Home

BK Impossible Whopper

Posted By: DWC

BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 04:02 AM

Has anyone had one?? Its it really the same as a beef whopper??
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 04:03 AM

Impossible I would ever order one!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 04:16 AM

I would try a free one, but I would not buy one. I believe it's just part of the push by the liberals and their supplicants to make Americans stop eating beef.

Keith
Posted By: Jmack

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 04:20 AM

Nope and don't think I would even if it was free. I stopped at a BK on my way home and the cook was complaining about how they smelled when they were cooking. Think his exact words were ( they reek).
Posted By: nightlife

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by DWC

Not even close in my opinion, I got it free so can’t complain

But consider it has even more calories then the beef and not a lot of taste makes the choice easyin my opinion
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 08:48 AM

My wife ordered one the other day. I had a taste. It was lots better than I expected. I don't get why there is such a push though to create meatless meat. Think I will just keep eating animals. Seems kind of a weird thing to spend so much effort trying to create a plant food that tastes like an animal. I like the taste of plants too.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 10:17 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Doug Lee

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 10:35 AM

I wonder if they are cooked on a separate grill, to stay away from contact with beef/pork?
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 10:51 AM

I'll be impressed when they can use 100% beef to make a double cheeseburger taste like a carrot.
Posted By: Honeydog

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 11:45 AM

I bought one. It did not taste like beef. It really had no taste. It didn't taste bad but did not taste like beef
Posted By: keets

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 11:48 AM

I think BK is a huge lefty company big donator to HSUS?
Posted By: wr otis

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 12:24 PM

Just my guess which may be wrong, but my guess is those real beef burgers are probably made out of some beef by product like the pink slime or something. Might technically be beef based, but not what you picture as ground meat. Friends of mine worked at a plant that made hot dogs as one of their products, told me you'd never eat another one if you saw what went into them.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 12:32 PM

They have No idea how many people will just choose to eat elsewhere now.

Anti meat agenda not something Im going to support.
Posted By: RKG

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
They have No idea how many people will just choose to eat elsewhere now.

Anti meat agenda not something Im going to support.

I won't eat there for fear that some minimum wage teenager will accidentally give me the hayburger instead of the beef that I want.
Not taking the chance.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
My wife ordered one the other day. I had a taste. It was lots better than I expected. I don't get why there is such a push though to create meatless meat. Think I will just keep eating animals. Seems kind of a weird thing to spend so much effort trying to create a plant food that tastes like an animal. I like the taste of plants too.

it isn't about making sense , it is about a new revenue stream based on guilt marketing.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by K-zoo
[Linked Image]

Congratulations K-zoo! You just won the internet for the day!!
grin

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 01:31 PM

Look at the list of ingredients before you decide to eat one!
Posted By: Big George W

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Just my guess which may be wrong, but my guess is those real beef burgers are probably made out of some beef by product like the pink slime or something. Might technically be beef based, but not what you picture as ground meat. Friends of mine worked at a plant that made hot dogs as one of their products, told me you'd never eat another one if you saw what went into them.

Ain't that the truth ha ha !!

A friend of mine - in the mid 1980s - he worked in a hot dog factory in NYC that also made shoe laces, the stories he told us had the whole gang keeling over !!
Someone else we knew worked the weenie wagon @ Coney Island, he had some pretty funny stories as well about the cooking utensiles melting/corroding over time.......

As for the impossible burger, I'm told by another friend who has a real passion for cooking good European food, he said it tasted like cardboard and the impression he got was it seemed to be very very unhealthy due to it being highly processed which makes sense, I mean seriously - you see these vegan gals, they are either as big as houses or they look like death warmed over they are so skeletal.... I have yet to see a vegan gal who even remotely appears to be healthy [*I have yet to see one who is indeed healthy...] which might be the real reason there's such a push for this so called vegan lifestyle - because it will make the medial industry even richer long term....
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:17 PM

Keith, U don't have to believe, that is exactly the reason! Eliminate eating animals that fart (read: methane).

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by DWC

One of the guys at lunch said we're gonna do a test. Got a reg whopper and an impossible one, cut each in 4 pieces for the 4 of us. Ate reg qtr first then impossible next. That was on debut day. None have been ordered since. Was like flavored cardboard! Dryer and tougher consistancy. Had beefy flavor.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Friends of mine worked at a plant that made hot dogs as one of their products, told me you'd never eat another one if you saw what went into them.

That is a great statement but I have found it has little effect on the decision to eat something delicious.

The best example I have is Scrapple.

I heard the same claim when I went to work in the field of the chicken industry years ago. Walking through a house it was nothing to see a chicken crap and others run over and eat it. lol When I saw it, it grossed me out, but wasn’t even a thought when I looked at them on the grille basted with BBQ sauce.

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Look at the list of ingredients before you decide to eat one!

21 ingredients! Talk about gmo's!!!

Nothing healthy about it, more sodium, same or more calories, harder to digest protein,etc

Not even tested to see if produces cancer-will prob b banned in CA!!!

Eat beef-it comes from plants too!

Anti-meat animal rights ploy if u want my vote.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by nightlife
Originally Posted by DWC

Not even close in my opinion, I got it free so can’t complain

But consider it has even more calories then the beef and not a lot of taste makes the choice easyin my opinion

Good points. I read an article that they had to use various chemicals to artificially make it taste similar to beef. They should come with a warning label: Eat At Your Own Risk.
Just a gimmick by the left to try to force normal people to go vegan.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 02:53 PM

Impossible Whopper is made from Soy. In studies Soy has been shown to reduce testosterone, only lady boys would eat something that lowers testosterone.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1
Posted By: run

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Impossible Whopper is made from Soy. In studies Soy has been shown to reduce testosterone, only lady boys would eat something that lowers testosterone.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods-that-lower-testosterone#section1

You said it best.
Posted By: TD King

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 05:44 PM

I wouldn't ever order one either but some people have bad medical reactions from red meat I think I will still take my chances with real beef
Posted By: Dirt

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 05:55 PM

I'll wash mine down with a bottle of synthehol.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: charles

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 07:03 PM

I had one about two weeks ago. Wasn’t bad. A little dry. Satisfied my curiosity.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 08:23 PM

Back in the 70's when I was in school all they served were soybean burgers. They were awful.
They don't have them here yet. I thought the name came from impossible to find....

or impossible to eat........
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 08:54 PM

I don't eat in those places ,Not because of the food but just look at the help and watch them sneeze cough and mke your food ….nasty.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 09/30/19 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Back in the 70's when I was in school all they served were soybean burgers. They were awful.
They don't have them here yet. I thought the name came from impossible to find....

Same here. Remember when a couple horses got hit by a truck in front of the school house. We joked that we would get real meat hamburgers that week for lunch.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 01:30 AM

When I want a halfway decent hamburger, I do not go to Burger King. I doubt that their faux burger would be any more disappointing than their real hamburger.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Hahaha,,remember them.They didn't even bother grinding the soy beans good.You could see them in the "burger".I wouldn't eat that crap.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 02:08 AM

I'd bet BK is selling twice as many real Whoppers now too. Great marketing ploy for them.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 03:04 AM

Watch TV. Enjoy fake news with your fake burger.
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Muskrat
I'll be impressed when they can use 100% beef to make a double cheeseburger taste like a carrot.

Lol! Awesome!!!

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/01/19 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
I don't eat in those places ,Not because of the food but just look at the help and watch them sneeze cough and mke your food ….nasty.

Nothing like going to a place to eat and seeing the folks that just got out of jail preparing your meal.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/12/19 06:51 PM

I asked a bk worker what she thought about it and she said she wouldn't try one because they smell like canned dog food
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/12/19 07:09 PM

I wonder if the Vegans realize that mayo is made with eggs?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/12/19 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper

Vegans don't realize much. I feel sorry for the poor cats and dogs that "co-habitate" with vegans, who slowly suffer and die from eating no meat.

Keith
Posted By: BigBob

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/12/19 07:51 PM

Textured vegetable protein, loaded with flavor enhancers and chemicals to IMITATE the taste of meat, might as well just load into a vape device.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: BK Impossible Whopper - 10/13/19 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper

Vegans don't realize much. I feel sorry for the poor cats and dogs that "co-habitate" with vegans, who slowly suffer and die from eating no meat.

Keith

The Vegans around here do not believe in cats and dogs. They stole a small dog from someone's front porch, took it to downtown Norfolk at their National headquarters and euthanized it.

Perpetrators
Euthanizing
Terrorist
Anal openings

Not to mention any names..,.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums