Home

jar of deliciousness

Posted By: danny clifton

jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 07:07 PM

It's a wet miserable day today. Getting tired of rain. Had way more than we need this year. So I treated myself at breakfast. Was gifted a jar of home made maple syrup while I was at the NTA show this year. Thought this would be a good day to enjoy some. Had some blueberries in the fridge and buttermilk so made me and my bride some buttermilk blueberry pancakes with some of that jar of deliciousness poured on them.

Then I thought wet chilly weather we ought to have beans for supper. Whole house smells good. Made a skillet full of corn bread to go with them.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 07:10 PM

Dang send us some rain !!! We have had a total of 4 tenths of rain in over 8 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: BigBob

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 07:39 PM

STOP IT, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 08:41 PM

Mighty fine looking vittles Danny!
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 09:21 PM

Mmmm...mmmm...good. smile
Posted By: run

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/21/19 09:44 PM

Nice picture.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/22/19 11:06 AM

good cooking for sure smile
Posted By: jabNE

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/22/19 11:23 AM

Geez danny you got me going for my day today. Its poured rain here all night and will continue for next couple hours for sure.
Might start a crock of chili to enjoy later today, with some of that cornbread you mention.

Jim
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/22/19 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
so made me and my bride some buttermilk blueberry pancakes with some of that jar of deliciousness poured on them.

Excellent!

The bean soup looks like ham and bean?
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: jar of deliciousness - 09/22/19 11:52 AM

I usually think of it as cold weather deal and even though it's been rainy, hot and sticky. They wife made a pot of chili the other day and it hit the spot even with warm weather..
Them Beans are looking pretty good..

Mac
© 2024 Trapperman Forums