Home

Crap runs down hill

Posted By: The Beav

Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 06:40 PM

You know the old say that crap runs down hill well I'm here to say I witnessed It's happing.

My grandsons and I are driving down a road In Alaska and we see this red fox standing up on this high gravel bank along the road. So of course we have to stop to look. The fox I swear gets this sly look on It's face and hunkers down and drops this turd and of course It bonces and rolls down the hill then It drops another turd and It does the same thing.
So It's true that crap runs down hill. LOL
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 07:01 PM

What were you two drinking that day? Lol
Posted By: hippie

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 07:11 PM

Plumbers oath around here Beav.............

Crap runs down-hill
Friday is payday
Don't chew your fingernails.
Posted By: l1ranger

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 07:11 PM

also, you cant push a rope.

remember those two things, and you can be a civil engineer
Posted By: Zim

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 08:01 PM

Hey now, hot on the left, cold on the right, shat runs down hill, water will go either way, payday is Friday and the boss is an A-hole.
Now you can be a plumber.

Zim
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 08:38 PM

Dang da Beav survived another jaunt to Alaska. Any moose, did you do any waterfowl hunting? Or did you lay on couch and play with I-pad ?
Posted By: WITroutBum

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 08:52 PM

Plumbers only need to know 3 things- Crap runs down hill, Cold is on the right, and payday is Friday.

LOL, at least that's what I have been told by my electrician brother..... grin
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 09:29 PM

Lee my daughter Is on the road kill list. So one morning after she left for work she called and said get the knives sharpened we have a moose to get home. With some help from a couple of friends we had It salvaged and home In about 2 hours. Easy peasy drove down Into the ditch and started carving It up. It was just as easy to bone It out right on the spot.

We shot some cranes and a few grouse and did some fishing. But most of the time I was worked like a rented mule. LOL
She's getting flown off the mountain today with her sheep. I'll try and post some pictures when I get them.
Posted By: kevtrap

Re: Crap runs down hill - 09/11/19 10:24 PM

I always heard it as: Plumbers only need to know 3 things,
Crap goes down, stink goes up and paychecks come on Friday's
© 2024 Trapperman Forums