Home

Sam's Club

Posted By: trapperkeck

Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:19 PM

So, I broke down and bought a Sam's Club membership. I never thought I would use it much, but I have to say, they have the best meat for the best prices, around here. It's about the only place that carries Prime grade beef and the prices are similar to choice or select at the regular grocery stores. Center cut pork chops at $1.62/#, boneless chicken breast at $1.72/#. Black Label Bacon under $3/#. I have easily made back my $40 membership fee in less than a month!
Posted By: run

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:23 PM

What country does the beef come from?

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by run
What country does the beef come from?

It is all U.S.A. raised.

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:27 PM

Black Angus.
Posted By: Mike Cope

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:34 PM

A Roasted Chicken for less than you can buy a raw whole chicken...get one every time I stop, easy lunch and the leftovers make great soup.

I get great savings on Paper goods. (plates, TP, Paper towels,) laundry soap and softener, Spices, and Coffee
Posted By: run

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:36 PM

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. It seems like way too much stuff is imported from some strange country these days.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:37 PM

I use the Sam's Club here too. Some of their prices are great, some just so-so. But over all, I like them. I've had a membership through my business for many years now.

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by run
Cool, I just wanted to make sure. It seems like way too much stuff is imported from some strange country these days.

I walked through the store 3 times before I decided it was worth getting the membership. I noticed yesterday, they carry the printer cartridges I use at better prices than anyone else, too.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 05:03 PM

They used to have good prices and tires......been a few years since I checked.
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 06:35 PM

Hate that place. Spend $100 every time I go there lol
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 08:50 PM

I renew my Sam's Club card just for the $.40 less gas prices, everything else is a bonus.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 08:56 PM

I doubt there is a Sam's club within 50 miles of where I live.
Posted By: timbremn

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 11:36 PM

I prefer costco. Sorta like coke vs. pepsi
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Sam's Club - 08/14/19 11:51 PM

The closest one here is 50 miles away and I never really found that good of deals compared to buying at fareway or target. On a side note there’s a chance that the beef there was killed and processed here in Iowa at the old tama pac.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums