Home

Cletis' New DVD

Posted By: yukonal

Cletis' New DVD - 10/08/19 12:49 AM

Trapping Coyotes In Agriculture...is one of the, if not the, best coyote trapping dvd's I've seen. Just got it recently, along with some other stuff from MTP.

Great dvd for both the beginner, and the experienced trapper. Tips on bedding, baiting and luring, different sets and set construction, but more importantly...really puts emphasis on set location. Lots of drone footage that really helps with the location aspect of sets.

I picked up a couple things that I'm going to try, and I bet a lot of you would, too. Great job Clete!
Posted By: stumper

Re: Cletis' New DVD - 10/08/19 01:33 AM

I picked one up at the Nebraska Convention!! Great info !!!
Posted By: Railroader

Re: Cletis' New DVD - 10/08/19 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by yukonal
Trapping Coyotes In Agriculture...is one of the, if not the, best coyote trapping dvd's I've seen. Just got it recently, along with some other stuff from MTP.

Great dvd for both the beginner, and the experienced trapper. Tips on bedding, baiting and luring, different sets and set construction, but more importantly...really puts emphasis on set location. Lots of drone footage that really helps with the location aspect of sets.

I picked up a couple things that I'm going to try, and I bet a lot of you would, too. Great job Clete!

I picked the dvd up at the Kansas Convention and watched it that night. I have to agree that its very instructional and informative and easily one of the best i’ve seen. Cletis and Brad did a great job in explaining the sets they use and why they chose the set locations. looking forward to another dvd, hopefully in the near future. Definitely worth buying! Great job Cletis and Brad!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums