Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 06:28 PM

https://www.wtap.com/content/news/W...ky-Mountain-National-Park-561629411.html
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 07:21 PM

Silly people.
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
I count six able bodied men who stand and watch or run and walk away while she lays there trying to protect herself. Unbelievable...
Can't believe no one tried to help her .
Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by rick brocious
I count six able bodied men who stand and watch or run and walk away while she lays there trying to protect herself. Unbelievable...
Can't believe no one tried to help her .

That's the mentality of this day and age. Rather sit there and record it on there phone then do something.
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 08:24 PM

Are you sure those are men
Posted By: Dbooth

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 08:31 PM

That was the first thing i noticed
Posted By: adam m

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 09:58 PM

sad deal that many people especially the "men" there did nothing.
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 11:12 PM

that is messed up
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 11:16 PM

One of those guys should have hit that Elk with their purse lol. Those guys should be ashamed of themselves!

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/28/19 11:56 PM

Would a .45 put it down

Legit question because that's my EDC. If you were there and saw that wouldn't you use your ccw?

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/29/19 09:05 PM

ttt
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/29/19 09:17 PM

No, I would not attempt to shoot a moving disgruntled bull elk with a crowd of humans all around it. Some one needed to man up and give it the frank newsome treatment
Posted By: trapperjdb

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/29/19 09:41 PM

The gal hurt was my uncle’s wife sister in-law. I was told she was alright, just a little sore and bruised. I agree there are a lot of cowards standing there, maybe playing on their phones.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Woman vs Bull Elk< video> - 09/29/19 09:57 PM

When my kids were little we went to the royal gorge just west of Canon City CO. Buck mule deer did that to my oldest daughter. she was about 8-10. Things were somewhat tame and used to handouts from tourists. Wasn't full on rut but that buck had no velvet left. I ran up and kicked that deer for all I was worth. Had its head down and was pushing my daughter back into a bush. Ran after I kicked it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums