Home

Howdy all

Posted By: bic

Howdy all - 08/30/19 01:02 AM

I'm still alive and kicking in case anyone was wondering. Its football season again so the boy will keep me pretty busy for the next couple months. What have I missed?
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Howdy all - 08/30/19 02:26 AM

Not much same old but Boco's missing, some people did somethings, and it's been a long time since season so we are getting bored but the memes are funny. Tell the Boy good luck keep us updated.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Howdy all - 08/30/19 10:37 AM

Good to hear Bic, I am looking forward to some pictures and results of the boy's football season. Did he get any bigger this past year?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Howdy all - 08/30/19 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Good to hear Bic, I am looking forward to some pictures and results of the boy's football season. Did he get any bigger this past year?

X2
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Howdy all - 08/30/19 05:54 PM

First game to night? I haven't heard any news about Glendale or BA. Hope your boy has a good season.

Re: Howdy all - 08/31/19 12:39 PM

The boy's growth is slowing down. He is officially listed as 6'-6" and 320#, Junior. He is getting college attention now. We got our butts kick last night against Bellwood but Colt played a solid game.
[Linked Image]

Re: Howdy all - 08/31/19 12:54 PM

Here are a few pics from last night. Number 77 in the Blue In the first picture, they are trying to double team him out of the hole but he holds his ground [Linked Image]

in the second pic, he is on offense making a block
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Howdy all - 08/31/19 01:14 PM

Thanks for posting Bic. Maybe things will be better next week.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Howdy all - 08/31/19 03:35 PM

That is a solid young man! Hopefully the Wisconsin Badgers recruit him and turn him into the next Joe Thomas on the offensive line!

Chris

Re: Howdy all - 09/02/19 12:07 AM

They have viewed his profile and highlight tape. smile

Re: Howdy all - 09/02/19 12:50 AM

Nittany Lion, Next game should be better. We will be playing a team in the same classification. The coach is learning to move Colt around some on defense so the opposition cant run away from him every play. Time will tell though. We are too obvious with our play selections on Offense. Colt plays left guard or tackle or right guard or tackle, depending on the play call. It doesnt take a genius to figure out where the ball is going.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Howdy all - 09/02/19 12:50 PM

I would not want the feed bill! Keep him in PA,go Lions!

Re: Howdy all - 09/04/19 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by mike mason
I would not want the feed bill! Keep him in PA,go Lions!

Thats why there are 2 pigs and 14 chickens living in my back yard. lol
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Howdy all - 09/04/19 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by bic
Nittany Lion, Next game should be better. We will be playing a team in the same classification. The coach is learning to move Colt around some on defense so the opposition cant run away from him every play. Time will tell though. We are too obvious with our play selections on Offense. Colt plays left guard or tackle or right guard or tackle, depending on the play call. It doesnt take a genius to figure out where the ball is going.

I could never figure that out when I played we were lucky I was the right tackle at 250 pounds and I had the strength to squat 525 pounds and bench press 350, and the left tackle was 300 pounds but not as strong so we could move the ball to either side easily, our problem was we only had 20 on the team total by the end of my senior year we only had 14 that could dress due to injury. One thing I’m an ISU fan but Iowa does do good for linemen if he can find major there or ISU grin I would consider it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums