women at the end of the road to the quarry.

Uh oh. I know who that is. Barney, right? If i recall.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 09:50 PM

wow--sure was les.the son would stand out in the lawn in a bikini and wave to us when we left work.we were always afraid Bucky Amidon was gonna stop. laugh
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 10:22 PM

What do you call a "Transgender, Trans-Sexual, Transvestite, Bisexual Person", who identifies with the Gender that they feel like they are; depending on the day of the week???

Or, is that more of an "IT , than a Person? eek shocked crazy sick cry
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/08/19 10:51 PM

grin

I do believe you were the one selling makeup while we were tailgating at the convention last weekend....... there seemed to be some confusion at your booth....
Posted By: jeremygranado36

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:16 AM

Not sure what this post is about...but I don’t care if a trapper is gay, bi, trans etc... if they’re a trapper I’ll support them! How it was when I was in the marines. They were still my brother/sister/etc... most lgbt are very liberal but to see someone that is that and trap is cool with me! Hate it or not it’s the right thing to do. They’re still human!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:19 AM

Good post Jeremy.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by jeremygranado36
Not sure what this post is about...but I don’t care if a trapper is gay, bi, trans etc... if they’re a trapper I’ll support them! How it was when I was in the marines. They were still my brother/sister/etc... most lgbt are very liberal but to see someone that is that and trap is cool with me! Hate it or not it’s the right thing to do. They’re still human!

....would you go campin with one ? Lol

....a big hairy one in purple overalls with blue eyeshadow and red lipstick ?

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Good post Jeremy.

....maybe take boco with you for moral support lol

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:30 AM

ya'll can compare dirt holes together.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

....would you go campin with one ? Lol

....a big hairy one in purple overalls with blue eyeshadow and red lipstick ?

Actually yea. Most of “those people” have more respect then what us “normal people” do! I have a new trapper that is lgbt but I’m proud to help her. She is more down to earth than a lot of other trappers I know. I’ll help when I can. As far as camping with others yea... I took showers with gay marines etc. it’s sad that it’s an issue. Now make a move on me after I tell you no is different. That’s disrespect. So of course things would go differently. If you can respect me for me and my beliefs I’ll respect you for yours!

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:55 AM

....you want to go campin?

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:55 AM

...sorry...but you took the bait lol
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 03:14 AM

AMEN!
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 04:55 AM

Thank goodness for folks like Jeremy. People are still people, no matter how they call themselves. How can you expect to keep your trade alive if you don't open it to all types of people?

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vinke

Sorry no new club here.....

Shucks... you got me all excited
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:11 PM

Mental illness is a problem and transgender has to be a type of mental illness. They need some type of help to get them where they can be happy with them selves. If they want to be a trapper that fine but. They can't just go changing what they are. If your Male your male if your female your female. I know a lot of gay people, I may not understand that but they aren't mentality ill, Just confused. Transgender is not a good thing and for people to encourage isn't helping the problem. If I want to be a cat I can't. If I want to be a dog I cant. Now I am told that if I wake up one morning and want to be a women I can is fine and I will be idealized by the left. That just crazy and you know it. I am for treating all people like people. But you have to respect your self before you can expect others to.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:13 PM

i'm on gods side on this one.
Posted By: Carolina Foxer

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:15 PM

Actually yea. Most of “those people” have more respect then what us “normal people” do! I have a new trapper that is lgbt but I’m proud to help her. She is more down to earth than a lot of other trappers I know. I’ll help when I can. As far as camping with others yea... I took showers with gay marines etc. it’s sad that it’s an issue. Now make a move on me after I tell you no is different. That’s disrespect. So of course things would go differently. If you can respect me for me and my beliefs I’ll respect you for yours!

You're a good egg, Granado.
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 12:20 PM

I thought the only time you would be a Transgender Trapper would be after a 330 accident..

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Matt28
Mental illness is a problem and transgender has to be a type of mental illness. They need some type of help to get them where they can be happy with them selves. If they want to be a trapper that fine but. They can't just go changing what they are. If your Male your male if your female your female. I know a lot of gay people, I may not understand that but they aren't mentality ill, Just confused. Transgender is not a good thing and for people to encourage isn't helping the problem. If I want to be a cat I can't. If I want to be a dog I cant. Now I am told that if I wake up one morning and want to be a women I can is fine and I will be idealized by the left. That just crazy and you know it. I am for treating all people like people. But you have to respect your self before you can expect others to.

I don't think anyone is being idealized, but I don't see an issue if someone wants to change something about themselves. Obviously someone who is born male & feels they are a girl can't go changing their genetic make up... Changing one's penis to a vagina (or vice versa) won't change that one is born XY (or XX, XXY, XO, etc), but if it makes them feel better about themselves, why should anyone outside of that person give a rat's a**? That's like saying someone who dyes their hair black has something wrong with em.. the difference there being one procedure is medically invasive (not to mention less reversible LOL). Should that trans-person decide they want a sex change, anyway. I know plenty who don't feel they need a sex change in order to be happy with themselves. In any case, it's none of my business what they do to with themselves to feel more comfortable in their current body. As long as they aren't complete a-holes, it's all good with me.

There are plenty of cis-gender folks who are unhappy with themselves. That is still a mental health issue, isn't it? Perhaps it's due to low self-esteem or some sort of childhood trauma or (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)-ever... in any case, that person would still require help to feel good about themselves. Granted, they may not need constructive surgery/hormonal therapy/etc, but they would certainly need some one-on-one therapy with a counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist (depending on how deep that issue runs) if they wanted to change how they see themself.

Normalize gettin' some therapy & all sorts of folks would be better off imo

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dewey NY
I thought the only time you would be a Transgender Trapper would be after a 330 accident..

LOL only if you're male! crazy

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 03:58 PM

The trapping fraternity needs to be inclusive of all trappers,regardless of race,religion,age,colour,nationality,political stripe,height,weight,or sexual orientation.You know,like society as a whole.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 05:07 PM

The trapping fraternity needs to be inclusive of all trappers,regardless of race,religion,age,colour,nationality,political stripe,height,weight,or sexual orientation.You know,like society as a whole.

Agreed
Posted By: muskrat411

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 05:08 PM

Im all for it. The fashion industry is run by LBGQ crowd so if they get into trapping it can only be good for us. If they want to spend money on trapping and fur ; GREAT!!
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 05:29 PM

Many years ago while on liberty in Olongalo City (Subic Bay, Phillipines), drinking with buddies, a girl at our table pointed to a cute little thing sitting on the lap of a newly arrived marine at the next table. The girl whispered to me that the gal sitting on the marine's lap was really a guy. So we all waited for this poor fellow to slip the hand along her leg.......was quite a picture. I was very much on guard after that one.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 05:32 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gregh

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 06:12 PM

I am going to draw heat for this statement but if you are transgenderd you are saying that god made a mistake. That is not possible.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 06:48 PM

[Linked Image]

i may never be able to see again. grin
Posted By: furgotten

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:05 PM

wow , how did I get here , hELLO WHERES THE EXIT !

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:11 PM

Nice pin up you got Savelle.LOL.
Didn't realize how infatuated you are.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:19 PM

Nice pin up you got Savelle.LOL.
Didn't realize how infatuated you are.

.... you want to go campin?

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:26 PM

Sure-you bring the Vaseline so I don't hurt you.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:28 PM

in Germany they call that veiner schlider.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:35 PM

....looks like we got us a sow

[Linked Image]

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:36 PM

You got the heads mixed up.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:37 PM

i hear banjo's

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:41 PM

Ole Savelle is obsessed with that movie,lol.
I think he's a closet picker and grinner.
He used that pic a lot when he used to have a crush on J-Trap.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 07:42 PM

Lol

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 08:06 PM

whatcha mean"used to have". grin

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by muskrat411
Im all for it. The fashion industry is run by LBGQ crowd so if they get into trapping it can only be good for us. If they want to spend money on trapping and fur ; GREAT!!

Yeah I'm trying to convince my friends to invest in fur products. Better for the environment & more effective than fake.. all that jazz. Even the vegans seem a bit interested!

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/09/19 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by gregh
I am going to draw heat for this statement but if you are transgenderd you are saying that god made a mistake. That is not possible.

That's why people get rid of their cancer, correct? Or do they just let it kill them... Guess God made a mistake there.

Do some research in intersex babies, too. Adults mutilating children's genitals based on how they believe/want that kid to be raised... Usually they end up making a mistake (kid's mind/body doesnt match the junk chosen for them) the kid is now trans cause adults chose the wrong genitals for them. All because adults can't wrap their head around an "in-between" in terms of reproductive organs.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 01:32 AM

....legend is that Jtrapper has both male and female reproductive organs

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 01:35 AM

.....and webbed feet

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 01:42 AM

and 8 fingers on his right hand,not to mention the gills.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 01:43 AM

.....and webbed feet

I'm almost jealous
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:01 AM

What is being missed about the recent media/leftist "obsession" with transgender is that it is all made up. Fake news.
What is the difference between transgender and homosexual? Nothing.
So why are they now harping on transgender?
It is because they accidentally resolved a major campaign issue which they relied on for garnering a voting block. That would be the legalization of gay marriage on a national level.
They had no intention of solving that issue, just as they never intend to solve ANY issue. They make all of their hay by running on issues, not solving them.
They cannot scream, "what about gay marriage?" any longer. So they had to make up a new "issue." And that issue is called, "Transgender".
How stupid do they think we are? Plenty stupid, and unfortunately for us, there are way too many stupid people who vote. Look at how many voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.
I'd trap with a transgender if he would just say that he was gay instead of some made up word.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
What is being missed about the recent media/leftist "obsession" with transgender is that it is all made up. Fake news.
It is because they accidentally resolved a major campaign issue which they relied on for garnering a voting block. That would be the legalization of gay marriage on a national level.
They had no intention of solving that issue, just as they never intend to solve ANY issue. They make all of their hay by running on issues, not solving them.
They cannot scream, "what about gay marriage?" any longer. So they had to make up a new "issue." And that issue is called, "Transgender".
How stupid do they think we are? Plenty stupid, and unfortunately for us, there are way too many stupid people who vote. Look at how many voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.
I'd trap with a transgender if he would just say that he was gay instead of some made up word.

Unfortunately, too many think the way you do (about the difference between transgender & homosexual). Trans issues have been around for a while. Trans-folks started the stonewall riots! Many cultures have had trans-folk in them - as prominent figures, no less. They weren't labeled "trans", but had titles I cannot recall. The only one that comes to mind is "Two-spirit". Nobody paid too much attention to all the trans stuff till now, perhaps for the reasons you've mentioned, perhaps because real folks are affected by misinformation. Nobody will know, cause every person trying to get some power typically has other motives. If you wanna expand your knowledge, I'd be happy to teach ya. That is, if your mind is open enough to it. wink

One thing I've noticed, more so after joining the trapping community, is that the left deals more with modern-day social rights issues while the right keeps their focus on money, guns, & religion. I think if we worked on both of our issues as a team, instead of allowing the media & politicians to separate us, we could make plenty of progress on whatever we're concerned with. I'm 110% sure legalizing gay marriage was intentional, not accidental. Perhaps you're speaking from the politician's view, I dunno... but I do know plenty of folks who are more than happy to have received the right to marry the love of their life.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:40 AM

...do y’all female transgendered hands wear underwear with the flap in front? ...and if so why?

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:51 AM

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness applies to all people No?
People on all sides don't want to be forced to live a life they do not want.
I still respect Savell even though he likes men.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:52 AM

Who doesn't like a nice breeze? wink

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 02:53 AM

....boco wears his underwear with the flap in the back

....and sleeps on his stomach lol

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 03:03 AM

You wish.lol.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 03:31 AM

All fine and dandy until the girl that is actually a guy gets first place at state track, and your kid gets 2nd

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 03:43 AM

Once his nuts are cut off he is a girl.No more testosterone.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 03:45 AM

I'll take a second place heterosexual over a first place transgender for a kid any day. Winning a track meet is nothing compared to being able to have a normal life.

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by gray dog
I'll take a second place heterosexual over a first place transgender for a kid any day. Winning a track meet is nothing compared to being able to have a normal life.

Is it normal to be unhappy with oneself?
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 05:38 AM

You obviously know more transgender individuals than I do. I think life especially adolescence is alot easier for a heterosexual than for a transgender. If I'm wrong about that correct me.

Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 11:46 AM

Once his nuts are cut off he is a girl.No more testosterone.

But, his DNA is still male, so he's not a girl. When you band a goat it doesn't become a doe.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 12:00 PM

I know none, and not even sure I've seen one before.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/10/19 10:03 PM

Tonight the PBS News Hour did a very long piece on transgender illegal aliens. ICE actually has a facility for just transgender illegal aliens. PBS complained the facility is not big enough and suggested that trans and homosexual illegal aliens should get preferential treatment and be allowed in quickly. Many of the transgender illegal aliens are apparently prostitutes. We currently pay for the hormone treatments of around 300 illegal aliens, who are in ICE's custody. LGBT&Qs illegal aliens are receiving pro bono legal aid to help them stay in our country.

Keith
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/11/19 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by zoozoo400
Originally Posted by 52Carl

Unfortunately, too many think the way you do (about the difference between transgender & homosexual). Trans issues have been around for a while. Trans-folks started the stonewall riots! Many cultures have had trans-folk in them - as prominent figures, no less. They weren't labeled "trans", but had titles I cannot recall. The only one that comes to mind is "Two-spirit". Nobody paid too much attention to all the trans stuff till now, perhaps for the reasons you've mentioned, perhaps because real folks are affected by misinformation. Nobody will know, cause every person trying to get some power typically has other motives. If you wanna expand your knowledge, I'd be happy to teach ya. That is, if your mind is open enough to it. wink

One thing I've noticed, more so after joining the trapping community, is that the left deals more with modern-day social rights issues while the right keeps their focus on money, guns, & religion. I think if we worked on both of our issues as a team, instead of allowing the media & politicians to separate us, we could make plenty of progress on whatever we're concerned with. I'm 110% sure legalizing gay marriage was intentional, not accidental. Perhaps you're speaking from the politician's view, I dunno... but I do know plenty of folks who are more than happy to have received the right to marry the love of their life.

Personally I don't care how any individual chooses to align themselves, politically, sexually, asexually (trans, I presume from your lengthy post and desire to expound further).
There is nothing I, nor anyone else can do to change ones personal identity. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever.
What I won't do, is stand idly by while a political party weaponizes an individual's personal choice to garner votes or demonize their supposed opposing party members.
That is what they are attempting to do.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Trangendertrappers - 08/11/19 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Tonight the PBS News Hour did a very long piece on transgender illegal aliens. ICE actually has a facility for just transgender illegal aliens. PBS complained the facility is not big enough and suggested that trans and homosexual illegal aliens should get preferential treatment and be allowed in quickly. Many of the transgender illegal aliens are apparently prostitutes. We currently pay for the hormone treatments of around 300 illegal aliens, who are in ICE's custody. LGBT&Qs illegal aliens are receiving pro bono legal aid to help them stay in our country.

Keith

I think a transgender illegal alien would make a perfect democrat presidential candidate. Also a great band name.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums