Home

my turn at last

Posted By: cotton

my turn at last - 08/13/19 03:34 PM

Attention,
I am Barrister Jorge Moses Attorney to Late Philips Sedgwick the Chief Executive Officer of Medina Gold Mining Co. Ltd Accra Ghana, who made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at (Eighteen Million United State Dollars) in a Bank.

Then upon maturity on November 21st 2016 as his Lawyer I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address at Box 14191 Accra Central , Prestea, Ghana but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally I discovered that Mr. Philips Sedgwick the CEO of Medina Gold Mining Co. Ltd Ghana who died of Auto Crash in the City of Accra 18th of March 2016 with his girl friend has no Next of Kin even a wife.

Further investigations, and all attempts to trace his Next of Kin was proved abortive/fruitless. Again, I made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Philips Sedgwick did not declare any Next of Kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit documentation.

This Eighteen Million United States Dollars is still sitting in the Bank and No one has ever come forward to claim it as his Relatives or Next Of Kin. According to the International Banking ethics, codes and Laws, at the expiration of 2(Two) years, the money will revert to the Ownership of the Federal Reservation Account for Government use, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, I want you to stand as the Next of Kin to Late Mr. Philips Sedgwick and Apply for Onward Wire transfer of the Fund to your Bank Account. This is simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full contact details so that we will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the Next of Kin legally in Court. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you in the course of the transaction.

There is no risk involve as all the paperwork for this project will be done and process legally in court on your behalf and with my position as his Lawyer, I guarantee the successful execution of the Wire transfer to your account.

I am looking forward to hear from you.
Sincerely.

Barrister Jorge.
Call me on: +233546663036.

wonder ifin mtp will take a iou till i get the money??
Posted By: Furvor

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 03:49 PM

Here's my bank account number. Give me the money: 12345678901234.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 04:06 PM

Dang cotton. I didn't know you had relatives in Ghana, especially with fancy names.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 04:58 PM

Lucky!! LOL
Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:05 PM

Do you think anyone actually falls for that bunk?

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cathouse Jim

seeing how some people vote anymore ya gots to wonder
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:24 PM

Sadly I bet people fall for that daily
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:27 PM

Better luck than me .. had irs guy call and threatened jail time if i didnt pay up!! i said listen i gotta run and hide i hear the sirens!!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by cotton

seeing how some people vote anymore ya gots to wonder

Isnt that the truth
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:32 PM

Silly man to post his number online! Guess who is just became a millionaire!!!
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:36 PM

[Linked Image]

poor fella...
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 05:36 PM

Yup! My great aunt did not have kids and refused to have anyone help her with her finances, she got taken for all she was worth as her memory failed her in old age.

Have someone you trust help you with your finances as you get older, set up safety precautions.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 06:48 PM

Sadly, I don't think these scammers would be trying so hard if they didn't get the occasional person to fall for it, especially those with disabilities like dementia, etc.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 06:53 PM

Dang Cotton you get all the luck LOL Party at Cotton's house.
Posted By: 080808

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 06:57 PM

Buy lots of traps. lol
Posted By: cmcf

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 07:22 PM

Cotton gets a notification of great wealth or at least an opportunity to participate in a scam to acquire great wealth. YeeHaa!
Me? I just get a call from a robot with bad grammar and a slight accent telling me he’s from social security dept.
He tells me they are CANCELING my number due to suspicious activity, and that I should press one if I want to learn more about it. It jest ain’t fair I tell ya!

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Cotton gets a notification of great wealth or at least an opportunity to participate in a scam to acquire great wealth. YeeHaa!
Me? I just get a call from a robot with bad grammar and a slight accent telling me he’s from social security dept.
He tells me they are CANCELING my number due to suspicious activity, and that I should press one if I want to learn more about it. It jest ain’t fair I tell ya!

lmao
Posted By: Zim

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 08:07 PM

But, but, Cotton...…. what if it is true?

Zim
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 11:26 PM

I told the one that called me told me he was IRS and coming to arrest me. Make sure he showed me his badge so I didn't shoot the wrong person.

Mac

Re: my turn at last - 08/13/19 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Zim
But, but, Cotton...…. what if it is true?

Zim

then i reckon i just wizzed away 8 million bucks Zim
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: my turn at last - 08/14/19 03:53 AM

Geez you heard it from Moses and you still don't believe
© 2024 Trapperman Forums