Home

dang dogs

Posted By: cotton

dang dogs - 10/13/19 08:43 AM

pup wanted out at 0330 then the old winnie dog wanted out at 0430 now i am up and got a chew going
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: dang dogs - 10/13/19 08:50 AM

I finally gave up my chew. Almost two years ago and I still miss it. I am drinking coffee though. Im not giving up bacon or steak either. Something will kill me someday and I like to think coffee bacon and steak are worth it. A shot of whiskey in the evening and a cold beer on a hot summer day are still on the menu too. I really wish I hadn't told my kids I wouldn't chew anymore.
Posted By: cotton

Re: dang dogs - 10/13/19 09:13 AM

gave smoking when i had the heart attack now i chew some.
think i'll go lay back down for an hour lol
Posted By: pcr2

Re: dang dogs - 10/13/19 10:02 AM

i bet if i quit chewin a study would come out that it was actually good for me. grin
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: dang dogs - 10/13/19 11:30 AM

Cotton it's usually this old dog has to get up at 3:30 to pee...lol Old dog she starts fussing around 5 if I'm not moving.. Most times I can lay back down fall right back to sleep at 3:30 calling. The 5am there is no going back just make my coffee and stay up.. Haven't chewed since was in my 30s. Morning coffee been a regular I think since was about 15-16.

Mac
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: dang dogs - 10/13/19 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver
Cotton it's usually this old dog has to get up at 3:30 to pee...lol

Mac

Same here. It works out good in the winter because I can throw a log on the fire and give it some more air so it's nice and toasty for the family when the get up a few hours later.

My dogs are fairly young, they wait for me to get up for good around 6:00 before asking to be let out.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums