Home

Entertainment

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Entertainment - 10/09/19 01:09 AM

Anybody else notice they are getting more political and the “left” is always the victim?

Whatever happened to just plain old cops and robbers shows?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 01:19 AM

We let the left take over the US education system and most media, because we believe in freedom more than they do. We will now lose our freedom because we were overkind.

Keith
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 01:22 AM

Yep , what Keith said
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 02:55 AM

Bring back Porky's!!!!!
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 03:35 AM

Funny how they constantly scream foul about their freedom of speech. I doubt most even know it is the First Amendment. It seems they don't care for that document.(Constitution). The whole time they are screaming they are attempting to squash our freedom of speech and expression. Here again I direct this toward the radicals. I think most liberals are just regular folk with a different point of view but the loudest always get the attention.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 01:21 PM

We have allowed our country to be divided as it has not been since the civil war. Much of it is the fault of the media sources that slant every story to the side they support. There are is very little NEWS coverage .
We need the fairness doctrine to be made law.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
We let the left take over the US education system and most media, because we believe in freedom more than they do. We will now lose our freedom because we were overkind.

Keith

This is the truth. If people want to keep there rights they will have to learn not to be so tolerant of what they dont believe in.

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by gryhkl
We have allowed our country to be divided as it has not been since the civil war. Much of it is the fault of the media sources that slant every story to the side they support. There are is very little NEWS coverage .

Not the media’s fault. Look no further than the unmotivated yet envious population.

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 04:36 PM

Funny how the “I want to be free to be what I want when I want crowd” is for freedom until it applies to how much money you can make and how much you can keep. lol
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by gryhkl

Or blame people for believing everything they see on the news. Most people are like sheep and the ones in charge know it.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Entertainment - 10/09/19 11:29 PM

To many love to hear the stuff they hope is true-AND IT SELLS ADVERTISING.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums