Home

shootings

Posted By: rex123

shootings - 10/15/19 01:20 PM

27 shot 7 dead in Chicago over the week end and yet it doesn't make the national news but they have the strongest gun laws in the country. Doesn't that just say that more laws don't work? Almost ever shooting was done by someone who wasn't supposed to have a gun anyway.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 01:25 PM

It does not fit in to the liberals agenda.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 02:07 PM

Just curious as how get all expensive guns black market ? I am thinking that the price would be high in chicago for black market,9 mm, 40 or 45 etc.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220
Just curious as how get all expensive guns black market ? I am thinking that the price would be high in chicago for black market,9 mm, 40 or 45 etc.

Former Chicago cop who's show says that alot if those guns are "community" guns.
Posted By: SleekOtter

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220

I can vouch that these guns aren't that overpriced and with the money these people are making from their own black markets an $800 gun isn't even a (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) hole in the snow
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 04:21 PM

It's the truth, Chicago is proof that gun control laws don't work.
Posted By: adam m

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 05:02 PM

13 officers killed in an ambush last night. Happened in Mexico. The country with very strict gun laws and only 1 gun store in the country. Yes you read that right there's only 1 gun store in all of Mexico.

A big cartel carried out the ambush using guns including .50 cal that are only legal for the military and police to possess.

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 06:03 PM

The black market guns well sell in black.marlets in chicago for probly way more than the value. Some of mean street dealers or gangs make incredible amounts money an probly cost, is not a matter to them, some are probly stolen an resold on streets, possibly shipped in ftom outstate connections, where easy to obtain lots handguns. An resold at high profit ? Some is probly traded or sold an bought right along with the dope , where they get bullets ? Along with gun deal ? If they want stop this stuff, why not have immediate death penalty if caught. Public electric chair, if they did, I doubt u would hear about it much anymore
Posted By: cmcf

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 06:12 PM

Easy there coonman! Don’t quit your day job. There’s a lot more to gun running than high mark up lol.
Getting shot or sentenced to a federal prison for ten to twenty come to mind.

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Easy there coonman! Don’t quit your day job. There’s a lot more to gun running than high mark up lol.
Getting shot or sentenced to a federal prison for ten to twenty come to mind.

I not a gun runner, or be cut out for that line work, quit accusing me stuff, what a stupid thing to say
Posted By: Pike River

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 06:33 PM

Dont need a black market. Indiana and WI are next door
Posted By: k snow

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Dont need a black market. Indiana and WI are next door

You mean Gary and Milwaukee? No need to drag the rest of the states down with the cities.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 08:34 PM

But has anyone noticed that with all the impeachment shenanigans going on, mass shootings seem to be on hold.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
But has anyone noticed that with all the impeachment shenanigans going on, mass shootings seem to be on hold.

Pure coincidence......

Wait if something is predictable is it still a coincidence?
Posted By: cmcf

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 08:51 PM

Sorry coonman I not think you centz oh hoomer so poor develop. Not akuuzing any body of nutting.
Have a dandy day!
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 09:34 PM

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"! Yup there always seams to be one when they need to push their agenda or camo something not going their way!
Posted By: adam m

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Flipper 56

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"! Yup there always seams to be one when they need to push their agenda or camo something not going their way!

exactly. Epstein who?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: shootings - 10/15/19 10:18 PM

The sad thing is, I would not put it past those $%#(@*&
Posted By: Rats!

Re: shootings - 10/16/19 03:07 AM

Guns are flowing in from out of state. How is that hard to understand?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums