Home

Climate change ?

Posted By: Hydropillar

Climate change ? - 09/23/19 03:19 PM

What caused the earth to warm up after the last ice age ?? Was it fred flinstones car??
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 03:24 PM

Sorry I can't answer you question. There has always been climate change but the concern is now is how fast it is changing.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 03:28 PM

The LAST ice age? Been many ice ages before the last one...and more to come. If we look at the earths temps (best they can determine) as far back as they can kind of find, we will find this warm up is right in line with several warm ups in the past. In Geologic terms "This aint nothing new". Only new to us...which we've only been here a very short time. People nowadays are horrible at looking at the big picture.

On that note, In length Vs timeframe, the dinosaurs were here the length of a football field....Humans the thickness of one blade of grass. Hows that for perspective?

Global warm up SCAM.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 03:34 PM

More like the "thin" side of the blade of grass.
Posted By: white17

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
Sorry I can't answer you question. There has always been climate change but the concern is now is how fast it is changing.

UMmmmmmmm Not really !

If you haven't seen this it is worth a few minutes of your time

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 05:30 PM

Take the money out of the equation and it will be like, “What climate change?” lol
Posted By: rex123

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 06:21 PM

When I was young many years ago and in around the fifth grade we got something in class called the weekly reader. News articles and science news for kids. Anyway most of the articles on weather were about the coming ice age. And past climate warming and cooling which they said happened every 4 or 5 thousand years. All of it backed up by scientist at the time.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 06:28 PM

Well im going to stick to my theory freds car didnt have brakes and when he put his shoe down it caused friction and therefore heat which is the cause of global warming !
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 07:39 PM

As most state the climate is always changing and it will continue to do so. If there is little to nothing we can do about change there are many things we can do with infrastructure etc. to mitigate the fall out and damage that is being caused to humans and all creatures while the process is on going. Too bad we decided to make this political instead of reality, which is something we can deal with.

Oceans will continue to rise for several reasons. With continued Arctic and Antarctic thawing, tundra thawing and land erosion sending billions of tons of silt to the oceans the water levels will rise and many places will be in need of infrastructure adjustments. Under our current divisive ways we don't even address what we should do about those issues. Redoing trillions of dollars or aging infrastructure worldwide will create millions of jobs and provide for more safe, efficient and durable living and commercial properties along our world's coast lines. Billions of people live in close proximity to the ocean shores worldwide and thus being proactive on something that may be beneficial with our without serious climate change makes sense to me.

Bryce
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar
Well im going to stick to my theory freds car didnt have brakes and when he put his shoe down it caused friction and therefore heat which is the cause of global warming !

Sorry, Brother, but you are mistaken. Fred didn't wear shoes. grin

Dinosaur farts were the culprit. They just farted themselves out of existence. Never mind the volcanos and asteroids, it was the farts.

Charlie laugh
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 07:52 PM

The question is what caused the cooling that created the ice ages. That's what people should be concerned with, because it is going to happen again.

Maybe a hotter Earth is more normal than a colder Earth.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 09:11 PM

Hotter may be better but we will need to make the needed adjustments to deal with the changes.

We are seeing shifts, albeit small in the range and size of the corn belt with the current genetics we are utilizing. We may need to find some genetics that can pollinate better when temps are 95 % plus. Soybeans have done well in Brazil which has much less daylight hour swings then we do here in our 40ish parallels as they are a photo period crop. There are many areas of northern Europe much warmer than the corn belt that can't raise corn nearly as well as they do not get warm enough during the 6 weeks of setting, forming and filling ears. We best not reduce livestock production too much until we know how many of our current crops will do in changing environments. Much vegetation that is poor human food is great livestock food and those species have not been nearly as modified from their evolved state as most of our commodities have.

Bryce
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 09:45 PM

Friend of mine owns local feed store, he said today a nice car or a house is a luxury. In the future he says food is going to be a luxury. I believe him, wise man for a feed store owner.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 09:56 PM

stop worrying!

we are the most adaptable species (next to coyotes and cockroach, er…"palmetto bugs").

we'll figure it out as things change. (when the water gets up to our front porch step, we'll move!)

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
stop worrying!

we are the most adaptable species (next to coyotes and cockroach, er…"palmetto bugs").

we'll figure it out as things change. (when the water gets up to our front porch step, we'll move!)

But if everybody would just stop what they are doing I wouldn’t have to move. lol

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:27 PM

For me it is not about worrying, it is about looking forward and being able to be proactive regarding the needed changes. We are seeing more nomadic shifts in populations the last decades. As the population grows those migrations can have enormous impacts on the ecosystems, especially the ones that are more fragile by nature to begin with.

Bryce
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
The question is what caused the cooling that created the ice ages. That's what people should be concerned with, because it is going to happen again.

Solar activity, and the lack thereof. Look into Solar Cycles, Grand Solar Minimums and Maximums. 98% of all climate on Earth is directly driven by the sun. 2% by volcanic activity. 0.0000006% of global climate is caused by all of mankind throughout all of human history combined.

Exactly. They don't have a clue what normal would be.

Besides, with a hotter than now Earth our options are numerous. As global climate cools our options shrink rapidly.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
For me it is not about worrying, it is about looking forward and being able to be proactive regarding the needed changes. We are seeing more nomadic shifts in populations the last decades. As the population grows those migrations can have enormous impacts on the ecosystems, especially the ones that are more fragile by nature to begin with.

Bryce

WHO is supposed to be more proactive? To whom are you ceding the power to make those choices?

WHY?
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:48 PM

Well they are predicting snow this Saturday here, on September 28th so...

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 10:58 PM

There are trillions that can be spent on old infrastructure that needs to be redone anyway and we can build with future thoughts in mind. We have spent nearly 3 trillion in the Middle East in the last 20 years in military engagements. We may have been able to create far more jobs and improve much of our infrastructure here and abroad with those funds. Obviously not all would be spent on such projects but much could have. Just some barrier projects that would help the Outer Banks and regions like that make sense as storm surges are here ready or not. Can't protect all of it but certainly we could improve a lot on what we have now. Today we just rely on FEMA and insurance which is the reactive approach.

Bryce

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:03 PM

well, let's have an honest approach (stop indoctrinating children)…

and put it to an honest vote...
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:04 PM

On the PBS News Hour tonight they said that only 24% of young white people believe that we need to act immediately to stop climate change, compared to 40% of young black and Hispanic young people.

Keith

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
stop worrying!

But if everybody would just stop what they are doing I wouldn’t have to move. lol

I'm far enough inland, that I might end up "ocean-front"! WIN!

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:29 PM

I think it’s crazy to spend money on natural change just because it had previously changed to accommodate a habitable place for humans. Like the idiots in Cali who build on a cliff that was created by, you guessed it, EARTH FALLING AWAY, only to be shocked when their property falls away. lol

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg

Solar activity, and the lack thereof. Look into Solar Cycles, Grand Solar Minimums and Maximums. 98% of all climate on Earth is directly driven by the sun. 2% by volcanic activity. 0.0000006% of global climate is caused by all of mankind throughout all of human history combined.

Exactly. They don't have a clue what normal would be.

Besides, with a hotter than now Earth our options are numerous. As global climate cools our options shrink rapidly.

You failed to mention imperfect rotation and revolution in the flight path and axis unknown impact on variations in climate.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:35 PM

the Earth DOES wobble a bit on its axis, and its orbit is NOT without variation.

and the sun's output is NOT consistent.

and there are too many variables to account for.

and...

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:41 PM

the Earth DOES wobble a bit on its axis, and its orbit is NOT without variation.

and the sun's output is NOT consistent.

and there are too many variables to account for.

and...

You don’t want to get off that money you’re bogarting to help your fellow man continue to enjoy his high dollar ocean front property. lol

Re: Climate change ? - 09/23/19 11:44 PM

LOL!

buy cheap; sell (rent!) HIGH!!!
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:05 AM

I bought a cabin on a river 40 years ago, I lived there until I got married, it's still in the family. The best advice I got was from a old fella that had the cabin next to me. " If you'er gonna live next to the river don't b----h about the water"
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:17 AM

I disagree with the fact of his feet causing it I’d say it was the rolling resistance of his wheels, can you imagine how much heat that stone running on the ground at that speed would create. grin
Posted By: waggler

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:26 AM

What caused the earth to warm up after the last ice age ?? Was it fred flinstones car??

We are still in the " last ice age", we've been in up and down but warming epoch for about the last fifteen thousand years. Probably due to sun spots and other factors. The Earth is always been a dynamic place. Unlike a stagnant pond, dynamic conditions are probably what keep the Earth's ecosystems healthy. It's just that humans hate change.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho

Here too. I think the big climate change push is all tied to one world power. That's why the Democrats are pushing it. They have grade school kids worried about it. It you feel it is real and a threat to life on earth. Due your part and sell your cars, don't heat or cool your house or use anything that is made using fuel.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:39 AM

Just read an article from 1958 in Harpers magazine by written by Betty Freidan about 2 scientist Maurice Ewing and William Donn that says we are headed for a new ice age by at first the earth warming that causes a chain reaction of snow at the poles resulting in a new ice age they say it has happened in the past over thousands of years and is a natural cycle.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by white17
Originally Posted by Getting There

UMmmmmmmm Not really !

If you haven't seen this it is worth a few minutes of your time

One of the best truthful videos I have ever seen. I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't found it before. Thanks for posting White!

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

I think the big climate change push is all tied to one world power. That's why the Democrats are pushing it.

it is THE perfect vehicle for achieving an over-arching, one world government.

think about it...the fate of our very existence "depends" on international cooperation/control. We HAVE TO limit carbon (read: "productivity") regardless of the sovereign states' democratically elected representatives....our very EXISTENCE depends on us giving up our independence for the "greater good"!

PERFECT!!!

Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 02:57 AM

One thing which I can take away from this entire discussion in this thread is, without any doubt whatsoever, we need to find out what's in the Kool-aid in East-Central Wisconsin and send the EPA, FDA, OSHA, NCAA, NAACP, and whatever other body is available to isolate it and make sure that no one else is poisoned by it. Good grief, how can someone become so misguided.
Based on his posts, the gentleman from Wisconsin needs our help. His posts are filled with so much absolutely wrong information, that I cannot even begin to dissect it in any real way.
Vague platitudes are difficult to debate against. I suppose that a seasoned debate expert would likely go after the premise of each topic he has brought up, and steer the discussion toward cold hard facts instead of made up, regurgitated "Truths.".
I don't have the time, so I shall instead invoke "The Kool-aid Defense."

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:01 AM

Hey we had snow on the hills here last saturday !! )))))
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:17 AM

In this day and age of statistics, statistics, and more statistics, where are the historical measurements tables showing variations of energy output levels from the sun?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:30 AM

As far as I’m concerned it’s child abuse. I heard clips today of the kids this weekend in Washington talking about how their lives are at an end because of climate change. Good lord!!! They are scaring these kids so bad it’s almost criminal.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:40 AM

Still trying to figure out if trees eat co2 and we have such a emergency why are we not planting trees by the millions rather then asking for money to fix things?
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:44 AM

There are more trees in the US than a 100 years ago, small but they are there.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
There are more trees in the US than a 100 years ago, small but they are there.

They keep whacking the Amazon we might need more then!
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 04:39 AM

Still trying to figure out if trees eat co2 and we have such a emergency why are we not planting trees by the millions rather then asking for money to fix things?

My thoughts also,..seems like a more prudent,applicable approach,...at least its visible and displays an active participation. Something these millions of ten to twenty year old
marchers should embrace!

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 01:51 PM

One acer of corn sequesters anywhere from 10 to 16 tons of carbon a growing season. It also produces enough oxygen for 131 people a growing season, during peak growing season it is believed to produce more oxygen than the Amazon rain forest per acer. also evaporates 3 to 4 thousand gallons of water a day. Some amazing numbers.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 01:57 PM

What have they done with all the money that has already been dumped into this? Nothing.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 04:02 PM

Sorry Hydro I don't believe you Don't recall Fred ever wearing shoes Now if you said Dino passed more gas then the neighbors cows You might be onto something
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 04:07 PM

It's so sad the main stream media and liberal scientists have these impressionable kids now days convinced the world is collapsing unless people change their filthy habits. Heard a young girl on the radio this morning screaming at legislators that their inaction is killing us!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 04:08 PM

Can someone explain to me why my soil tests recommend adding sulfer (spelling) to my soil

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 05:14 PM

Sulfur is found naturally in many soils and is a necessary component of the protein molecule. So shortages of sulfur causes less plant growth and or lower protein within the plant such as alfalfa and other higher protein feed stuffs. In the northern regions of WI, MI, NY etc. there used to be much sulfur coming to the earth due to acid rain so most soils were adequate in sulfur. After decades of scrubbers and using lower sulfur coal and also more natural gas the amount of sulfur in the rain water is far less and thus soils now are showing up with sulfur applications needed.

