Home

MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House

Posted By: Gerald Schmitt

MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/11/19 10:48 PM

We are having our MTA District 7 Fall Meeting and Schmitt Enterprises Open House Sunday, Sept. 22. Doors open at 8:30. Demos by Mike Mazur, Frank Moser, Leon Windschitl and more. Raffle to benefit the MTA. Brian Fischer will be conducting Trapper's Education Field Day Classes. MTA District 7 Fall Meeting. Free lunch for all who come. You don't have to be an MTA member or from Minnesota, all are welcome. Please note that it is on SUNDAY again this year, not Saturday. Check out our Facebook page for more details. Hope to see you there.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/12/19 10:50 AM

Up for.the.morning crew
Posted By: K9man

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/13/19 01:14 AM

I will be bringing Jacob
Posted By: Osky

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/13/19 01:44 AM

Actual address for mapping Gerald?
Thanks

Osky
Posted By: yukonal

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/13/19 01:47 AM

I'd like to attend that one. And, it looks like I'm free. (well, cheap) laugh

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/16/19 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Actual address for mapping Gerald?
Thanks

Osky

12799 Co Rd 24, New Ulm, MN 56073
Posted By: Dead Coyote

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/18/19 01:40 AM

TTT
Posted By: Northof50

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/18/19 05:51 AM

I was in the area once and really enjoyed it. The lunch put on was " Right On"
The tower was my Guiding light.....cause my old Magie road map put me in town 600 yards west.
I see it is on Sunday this time.....the kids workshops were Second to None in preparation.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/18/19 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Northof50
I was in the area once and really enjoyed it. The lunch put on was " Right On"
The tower was my Guiding light.....cause my old Magie road map put me in town 600 yards west.
I see it is on Sunday this time.....the kids workshops were Second to None in preparation.

Love to hear about the kids work shops. A lot of competition for kids time these days. A practical introduction to the outdoors is a valuable and life long gift.

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/20/19 11:08 AM

Up
Posted By: Dead Coyote

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/22/19 09:50 PM

It was a Great Time and a lot of people. Thank you Gerald & Doreen for an Awesome day and meal.
Posted By: yukonal

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/23/19 02:18 AM

I really had a great time. Learned a couple new trap set tricks, and picked up some great tips on coyote put-up from Leon!

Snacks, candy, drinks and a great meal. Well worth the 2-1/2 hour drive. Oh, and of course, picked up a bunch of supplies that I didn't need. laugh

Thanks to everyone that put this day together!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: MTA District 7 Meeting / Schmitt Ent. Open House - 09/30/19 02:37 AM

Posting for Gerald and Doreen ---

Thank You to everyone who attended our Open House & MTA District 7 meeting this past weekend. Some of you drove a long way to spend the day with us and it was great to see you here. It was nice to see attendance of so many Directors and Co-Directors from other Districts. The work done by our MTA District 7 representatives (Director, Brian Fischer and Co-Director, Tyler Thompson) is always appreciated. Congratulations to Brian and Tyler for being elected for another District 7 term. A big "Thank You" to everyone who did the trapping demos and Trapper Education Field Training presentations ... Mike Mazur, Leon Windschitl, Frank Moser, Seth Shriver, Wayne Thompson, and Matt Buntjer. Thank you to Conservation Officer, Thor Nelson, for his presentation. We appreciate everyone else who helped in any way to make the day a success (bringing bars for lunch, selling raffle tickets, and more). Redwood Area Cattleman's Association grilled up some wonderful burgers for lunch. The "Free Will Donation" for the meal raised almost $200 for the Legal Defense Fund. We appreciate the wonderful raffle donations we received from Duke Trap Company, RTS Supply & Service (Shawn Hoesing), Top Lot Stretcher Company (Leon & Denise Windschitl), Bud's Nuisance Wildlife Removal LLC (Jordan Budenski), Brian Fischer, and anyone else who I have missed. Your generosity is truly amazing! It was a busy day and hopefully everyone had a great time. See you again next year!

Thanks
Doreen
Schmitt Enterprises Inc

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]