Home

Hunting Gear ID

Posted By: RV6

Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 01:56 PM

Any ideas what this is?

Attached picture Orange.jpg
Posted By: k snow

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 02:00 PM

Game bag? Is there a way to attach it to the back of a jacket?
Posted By: Hobbs

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 02:02 PM

Looks like a cover for a crossbow
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 02:25 PM

Game bag, I have to question yer man card for not knowing.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 03:25 PM

Those are crocs not for hunting but comfortable around the yard.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by tomahawker
Game bag, I have to question yer man card for not knowing.
Qu

Question away, Im secure enough in my manhood to sustain anything youve got.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 09:07 PM

Game bag. Look at the short piece next to the zipper, no piping (finished edge), it looks like it WAS hanging on the back of a jacket/vest and somebody cut it off.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 09:39 PM

As already said, game bag.
See those holes in those crocs,
Your man card and dignity are just pouring out those holes. Lol

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/22/19 11:51 PM

Thanks to most of you. For those who are worried about the fashion of footwear on another mans feet... Id say you easily have more problems with your man card than I do.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 03:09 AM

Real hunter don't wear mandles. Ever.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 03:23 AM

Well it's obviously not a pig castrator... but those crocs make me wonder if you, yourself have succumbed to the fierce brutality of a pig castrator.
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 10:52 AM

They appear to even be knockoff Crocs.

P

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 01:29 PM

Wow, I didnt realize there were so many closet homosexuals on T-man. You wear a cheap pair of creek shoes in a picture and they sure come out of the woodwork though.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 01:36 PM

I remember back in the 70's someone wrote a book titled; "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche".
I think someone else then wrote a book titled; "Real Men Eat Whatever The H*** They Want".

Wow, this thread really went off track fast.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 01:43 PM

waggler, I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I'm just doing my normal routine of flicking crap to people. No offense meant, as I've been known to show up to our local gas station to buy beer, snacks or sweet tea in gym shorts, hunting boots, a tank top and a camo hat... like something you'd see straight out of aisle 6 in Walmart.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 01:57 PM

^^^^^^^
Exactly grin

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 06:12 PM

So its normal for you to go up to someone youve never had a social interaction with before in your life and say:
Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
those crocs make me wonder if you, yourself have succumbed to the fierce brutality of a pig castrator.

...interesting.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/23/19 11:54 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by RV6
Thanks to most of you. For those who are worried about the fashion of footwear on another mans feet... Id say you easily have more problems with your man card than I do.

Agreed. Like a bunch of hens at the beauty parlor. Where what the heck you feel like and who gives a crap. I sure don’t.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Originally Posted by RV6

Agreed. Like a bunch of hens at the beauty parlor. Where what the heck you feel like and who gives a crap. I sure don’t.

You guys off yer feed tonight or what. Just a little humor. Sheesh!
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 01:10 AM

I picked up on it. Guess I need to work on mine.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 02:40 AM

I'm pretty sure it was meant for good humor. But to be safe I'm going to make sure I dont post a pic while I'm wearing my slippers. Lol
Posted By: dublelung

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:34 AM

I feel bad for guys who don't own or wear Crocs.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by RV6
So its normal for you to go up to someone youve never had a social interaction with before in your life and say:
those crocs make me wonder if you, yourself have succumbed to the fierce brutality of a pig castrator.

...interesting.

Go back and read my comment in reply to waggler where I even make fun of myself when I show up to my local gas station. I am truly sorry that you can't take a joke. In the future I will remember not to joke around with you ever, for fear of offending you again. Oh wait, I stopped caring about offending people when I was in the Marines.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:44 AM

waggler, I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I'm just doing my normal routine of flicking crap to people. No offense meant, as I've been known to show up to our local gas station to buy beer, snacks or sweet tea in gym shorts, hunting boots, a tank top and a camo hat... like something you'd see straight out of aisle 6 in Walmart.

Here, RV6 I even found it for you.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:53 AM

Wanna quick way to spot a narcissist? Oftentimes, a sociopath , too ?
Look for the guy who can’t take a joke. Self-depreciating humor and context might as well be a foreign language to them .

They’re often wearing Crocs.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by RV6
Wow, I didnt realize there were so many closet homosexuals on T-man. You wear a cheap pair of creek shoes in a picture and they sure come out of the woodwork though.

Good comeback, RV6!
I have no comeback for that one. I'm laughing too hard.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 01:12 PM

[/quote]

Go back and read my comment in reply to waggler where I even make fun of myself when I show up to my local gas station. I am truly sorry that you can't take a joke. In the future I will remember not to joke around with you ever, for fear of offending you again. Oh wait, I stopped caring about offending people when I was in the Marines. [/quote]

Seems to me you poked fun, I poked back, and then you got uptight... and felt the need to explain yourself. And according to one internet psychologist that makes ME either a narcissist, or a sociopath. But he still has no diagnosis for the guy who thinks its normal to insult stangers.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 01:25 PM

Seems to me you poked fun, I poked back, and then you got uptight... and felt the need to explain yourself. And according to one internet psychologist that makes ME either a narcissist, or a sociopath. But he still has no diagnosis for the guy who thinks its normal to insult stangers.[/quote]
We poked fun, you resorted to name calling.
Seems like you better go to your safe space and loosen your man bun, and reach in your man purse and find a tissue for those tears before they smear your makeup Sally.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by RV6
[/quote]

Seems to me you poked fun, I poked back, and then you got uptight... and felt the need to explain yourself. And according to one internet psychologist that makes ME either a narcissist, or a sociopath. But he still has no diagnosis for the guy who thinks its normal to insult stangers.[/quote=RV6]

You just contradicted yourself. You claim to have known I was poking fun at you, yet in your last sentence here you resort back to your original snowflake response of taking my harmless joking as "insulting strangers." Those panties you are wearing must be wadded up tighter than a corkscrew. And no I don't judge you for wearing panties... Or Crocs.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 02:29 PM

Your humor is acceptable, mine is not. Got it. Have a nice day, soy boys.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 02:30 PM

You have a good one as well... might go drink me a soy latte. Mmmm mmmm I can taste the metrosexualness in my latte already.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:15 PM

Hey! Come on guys! Don't let this thread wither on the vine. I'm enjoying the banter. You're both tapping out in round 4?

Jack

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by RV6

Narcissism is a tough one to manage , brah . Treatment is 'meh' at best.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 03:59 PM

You have a good one as well... might go drink me a soy latte. Mmmm mmmm I can taste the metrosexualness in my latte already.

Mmmm make mine a machiado and its a date.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 05:51 PM

Lol,
Awww, come on. You have to have a sense of humor if your wearing plastic shoes like that.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by RV6

And out comes the victim card.
What next the race card for your black footwear?

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/24/19 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Originally Posted by RV6

And out comes the victim card.
What next the race card for your black footwear?

Aww c'mon wetdog... don't be so closed-minded... Black Crocs Matter! BCM! BCM! BCM!

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/25/19 06:17 AM

I cannot believe how spun out of control this thread has gotten. All because a bunch of people are too closed minded to accept a fellow trapper who just happens to be trans-mandle. Sheesh!
Dogs can't breathe with closed toed shoes on, man.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/25/19 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
I cannot believe how spun out of control this thread has gotten. All because a bunch of people are too closed minded to accept a fellow trapper who just happens to be trans-mandle. Sheesh!
Dogs can't breathe with closed toed shoes on, man.

Maybe instead of Crocs we should call them Caitlyn Jenner slippers?

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/25/19 09:46 PM

Intolerant troll!

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/25/19 11:10 PM

Intolerant troll!

Aww, c'mon it was a well-intended joke, not a Richard. He shouldn't have taken it so hard.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/25/19 11:55 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/26/19 12:41 AM

Im just trying to figure out who on here didn't know what a game bag was?

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/26/19 01:00 AM

Same guy who has zero sense of humor.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/27/19 01:23 AM

Same guy who has zero sense of humor.

Oh, I don't know about that. He made me laugh out loud with this, "Wow, I didnt realize there were so many closet homosexuals on T-man. You wear a cheap pair of creek shoes in a picture and they sure come out of the woodwork though."
That's funny right there, I don't care how phobic you are.
The rest of y'all just sounded silly after he posted that zinger. Kept beating the same old, tired, dead horse.

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/27/19 02:05 AM

The rest of y'all just sounded silly after he posted that zinger. Kept beating the same old, tired, dead horse.

To a true closet homosexual I believe that would be pronounced "thilly", not "silly"
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/27/19 09:54 AM

Real hunter don't wear mandles. Ever.

sorta kinda like the whole bow / long gun theory between many of the men and women who hunt?
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/27/19 10:05 AM

Question away, Im secure enough in my manhood to sustain anything youve got.

^^ Only thing that matters. Yah need that gator skin to walk through the jungle of armchair jumpers
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Hunting Gear ID - 08/27/19 11:47 AM

Whoever the chick is in them pictures gots real hairy legs.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums