Home

I am openly conveying that my District

Posted By: Catch22

I am openly conveying that my District - 09/16/19 03:25 AM

Here in Ohio sucks for hunting, trapping and fishing. I welcome opposing opinions! I think the ODNR and ODOW sucks. District 3, call me out!
Posted By: PBS

Re: I am openly conveying that my District - 09/16/19 12:04 PM

Same region, different districts (4 & 5)... give example(s)
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: I am openly conveying that my District - 09/16/19 01:22 PM

D3 has the best otter trapping in the state and the fur auctions we have in that area and the membership contradicts that statement. Deer harvest numbers disagree as well. Not sure about the fishing but you do have lake Erie and any dummy can limit out on walleye right now...
Posted By: Catch22

Re: I am openly conveying that my District - 09/16/19 03:27 PM

Deer numbers are down and in my Co, Wayne, The Killbuck Marsh area is not even close to being like it used to be for anything really. Shreve Lake is still a puddle, they have had it down for years now. That once was a great fishery and the only local one. Another thing is contacting the D3 office ain't like it used to be either. You usually get someones voicemail and they don't call you back.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: I am openly conveying that my District - 09/16/19 03:40 PM

Hopefully with some of the new funding and leadership things will improve. The Kasich years made a real mess of things on the DOW side. One day of the new projects is restoring/building new wetlands. Thought the first phase was more focused on the Lake Erie basin.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums