Home

Photos

Posted By: AntiGov

Photos - 10/23/19 03:46 AM

Here are a few fall photos of some places ive been around the beautiful state of oregon.

Note : i did not take these photos , just wanted to share the beauty ........medicine for the mind

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:47 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:48 AM

Wow, nice pics!

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:48 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:50 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:56 AM

Amazing!
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:57 AM

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Nice to see pics from home. The Metolius, Tumalo Falls, Sparks Lake and an awesome motel that I have had the pleasure of staying in in a few of those pics. That motel is neat.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Nice to see pics from home. The Metolius, Tumalo Falls, Sparks Lake and an awesome motel that I have had the pleasure of staying in in a few of those pics. That motel is neat.

Yep the motel in ukiah , gonna head over that way in about ten days for second season elk , spike only though, but fun to get over that way .
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:17 AM

Very nice
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho

Yep the motel in ukiah , gonna head over that way in about ten days for second season elk , spike only though, but fun to get over that way .

Look for my name carved in the bar there at The Wallow, says "Eric W" Amongst the other 2 thousand names.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:24 AM

Maybe we will bump into each other in the ukiah unit -- stop by our camp will have a beer/ whiskey for you (your choice) and can show you where the hot springs are at.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Maybe we will bump into each other in the ukiah unit -- stop by our camp will have a beer/ whiskey for you (your choice) and can show you where the hot springs are at.

Heck yeah . Gonna be a short trip for us , prolly a 3 day weekend . The wife wont let the youngest miss much school. He has the tag . My oldest son and i spent a week overthere during archery. Got skunked..............unbelieveable amount of hunters

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:37 AM

Look for my name carved in the bar there at The Wallow, says "Eric W" Amongst the other 2 thousand names.[/quote]

Nice ! I left my name in the bar top in seneca many moons ago .....lol.......along with a couple buddies , one named Eric . The bar owner wasnt happy as the top was a clean slate , but the tweaker bar tender gave the green light . I think she got fired

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:49 AM

We will prolly camp on the north side ( yellow jacket ) or might just roll into the town rv park so we can hunt any direction from there

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 04:54 AM

are you going first weekend or second? we will be up there first weekend probably leaving on wednesday. we usually camp a few miles up 54 about 1/2 mile from the small hot springs up there.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 05:00 AM

are you going first weekend or second? we will be up there first weekend probably leaving on wednesday. we usually camp a few miles up 54 about 1/2 mile from the small hot springs up there.

First weekend .

Do you turn on 54 to the right ? South side ?

We would prolly run up 54 to the left a ways depending on snow

Looks like 14 day forcast aint bad as far as snow goes

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 01:17 PM

coming from ukiah -- turn right.
Posted By: run

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 01:33 PM

Bright colors.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 01:41 PM

coming from ukiah -- turn right.

Ok that was what i was thinking . Havent been over on that side in yrs. Actually just started hunting ukiah 2 -3 yrs ago . Hunted murderers creek for many many yrs , and then northside for many yrs. Killed a few elk in both those units

I rode the trail system on my yz 426 many yrs ago on that side

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 01:54 PM

We usually hunt chesnimus unit but use this as a backup when we don't get our tags, only have been hunting it for a few years. we didn't even know about the hot springs until last year.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 02:13 PM

Nice !!!!!
Posted By: squacks

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 02:53 PM

Those pictures look "trouty". I got to fish around Oregon some time back. It has about any kind of landscape a photographer could ask for.
I made quite a few nice photos there.

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by dirtydogtrapping
Yep it was a hike to get there but oh so peace full.
Good luck on your hunt antigov I haven't hunted that far north in years had a buddy draw a tag this year and ended up with a nice bull I'll send you a pic by pm don't think he wants his pic on the net ok.
Well I tried to but don't know how to forward his texted picture in to my photos so I can down size it I can just forward it to a contact via text.

Sent you my phone number
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Photos - 10/23/19 03:00 PM

Very, beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Photos - 10/24/19 04:42 AM

Some color of fall or fail.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Photos - 10/24/19 04:49 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Photos - 10/24/19 08:45 PM

Looks like you need a shot of wickskey , vinke

Did you put your hand in the wrong cookie jar ?

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 01:34 AM

TTT

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 01:38 AM

Vinke -- I do hope that is someone elses blood.

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 09:07 PM

So what happen u vinke ?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 09:49 PM

Nothing happened to Vinke.Thats how he always looks.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 09:51 PM

Beautiful part of the country.
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Photos - 10/25/19 10:20 PM

Looks like he escaped from some cuffs, after a wood shampoo.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Photos - 11/09/19 08:29 AM

I take it you recommend visiting Oregon
© 2024 Trapperman Forums