Bryce

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 05:58 PM

[Linked Image]
proof in the pudding Global Warming

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:01 PM

I wonder what liberals do when they have gas?? they must hold them in thats where all their chitty ideas come from !!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:05 PM

We are seeing more nomadic shifts in populations the last decades. As the population grows those migrations can have enormous impacts on the ecosystems, especially the ones that are more fragile by nature to begin with.

Bryce

Those migrations aren't due to climate change but happen on war-torn continents such as Africa. Political strife is causing the movement. This climate hoax is the perfect storm for the left. They are earth-firsters first and American citizens second.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:28 PM

mein climate change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCg-NGKBPSI
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:42 PM

Climate change brings interesting problems with it. Mass migration is one. As seas rise, people in low lying areas get pushed to higher ground. If enough are forced to do this, the chain reaction will cause migrations to other countries. This will cause “we don’t want refugees coming here” conflicts around the world. Gosh, we’ve got it now with economic, personal security/safety and unstable governments as the cause. Migrations due to rising water will be worse. Bangladesh is experiencing that right now. It won’t be too much longer before New Jersey, Florida, Louisiana, other low-lying states and many island nations will be experience the same thing.

As the climate changes, insects (think disease carrying mosquitoes and flies) will move further north. We’ve seen brown Recluse spiders living well in southern Minnesota. Aedis ibopictus mosquitoes, which carry malaria (I think); Zika virus, Chagas’ disease and other things are moving north because our winters aren’t as severe—-and the mosquito and fly eggs can overwinter better meaning they’re surviving our winters. Ask local doctors if they’re seeing diseases that are more tropical today and they’ll all tell you it’s happening.

I studied tropical disease when I was in college in the early 1970s. At the time, I thought we’d never see these things in the Midwest. Guess again. Many are here now because it’s gotten warm enough to allow the insect hosts to survive.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:47 PM

Are those sea levels measured on the incoming tide or out going?

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:48 PM

Perfect orbit or imperfect?
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:49 PM

There are trillions that can be spent on old infrastructure that needs to be redone anyway and we can build with future thoughts in mind. We have spent nearly 3 trillion in the Middle East in the last 20 years in military engagements. We may have been able to create far more jobs and improve much of our infrastructure here and abroad with those funds. Obviously not all would be spent on such projects but much could have. Just some barrier projects that would help the Outer Banks and regions like that make sense as storm surges are here ready or not. Can't protect all of it but certainly we could improve a lot on what we have now. Today we just rely on FEMA and insurance which is the reactive approach.

Bryce

Yep.
And we should not pretend it is only those who show concern over climate change that are worried about the economics of it.

What is the fish population and ship count?

Originally Posted by Teacher
Climate change brings interesting problems with it. Mass migration is one. As seas rise, people in low lying areas get pushed to higher ground. If enough are forced to do this, the chain reaction will cause migrations to other countries. This will cause “we don’t want refugees coming here” conflicts around the world. Gosh, we’ve got it now with economic, personal security/safety and unstable governments as the cause. Migrations due to rising water will be worse. Bangladesh is experiencing that right now. It won’t be too much longer before New Jersey, Florida, Louisiana, other low-lying states and many island nations will be experience the same thing.

As the climate changes, insects (think disease carrying mosquitoes and flies) will move further north. We’ve seen brown Recluse spiders living well in southern Minnesota. Aedis ibopictus mosquitoes, which carry malaria (I think); Zika virus, Chagas’ disease and other things are moving north because our winters aren’t as severe—-and the mosquito and fly eggs can overwinter better meaning they’re surviving our winters. Ask local doctors if they’re seeing diseases that are more tropical today and they’ll all tell you it’s happening.

I studied tropical disease when I was in college in the early 1970s. At the time, I thought we’d never see these things in the Midwest. Guess again. Many are here now because it’s gotten warm enough to allow the insect hosts to survive.

So you think that a rise in sea level of 0.11 inches per year is going to cause mass flooding and migration in the immediate future ?
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:51 PM

I have no idea when tides are measured. I only know that when houses stay wet for extended periods of time, and it affects one’s livelihood, people tend to move.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

There are carbon banks that let CO2 creating industries buy carbon offsets. There are then companies that plant trees "by the millions" in order to sequester the CO2 in the form of wood, thereby locking up the CO@ created by industry.

I personally think it's just a big money making scheme for all involved (Al Gore being one of them).
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 07:23 PM

Sea level has been rising for the past 20,000 yrs!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 09:46 PM

Is it the rise in temperature or the influx of illegal immigration that's introducing exotic mosquito carried diseases in the Midwest?
Down here it seemed that these exotic diseases became known as the population of illegal immigrants rose.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Is it the rise in temperature or the influx of illegal immigration that's introducing exotic mosquito carried diseases in the Midwest?
Down here it seemed that these exotic diseases became known as the population of illegal immigrants rose.

and the invasive species problem may be more related to the increased mobility of the human population than it is to any increase in temperature.

[but then, they couldn't use THAT to convince us to give up our sovereignty, so...Global warming, it IS!!]
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 11:01 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 11:03 PM

I have no idea when tides are measured. I only know that when houses stay wet for extended periods of time, and it affects one’s livelihood, people tend to move.

That pretty well sums the whole thing up.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 11:04 PM

well, if you're too dumb to move uphill from incoming water...

Re: Climate change ? - 09/24/19 11:21 PM

you mean they don't stay there and drown?

huh!

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 02:51 AM

Sulfur is found naturally in many soils and is a necessary component of the protein molecule. So shortages of sulfur causes less plant growth and or lower protein within the plant such as alfalfa and other higher protein feed stuffs. In the northern regions of WI, MI, NY etc. there used to be much sulfur coming to the earth due to acid rain so most soils were adequate in sulfur. After decades of scrubbers and using lower sulfur coal and also more natural gas the amount of sulfur in the rain water is far less and thus soils now are showing up with sulfur applications needed.

Bryce

Please cite your source which supports your claim of measurable increase in sulfur content in soil attributable to acid rain. I am interested in scientific facts, not "Truths".

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

The fact is, trees will absorb extra Co2 if it is available and subsequently show a significant increase in growth rate. This was proven in a double blind control study by Duke University.
By pumping Co2 at double the rate of what currently is found in our atmosphere into plots of trees, growth rate increased by an average of 15% compared to untreated plots.
That is real science. But we can't introduce facts into a discussion of "Truth", can we?

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 04:21 AM

Below is a link that I reviewed a few years ago when working with farmers on fertilization recommendations.

Bryce

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160509105735.htm
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 04:52 AM

I guess as the earth warms the mosquitoes will migrate carrying their diseases with them and first thing you know you guys in Alaska will have sceeters up there. That's funny because I had a neighbor that went up there hunting and showed me pictures and I saw what I thought was horrids of mosquitoes. He said no that was humming birds.

People and birds migrate and carry disease (and wind, but that's caused by global warming I guess) for many reasons, maybe for better jobs or for freedom from war or even for religion. Maybe some people move because they get regulated out of their homeland. I thought about that but when your too old and tired to move what's a guy to do?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 12:28 PM

Well the way I see it. 2 month ago we had 12 years before we would all die . a couple of weeks back we had ten years to live. Now the little Swedish professor that smiles over the pond tells us we have 8.5 years. At this rate we are going to be darn lucky to make till the end of November. So I am not buying Christmas cards or presents just yet and see how this plays out first.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Well the way I see it. 2 month ago we had 12 years before we would all die . a couple of weeks back we had ten years to live. Now the little Swedish professor that smiles over the pond tells us we have 8.5 years. At this rate we are going to be darn lucky to make till the end of November. So I am not buying Christmas cards or presents just yet and see how this plays out first.

I'm not buying any green bananas.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 12:36 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 01:04 PM

lol good one scoob

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 01:09 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hippie

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 03:47 PM

How come they never include water vapor in their reports when it's a major player in greenhouse effect?
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 08:48 PM

[Linked Image]

X2!

Priceless

Re: Climate change ? - 09/25/19 11:44 PM

I don't know about Rochester MN. but it got down to -22* here in south east Iowa last January. That at least should slow those tropical bugs down some I would think. I know it froze my egg, I don't know about the Aedis ibopictus mosquitoes.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Climate change ? - 09/26/19 12:40 AM

Below is a link that I reviewed a few years ago when working with farmers on fertilization recommendations.

Bryce

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160509105735.htm

A fertilizer salesman told me that since they took the sulfur outa the diesel fuel we now have to pay to add it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums