Home

'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns!

Posted By: jeremygranado36

'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 10:21 AM

What a Joke.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 11:34 AM

That dipstick is not going to even come close to becoming president, so all he is doing is creating panic buying and promoting the sales of AR15's and Ak's ... well done I say.
Posted By: Newt

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 11:41 AM

He got my votes.

Yes I voted for Hillary too. 4 times in 2016
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:17 PM

Beto inspired me with his confiscation proclamation last night....

I raced down to Sportsmans Warehouse and bought a new gun!

Since this is AK, not NJ (Land of the Newt...!) and my CCW is "NICS Exempt," after 10 minutes in the store, I walked out with a new S&W "AR-style" scary, black plastic .223/5.56 semi-auto and a couple of spare 30-round mags.

Is this a great country or WHAT...? Let's KEEP it great in November of 2020.

Pete
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Newt
He got my votes.

Voted for Hillary 4 times? I did not even know you were dead...!

Pete
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pete in Frbks
Originally Posted by Newt
He got my votes.

Voted for Hillary 4 times? I did not even know you were dead...!

Pete

LMAO!!
Posted By: Catch22

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pete in Frbks
Beto inspired me with his confiscation proclamation last night....

I raced down to Sportsmans Warehouse and bought a new gun!

Since this is AK, not NJ (Land of the Newt...!) and my CCW is "NICS Exempt," after 10 minutes in the store, I walked out with a new S&W "AR-style" scary, black plastic .223/5.56 semi-auto and a couple of spare 30-round mags.

Is this a great country or WHAT...? Let's KEEP it great in November of 2020.

Pete

Fantastic!
Posted By: boncoon

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:41 PM

I went into our local farm and ranch store this morning, they had setup a new ammo isle. They had a great selection selection of just about everything, so Walmart not selling certain bullets is not going to have an impact in my area.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 03:49 PM

I cleaned and started prepping 1000 + 223 cases ..... Who needs Wall Mart

Ohh and I put the original battle sights back on the M1 carbine .... that on has a wood stock so its not a bad black rifle ..right ??
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 05:00 PM

From the applause it seems the crowd liked the idea.
Posted By: Kre

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 05:24 PM

First of all, his name is Francis.

Second, he has NO chance of being president.

Third, In 2018 Francis O'Rourke said, "To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly." Of course that was when he was running for Senate in Texas.

Fourth, he's clearly a liar.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 06:06 PM

Hopefully it will help hardware stores and small gun shops, I buy most of my ammo on line or local gun shops.
Posted By: jtg

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 06:40 PM

Yes, although it was useful for him to say what we already know about the democrats true goal of taking away guns from the common man. We need to do everything we can to support the NRA and Gun Owners of America. Their not perfect, but they are on our team.
If you hunt, trap and shoot guns and you vote democrats, it may be a good idea to have your brain checked.

Originally Posted by Kre
First of all, his name is Francis.

Second, he has NO chance of being president.

Third, In 2018 Francis O'Rourke said, "To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly." Of course that was when he was running for Senate in Texas.

Fourth, he's clearly a liar.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Hand picked crowds.You don't think they would let any one in that would challenge them do you.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 07:51 PM

He should just go home and make his wife eat some more dirt.What a wierdo.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 07:56 PM

Yea both of them

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Yea both of them

That's not fair,pretty sure I heard at least three.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:03 PM

The third one was the guy giving the signal to clap ... he was paid and thus don't count wink
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:07 PM

The dems are so stupid they don’t even realize how many more guns they are placing into homes across the country. Actually, I think they don’t even care as long as they get their bases vote.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:37 PM

I know a few people that are now buying AR15's and their derivatives that would a year back not even give those things a thought. When I ask why, the standard answer is . Never know what the democrats are up to. So I 'll buy them while I still can. Now call me a fool, but I don't think they are buying them so they have something to give away when the democrats go for their kind of trick or treat game around the country.
WhenI went to the range on Wednesday, the ground was covered in 223 cases and I was the only guy there that had something other than a black rifle.
As it is difficult to spot my 30-30 cases amongst all that 223 brass, I picked up a patch around me and sorted them out at home. Lost 2 30 carbine cases, 2 458 SOCOM and 1 30-30 but came home with 1000 + extra 223 pieces of brass. Half of them Lake city ... so I made out ok.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:40 PM

I never thought I needed an ar-15 til they told me they didn't want me to have one. I figured they had some alterior motive for this. Soooo....
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:41 PM

Found his high school picture....
[Linked Image]

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:42 PM

laugh
Posted By: white17

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:45 PM

Mouth breather for sure !
Posted By: James

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by trapperkeck
I never thought I needed an ar-15 til they told me they didn't want me to have one. I figured they had some alterior motive for this. Soooo....

Yep. That was my thinking when Obama was elected, so I went and bought an AR then. Got a folding stock, flash suppressor, and all the other good stuff they banned before.

Would like to sell it now. Not my style. I like to hit stuff I shoot at.

Jim

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by trapperkeck

Yep. That was my thinking when Obama was elected, so I went and bought an AR then. Got a folding stock, flash suppressor, and all the other good stuff they banned before.

Would like to sell it now. Not my style. I like to hit stuff I shoot at.

Jim

Well, I built mine, and it will hit stuff!

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:53 PM

It's that silly folding stock I got on mine. Makes the gun wobble. Plus the length of pull is ridiculously short.

Maybe I just don't know how to shoot these guns.

Jim

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:56 PM

No Its not you....... The military has them because they don't want to hit and hurt anyone downrange in light of all this political correctness. So they are made that way.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 08:56 PM

It's that silly folding stock I got on mine. Makes the gun wobble. Plus the length of pull is ridiculously short.

Jim

Well, folks are built different. I'm sure you could build one to suit you or modify the one you have. Kind of the beauty of the breed, I guess.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:11 PM

Jim

Sounds like you might need to trade yours for a useful one. Or just swap out some parts on it. As far as hitting what you shoot at, they are easily capable of less than 1 moa with a decent barrel and halfway decent ammo. If you are shooting bulk milspec ammo you shouldnt expect great accuracy from it. If you load your own, a 60gr nosler bt or hornady vmax should be accurate from about any of the twist rates. Nosler also makes a 64gr bonded protected soft point that is great for deer and such and feeds from the ar without deforming the tip of the bullet.

WIth the amount of aftermarket parts available for these you can build one to do about anything you want. If there is something you dont like about it, there is probably a company that makes the part however you would like it. Get a freefloted handguard over a decent barrel with decent ammo, put a scope on it and if it wont shoot inch or less groups then the shooter probably just needs more practice. If you absolutely have to have a wood stock then get a mini-14 but they wont ever be as accurate as a decent AR.

Whatever you decide on, be sure to have plenty of ammo and mags. I know too many people that buy an ar, get a single spare mag and buy 1000 rounds of ammo and think they are set. I ask them if they are gonna stop in the middle of a fight and load those two mags over and over?
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:19 PM

Do most guys really buy the ars because they think they will be needed in battle?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:32 PM

That's probably the stupidest question I've ever heard you ask.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by gryhkl
Do most guys really buy the ars because they think they will be needed in battle?

Do most people really think the second amendment is really about hunting or target shooting?
Posted By: grumley701

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:39 PM

question: Do you own fire extinguishers? Are you expecting a fire?
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 09:42 PM

Building one now A2 stock and extension 20" heavy barrell -- hope i have time to get a couple more finished before the next election (just in case). If it says tactical - it is probably not on my gun.
Posted By: warrior

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 10:50 PM

Jim

Here's how. Sit on your couch eating you government cheese, facing your front door. When anyone with a pulse orders ATF into your doorway.......

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 11:43 PM

"Any Democrat with a pulse."

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/13/19 11:51 PM

The people that have to buy ars are usually ugly and single. wink
Posted By: SleekOtter

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:06 AM

I wonder when somebody is going to tell him it's not the gun that does so much damage to muscle and tissue, but the bullet design. His mind will really be blown when they tell him caliber size has very little to do with it too!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:14 AM

The people that have to buy ars are usually ugly and single. wink

laugh

Mike
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 01:50 AM

I wonder when somebody is going to tell him it's not the gun that does so much damage to muscle and tissue, but the bullet design. His mind will really be blown when they tell him caliber size has very little to do with it too!

Do you think "Beto" has any idea about calibers and bullet designs...? Those idiots think an AR-15 is a Ma Deuce Browning. What a rich kid sissy boy!!
Posted By: waggler

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 02:18 AM

Thank you Beto for actually being honest about your desire to confiscate our guns. We know that all those other Democrats on stage want the same thing but are afraid to go on record stating it.
How Democrat gun owners can still vote for these treasonous creeps is incomprehensible to me.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 05:30 AM

Nah, I bought mine because I knew Obama didn't want me to have it. I finally sold my Clinton rifle, a Ruger Ranch--a real piece of junk. Like to sell my Obama rifle too.

Now I may have to buy a Beto rifle. One that looks real scary, like it belongs on the battlefield, with a high-capacity magazine. Although this one I want to shoot one MOA.

Any recommendations?

Jim
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 09:31 AM

I guess I will finally buy one of the worthless things. IF a gun confiscation/buyback occurs I want to be able to show up, get in line, and say NO.
Posted By: coyotesoldier229

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 10:04 AM

I bought one because I wanted one, and enjoy shooting sports. I’ll build another because it’s legal to predator hunt with one in our state.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I guess I will finally buy one of the worthless things. IF a gun confiscation/buyback occurs I want to be able to show up, get in line, and say NO.

That's mostly why I bought mine. I bought it right before the 2016 election. Unfortunately though, I was out on a boat with it listening to the debate the other night, and when Beto said he wanted to take it away, I was so surprised that I accidentally dropped it in the lake laugh
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 10:45 AM

we are going to lose all our guns if we don't stand up now. hiding is not standing up

we have tried appeasement starting in 1934 with the NFA. it doesn't work. if your not willing to stand up now when will you be?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Thank you Beto for actually being honest about your desire to confiscate our guns. We know that all those other Democrats on stage want the same thing but are afraid to go on record stating it.
How Democrat gun owners can still vote for these treasonous creeps is incomprehensible to me.

Well said.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 11:49 AM

The pundits on the liberal propaganda networks have been talking about how his statements could end up hurting the Democratic party. They're worried...

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 11:55 AM

[Linked Image]

If Francis wants to see the inside of the white House, He will have to pay like the rest of the tourists.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:43 PM

If they confiscate or pass a law on semi-auto rifles they wont come to pick them up at your home but having one hidden or in possession will be a felony with a mandatory prison sentence .They don't give a hoot if you say it fell out of your boat .After passage of such a law some day you will be caught and that wont be a good day .So now is the time to get your friends out to vote and that means you . I know a lot of gun owners say it will never happen , If it does we will never retrieve that right.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:49 PM

Beto inspired gun specials. Stick a finger in Beto's eye, buy another gun today!

Chris

https://www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com/beto-specials/come-take-them-3099
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:57 PM

[Linked Image]

Just hand them over or else.......

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 12:57 PM

Found another old picture of the guy.... [Linked Image]

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 01:00 PM

I bought an AR because the democrats said I shouldn’t have one. However, I found out I really like to shoot it. Thanks dems!

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
That's probably the stupidest question I've ever heard you ask.

Is that a "yes", numb?

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:07 PM

If it hasn't been explained in a way that you understand by multiple posters above, it is beyond your capability to do so.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:14 PM

I know the what the 2nd says. I asked if the reason most people buy guns like ars id because they are expecting a battle? If so, with whom?......our military?

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:16 PM

Thanks for making my point.

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Thanks for making my point.

Your answers are always so complete. laugh I make my posts perfectly clear and some misread them. Most do it purposely or for a reason at which I will not poke fun..
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:30 PM

Nah, I bought mine because I knew Obama didn't want me to have it. I finally sold my Clinton rifle, a Ruger Ranch--a real piece of junk. Like to sell my Obama rifle too.

Now I may have to buy a Beto rifle. One that looks real scary, like it belongs on the battlefield, with a high-capacity magazine. Although this one I want to shoot one MOA.

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

Jim

Shooting Lessons?

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/14/19 04:33 PM

Any recommendations?

Jim

So it was for spite? Sounds more reasonable than some.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 05:33 PM

I tried to copy loosegoose's Butthead & Bero meme here but failed

That's an insult to Butthead. I think Butthead was into guns or at least maximum freedom and would have resisted Beto and his ilk!!!

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 05:37 PM

I can't speak to anyone's reasons for owning one... But any firearm that uses the same round as current standard military issue isn't bad to have on hand.

Mike

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 05:39 PM

I am happy to announce, that I do not own a single " high capacity " magazine ... they all hold 10 rounds or less. And if anyone asks, they are all for the 458 SOCOM grin

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 05:43 PM

I am happy to announce, that I do not own a single " high capacity " magazine ... they all hold 10 rounds or less. And if anyone asks, they are all for the 458 SOCOM grin

No one should own 30 round mags... They should all be belt fed.

Mike
Posted By: hippie

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

No one should own 30 round mags... They should all be belt fed.

Mike

laugh now that's the way!

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/15/19 06:19 PM

grin

Mike

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:28 AM

"So it was for spite? Sounds more reasonable than some."

I prefer to think of these purchases as acts of rebellion against would-be tyrants.

Jim
Posted By: white17

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:31 AM

Voting against them might be a bit more effective !!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by white17
Voting against them might be a bit more effective !!

Unless James puts those purchases to very good use, defending the US Constitution and people against their enemies.

Keith
Posted By: skippyturtle

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 11:38 AM

who are you and where did James go!

I prefer to think of these purchases as acts of rebellion against would-be tyrants.

Jim
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:23 PM

Guess he has great expections first on winning the Presidental election and breaching the 2nd Amendent. He may want to wish in one hand and ## in the other and see which one fills up first.
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

I can't speak to anyone's reasons for owning one... But any firearm that uses the same round as current standard military issue isn't bad to have on hand.

Mike

^^^ I CANT ARGUE WITH THIS LOGIC. ^^^

Re: 'Beto O'rourke Taking our guns! - 09/16/19 02:53 PM

Jim

I did it out of spite. Expensive hobby to do something out of spite!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums