Home

Finally...hit the lottery!

Posted By: Katman63

Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 10:34 PM

2019-2020 Illinois bobcat tag...and to top it off..oldest son got one too...not an i excited..lol
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 10:43 PM

Great for you guys. Good luck
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 10:52 PM

Lucky dog, my dad, brother, and myself have applied since the first season and have yet to draw a tag. My son has applied the last 2 years and has yet to draw one.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 10:57 PM

good luck post pic. when you get them
Posted By: adam m

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 11:31 PM

Congrats and good luck
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 11:49 PM

Congrats to you both
Posted By: clintp1971

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/15/19 11:50 PM

We gonna need pictures of the catch!!! Good luck
Posted By: houndone

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/16/19 01:11 AM

congratulations,ive applied every year and have gotten turned down also.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/16/19 01:13 AM

Congrats hope both of you getbig cats
J
Posted By: Katman63

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/16/19 02:48 AM

Thanks gents...after 2 straight years of catching one and releasing...I hope I didn't run my luck out...Will post pic of it happens
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/16/19 02:58 AM

I'd post them for sale on eBay. The antis will likely bid that up to the moon to save those endangered sentient beings.
You would likely make enough money to pay for a full season of bobcat trapping, including room and board in a neighboring State where they allow everyone to catch more than just one.
Someone needs to give that a try just to see what happens. Put it on facebook to spread the news.
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Finally...hit the lottery! - 10/16/19 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
I'd post them for sale on eBay. The antis will likely bid that up to the moon to save those endangered sentient beings.
You would likely make enough money to pay for a full season of bobcat trapping, including room and board in a neighboring State where they allow everyone to catch more than just one.
Someone needs to give that a try just to see what happens. Put it on facebook to spread the news.

They are tied to you and non transferable, although the antis probably wouldnt know that and still big it up.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums