Home

Center Point Customer Service

Posted By: illinideer

Center Point Customer Service - 08/14/19 08:38 PM

I have a cheapo 4x16x40 AO scope on my 17HMR not the best glass but it has held its zero for many years of getting banged around hunting and using it as my trap rifle it rides on the front rack of my 4 wheeler year round. Some how the cap for the battery got loose and it fell off. Called Center Point was on hold only for about 5 min told them what I had wrong. New one in the mail no charge and thank you for your business.
J
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: Center Point Customer Service - 08/14/19 09:25 PM

That is how all customer service should be handled.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Center Point Customer Service - 08/14/19 09:41 PM

I certainly like hearing that!

Moosetrot
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Center Point Customer Service - 08/14/19 10:03 PM

Never heard of them, but I'll be checking.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: Center Point Customer Service - 08/15/19 12:33 AM

Bigbob
Youll see them at walmart their a cheapo scope. I use this rifle for squirrells and my dispatch for trapping . I rarely take it off of 4 power. Once you push it up around 9 the outer edges get fuzzy. But i have done everything else to it but drive nails and it has been rock solid for holding zero. I rednecked a target turrent for elevation it held true from 10 to 50 yards always repeatable.
And if you ever want a entry level cross bow their sniper 370 is a heck of a deal. Very very accurate xbow Moosetrot has one plus a few other members here on tman. 50 cent piece groups at 50 yards all day long. Starting to sound like a info mercial better shut up
J
© 2024 Trapperman Forums