Home

SAY WHAT?

Posted By: Finster

SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 03:06 PM

What a nit wit. Anyone on here speak moron?

Posted By: teepee2

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 03:44 PM

I'll stick with the cauliflower.
Posted By: Ole Farte

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 04:32 PM

Haters love to hate..
Will God approve
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 04:45 PM

This is what colleges are teaching our kids today. True words of wisdom.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 04:54 PM

Yucca grows all over white neighborhoods here in Ohio and probably has for 100 years. It's to cold for plantain. I live off my land and I'm white, I know a lot of other white Trapperman members do too. It never even occurs to that racist dimwit, occasio cortez that millions of white people live off the land in the US.

Keith
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 04:56 PM

AND because you and others post her crap she thinks it's ok. Why would you ,first of all even listen to her vlog to see what stupidity she rattles on with. Second REPOST it even if it's on here....................
Posted By: J.C.

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 05:06 PM

Why are we concerned about someone who doesn't represent any of us?

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 05:09 PM

Their congressional votes affects all of us.
Posted By: J.C.

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

We worry too much about people who don't represent ourselves individually. We should focus an our own elected representation. No matter how much she is out of touch we don't elect her. Engage with your personal elected official at the state and local level. If your want real change work body instead of getting sucked into the national news cycle

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

BINGO! Guess what side of the 2nd she lands on by the way.

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
AND because you and others post her crap she thinks it's ok. Why would you ,first of all even listen to her vlog to see what stupidity she rattles on with. Second REPOST it even if it's on here....................

It's not her "vlog". It's a site making fun of her.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 06:45 PM

How racist to assume that "white" people don't live off the land.

Arrogant AND stupid... A worthless, yet dangerous, combination.

Mike
Posted By: Boco

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/19/19 11:59 PM

What is really hilarious is she beat out a bunch of other politicians in an election process,lol.I wonder how stupid they were?
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
What is really hilarious is she beat out a bunch of other politicians in an election process,lol.I wonder how stupid they were?

It was not her opposition that was the problem... (voters)
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 12:43 AM

She won on 4% voter turnout... Not a 4% margin... 4% turnout.

So basically (at minimum) 2.01% of that district's eligible voters thought she was up to the job.

So as galactically stupid as those voters were, they were still coherent enough to pull a lever in her favor... And we are ALL paying the price for it.

Get off your butt and get to the polls on voting day.

Mik
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 12:48 AM

I'm confused, I thought most leftist and "environmentalist" were against living off the land. Trapping, logging, and commercial fishing are a few ways of living off the land they don't support. confused
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 12:59 AM

Its a shame this ignorant POS is getting paid tax payer dollars to spew garbage
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Its a shame this ignorant POS is getting paid tax payer dollars to spew garbage

She has a heartbeat.
Where's James?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 01:57 AM

Calm down. She will not survive the 2020 election. One and done.
Its all cattle flatus. The wind will wisp the stench away in no time.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 11:28 AM

She has said much dumber things than this. It benefits the republican party to keep her talking-she and her like love the attention they get and it only hurts the dems.

And Grandpa. if you think this is the fault of our colleges and universities, you need to do a little more research.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 11:34 AM

AOC is a shining example of the end product created by Boston U whether you like to admit it or not grackle.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
AOC is a shining example of the end product created by Boston U whether you like to admit it or not grackle.

X2. I speak moron, it was an elective in HS, Moron 101 and that is the translation. She is saying that she was sorta goofy before college, but after college she was more goofier'er. grin
Posted By: Antelope Montana

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 02:09 PM

Her supporters should concern all of us.
She's just.one of many who threaten the sanity of our world.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

You dont understand the American political system. She basically only beat out one other person and that was the incumbent Democrat Representative Joe Crowley in the primary. Once she beat him in the primary for the Democrat endorsement it was a given she was going to win.

If she withstands a primary challenge in the next election cycle she'll win again. A conservative stands zero chance of winning in her district.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 02:27 PM

But she dances good!! smile
Posted By: mainer

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by gryhkl
And Grandpa. if you think this is the fault of our colleges and universities, you need to do a little more research.

And where exactly is this postcolonialist rhetoric coming from?

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Do you mean you believe they are all, or even most who attend, as dumb as she is?
She and bill o'reilly are embarrassing grads of the school, but there are others at the opposite end of the spectrum.
Posted By: hippie

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 04:35 PM

I think you got hit so hard with the liberal stick that you can't even see how liberal colleges and you are.

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 04:46 PM

Where do you find doctors who skipped college to avoid such brainwashing?

College is not for everyone. Being educated does not mean one is intelligent. But an educated intelligent person is USUALLY better off with a degree in field of high demand than if he had no education past high school. Plenty of fine people, young and old, who have bettered themselves and the country because they got an education.
Posted By: hippie

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 04:54 PM

Nice sidestep. Has nothing to do with the brainwashing they get.
Posted By: k snow

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 05:59 PM

I survived 4 years of college education with no brainwashing. My parents taught me responsibility. That happened WAY before college.

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 09:38 PM

Sidestep? Not at all. I guess folks who choose college is just one more group to hate for some. AOC would be just as wacko if she didn't go to college.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 09:43 PM

There are a lot of them out there. crazy

Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/20/19 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Nice sidestep. Has nothing to do with the brainwashing they get.

Who's to say we aren't all brainwashed by whatever group we choose to follow? confused

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/21/19 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by gryhkl
AOC would be just as wacko if she didn't go to college.

I agree on that one!
Posted By: star flakes

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/21/19 04:30 AM

It is simplistic to dismiss AOC, but her resume is substantial. She began her career with Senator Ted Kennedy. She joined the training pool of the Soros Summer of Protests from Flint Michigan to Standing Rock in North Dakota. Out of thousands of applicants, she was chosen for the best group.
It was not an accident that this pretty outsider, unseated an accomplished liberal. Her script writer is an Indian Asian who was just fired. He was from a group who produced a written agenda to move the establish the reality of what Barack Obama's community organized or Marxist agenda paved the way for. Obama moved to take over the medical money train in America. What AOC's script focuses on is the money scheme of a direct pipeline of tax dollars to that corporate few which Obama established to manage the United States.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was chosen for who she is. She is playing a role to be the attractive face of the extreme left, who says sometimes nutty things, and other times joins Ted Cruz in legislation. She is moving the boundaries left in the democratic party, so Joe Biden does not seem to radical and the ideas coming out of the GOP which sound like DNC planks, do not sound so liberal.
AOC is rewarded with a great deal of money to fulfill the role created for her. She is accomplishing it very well. Everyone is looking at her, and not paying attention to the shift in the United States where American 'conservatives' have disappeared and what is leading on the "right" are the same liberals Canada, England and Australia have prancing around as 'conservatives'.
AOC is the perfect sight lure as everyone is caught in the blind set while looking at her.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: SAY WHAT? - 08/21/19 04:37 AM

Pretty my eye

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums