Home

AR's to become class 3 firearms

Posted By: danny clifton

AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/11/19 10:11 PM

Still think the NFA wasn't a big deal? Where in the world are the supremes? Isn't it their sole purpose of employment to protect my constitutionally recognized rights?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...s-sell-your-guns-to-the-feds-or-register
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/11/19 10:14 PM

$200 stamp tax and months to transfer one it's a pain for sure the good news is over time the price should go up if the supply dries up, Gee I wish I owned several.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/11/19 10:19 PM

Sorta sounds like Robin Hood.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/11/19 10:23 PM

Biden can take a long walk off a very short pier.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/12/19 03:51 PM

Molon Labe.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/12/19 04:44 PM

That's just Sleepy Joe at it again. At this point just media event.

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/12/19 04:58 PM

I don't believe its a media event at all. I think its a popular idea
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 01:56 AM

Gonna make a lot of felons out of law abiding citizens
Posted By: Marty

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 02:43 AM

Lots of sheep in this country now, sheep think like sheep.....want someone else to protect them...never think about protecting themselves. They have no need for firearms....
Posted By: adam m

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I don't believe its a media event at all. I think its a popular idea

It's only popular because of the media gives massive amounts of time to push the idea.

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 08:00 AM

I'm not sure what "the media" is. Talking heads on a tv show? How much stuff on tv is real? Reality shows? Hunting shows? Finding a spouse shows? Buying and selling a house shows? Survival shows?

I cant believe people watch that stuff. Its mind numbingly awful. So I think your saying we Americans are no longer capable of self governance?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 11:58 AM

The mainstream media is leading the ignorant masses around by the nose, spoon-feeding their opinions to them. And there are millions of misinformed folks not smart enough to realize they are being propagandized. These are the same folks that loved Bernie until Hillary illegally screwed him out of the nomination then threw their support behind her anyhow.

These folks vote, the left knows it and has been using their near absolute control of the national media and education to ensure they are liberal voters for decades now. It is working, we are losing the Country to these people.

Meanwhile, the right does next to nothing...
Posted By: hippie

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I'm not sure what "the media" is. Talking heads on a tv show? How much stuff on tv is real? Reality shows? Hunting shows? Finding a spouse shows? Buying and selling a house shows? Survival shows?

I cant believe people watch that stuff. Its mind numbingly awful. So I think your saying we Americans are no longer capable of self governance?

The "media" is just about anywhere you get information, Right down to when you look something up on the internet.
When you Google something, they influence what you find, newspapers and television do the same.

It's no different than N.Korea or China running the media and what their people see.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 12:27 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again, "The news media is the biggest threat to this Country there is!" case and point, every since the President has been elected the News media has done nothing but bad mouth him. Why, because he does not conform to there agenda. JMO
Posted By: stumper

Re: AR's to become class 3 firearms - 10/13/19 02:42 PM

If it wasn't for the media, there would be no issues to speak of. There would be no fear of all the scary guns to begin with. The jack wagons wouldn't be shooting up places because they would get no recognition. The city folk that have no contact with guns wouldn't have a reason to fear them because they wouldn't get filled with inaccurate information . LOL, look at this thread, we wouldn't be having this conversation without social media.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums