Home

Philadelphia Shooting

Posted By: Pike River

Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:12 PM

5 cops shot and shooter still active.

We're talking about these as often as the weather now.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:20 PM

Yup

Breaking now!
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:26 PM

"Yes, I'm paranoid, but, am I paranoid enough"

"And just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that somebody not trying to get me!"

Am I the only one that wonders if somebody, (no names, but his initials might be "George Soros",) is orchestrating these attacks?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:27 PM

I don't think it coincidence.....
Posted By: buerysgrove

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:28 PM

It’s been going on for over 2 hours.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 10:31 PM

Will this get the press it should compared to the ones last week?
We're a broken society. No new gun laws are going to fix that but you can cue that response already.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Badger23
Will this get the press it should compared to the ones last week?
We're a broken society. No new gun laws are going to fix that but you can cue that response already.

Certainly they'll blame the gun not any of the 4 suspects that were getting served warrants when 2 officers got pinned down in separate rooms. One suspect has been arrested
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:20 PM

They claim on Facebook that the shooter is a black, Philadelphia rapper called Lik Moss, who is pictured doing a black power salute, while holding a large wad of $100.00 bills. I have my doubts on how reliable that report is.

Keith
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Fox News mentioned that Kamala Harris said if she was president these officer would not have been shot since her gun control policies would have been in effect. They sure make some outlandish statements.
Posted By: Marty

If the shooters are black is it due to black nationalism?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:22 PM

Yeah, they preempted Jeopardy so a couple of reporters with absolutely no new information could babble idiotically and show the same few scenes over and over again.

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
If the shooters are black is it due to black nationalism?

The supposed shooter is doing a black power salute, with a handful of money, so maybe.

Keith
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
5 cops shot and shooter still active.

We're talking about these as often as the weather now.

Yeah maybe if the media would stop publicizing them, there wouldn't be a push for gun control. Oh wait, the media lies on the extreme left... it all makes sense.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:27 PM

Am I the only one that wonders if somebody, (no names, but his initials might be "George Soros",) is orchestrating these attacks?

You are not. I have said for a while that some large, powerful person(s) is behind the orchestration of all this gun violence. And I'm really not a conspiracy theorist at all.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:32 PM

the donald will take fix it all.........................makes as much sense as saying Soros, or anyone other than the shooter himself, is to blame. crazy
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/14/19 11:38 PM

how can it be drug related? I thought most recreational drugs were banned?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by BigBob

If that were true why is he still alive?
Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 02:22 AM

There already saying its a ar-15 and large capacity magazines. Along with pistols. I figured they would at least wait till they saw the gun to blame them.

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 02:46 AM

The 2 officers that were pinned downed were released unharmed. Still going on
Posted By: Boco

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 02:51 AM

Stick a flame thrower thru the window and smoke him out.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 03:05 AM

Works for cockroaches.

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 04:34 AM

over!!!Suspect surrendered in a cloud of tear gas.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-shootout-multiple-officers-hurt

Posted By: brianmall

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 09:10 PM

Politicians and media blaming trump and calling for more rules before it was even over!

Everyone of these shooters have been tied to the left and/or Antifa and were breaking every law in the book already.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 09:43 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/distu...ssing-cops-during-philadelphia-shooting/
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/15/19 10:18 PM

Maybe they should button up that crazy in them Cities and leave the normal folks alone!
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/16/19 02:45 AM

Gov Wolf to sign some sort of executive order tomorrow, he has been chomping at the bit to be a hero.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/16/19 10:54 AM

Herein lies the problem. Why make new laws when libtards don't enforce current ones? Check out CNN FEDERAL PROSECUTER SLAMS DA. CAN'T get it attached!!
Posted By: dirthole90

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/16/19 02:04 PM

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics/philadelphia-prosecutors-feud/index.html

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/16/19 05:23 PM

It makes no sense for the democrats to create new laws, which assault the rights of law abiding Americans, while refusing to prosecute criminals, who violate already existing laws, as the Philadelphia prosecutor does.

Keith
Posted By: danvee

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/17/19 03:12 AM

Well my heart and prayers are out to the officers and there families.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/17/19 03:45 AM

Bad people try to buy guns all of the time and they do little about it!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/17/19 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Gov Wolf to sign some sort of executive order tomorrow, he has been chomping at the bit to be a hero.

Part of this order is for the state police to increase their monitoring of hate groups and white supremacists groups. I wonder if this going to include Black Lives Matters and Antifa? I doubt it.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Philadelphia Shooting - 08/17/19 11:14 AM

Google Pittsburgh post Gazette Gov wolf signs executive order, two articles about signing, the time line and what it entails. People in this state die every day of the week getting shot by pistols, but mass shootings with assault rifles grab the headlines. Probably twenty or so people shot in mass shootings over the last two years here, meanwhile twenty people get shot here one at a time in a week. Drugs and poverty and lack of education are the real problems. I don't know what percentage of the daily shootings are one black guy shooting another black guy, but I would have to think that is the vast majority of cases. Drugs and gangs are behind the majority of those cases. Until something is done to break the cycle of poverty and violence these people live in everyday, nothing will ever change.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums