Home

WI Badgers

Posted By: The Beav

WI Badgers - 09/21/19 09:34 PM

They sure had their way with Michigan today.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: WI Badgers - 09/21/19 09:35 PM

I saw it took a couple ejections before Michigan was able to put any points on the board. That first one was questionable at best, but the second was pretty clear.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: WI Badgers - 09/21/19 09:43 PM

Coan looks for real and Taylor of course, and the defense is fast, while bringing the lumber.
Posted By: corky

Re: WI Badgers - 09/21/19 09:59 PM

They sure look good so far. They will be a force if they stay healthy.
Posted By: Dan D

Re: WI Badgers - 09/21/19 11:47 PM

They look real good. Both sides of the ball. Most balanced offense I've seen from a Badger team. QB makes good decisions.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 12:17 AM

I know very little about football, and care even less about watching it. That being said, I got a kick out of something I happened to see, by looking at the right moment.

Took my Lovely Bride out for a late lunch, and just happened to look at the TV over the bar, and saw two fans wearing Badger fur hats

Pretty darn cool iffin ya ask me. cool grin

Charlie
Posted By: Pike River

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by The Beav
They sure had their way with Michigan today.

I didn't see the game but I love hearing that!
Posted By: bblwi

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 03:23 AM

Watched about 2 quarters worth. Solid offensive line, good running back(s), solid defense and a QB that can add a lot of offense as well. Lost some mental focus late 3rd quarter that will hurt next week as well. Team is solid enough not to have to have Personal fouls such as were taken today. Northwestern always plays us tough so we best be ready.

Bryce
Posted By: WIMarshRAT

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 05:12 AM

Based on the title of the thread, I thought you were coming around to the idea of a badger season grin
Posted By: The Beav

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 05:27 AM

Never happen In my life time. I even doubt I will see any changes In colony trap use. LOL
Posted By: WIMarshRAT

Re: WI Badgers - 09/22/19 06:10 AM

Have at least two year minimum for colony trap changes based on what I heard today.

The badger question was sent back up the chain of command. I am with Bryce. The trap for badgers is set.... It's the northwestern game.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums