Home

China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch

Posted By: Furvor

China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/21/19 10:09 PM

China is asking the U.S. to meet them half way on trade practices. If someone were eating my lunch I would not settle for them to still eat half of it.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/21/19 10:16 PM

Add a huge grain deal and we can talk then!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/21/19 10:16 PM

That's a good way to look at it. I strongly suspect we will get a much better deal than that.

Keith
Posted By: John C

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/21/19 10:20 PM

If their asking us to meet half way it’s because they are hurting from the tariffs and it is working.
Posted By: run

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/22/19 10:45 AM

I hope that they can hurry up and get something worked out so I can sell some scrap metal for a decent price.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/22/19 11:41 AM

African swine disease is decimating their hog population. They're in more trouble than they want to admit. Who else in the world is going to buy the amount of products from these people that the US does. This might be the time to break them down economically, before it is too late and they rule the world. Which is what they want anyway.
Posted By: K52

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/22/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by run
I hope that they can hurry up and get something worked out so I can sell some scrap metal for a decent price.

One benefit of low scrap prices is the meth heads aren't stealing as much or ruining what they can't.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/22/19 09:08 PM

Only way we loose is if we make their leaders look weak. These dictatorships are crazy like that!

Just make it look like it was their idea and that it's the best thing since sliced bread. Make them look like idiots and they will kill everyone in their country by means of starvation to proove you wrong.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: China Trade - Eat Half My Lunch - 08/22/19 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by K52
Originally Posted by run

One benefit of low scrap prices is the meth heads aren't stealing as much or ruining what they can't.

they got mine while price was high
© 2024 Trapperman Forums