Home

MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL

Posted By: Finster

MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:00 PM

100% Child Abuse! The mother should be taken to the psyc ward and the father should be given custody.

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:05 PM

Isn’t there a current case where a father is fighting to keep his 7 year old son because the mother is allowing a gender reassignment surgery?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:09 PM

where the heck you find these freaks all the time?hopin not on pop up ads.

stupidity gets dumber by the day.

our grandkids don't stand a chance
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Are you kidding me? Our grandkids are going to be in great shape.

Once this ship capsizes and then rights itself, the decks will be clean for those smart enough to survive.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:27 PM

To hobbietrapper , referring to your question about the 7 yr old

Yes , wife showed me the article. Tragic

Pizzed me off so bad I couldn't post the link

Some bad juju comming our way in America

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Unfortunately I don't look for this stuff, It's all over the place. All you have to do is watch anything other than MSM.
Posted By: adam m

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Isn’t there a current case where a father is fighting to keep his 7 year old son because the mother is allowing a gender reassignment surgery?

There is 1 in Texas. The dad lost the case. So much outcry even the Governor is now involved. The dad is hoping to be on Glenn Beck tomorrow.

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:57 PM

These people are flat out sick in the head. They should not be in charge of children, poisoning their minds with this garbage. I will bet a months pay that none of these Idiots go to church or have any belief in God whatsoever.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 09:59 PM

The 7 year old's mom wants him to get meds to help him "transition".

The mental health expert who testified was from "Dallas Rainbow Therapy". Sounds unbiased.

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
The 7 year old's mom wants him to get meds to help him "transition".

The mental health expert who testified was from "Dallas Rainbow Therapy". Sounds unbiased.

A 7yo has no idea what sex even is.... It is not possible for a 7yo to make any decision other than if they want ketchup or mustard with their chicken McNuggets. Letting a 7yo child make a life changing decision that is not reversible is not ok..... Not even close to being ok. People that allow this should have their children taken away. It is 100% child abuse! PERIOD!
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 10:17 PM

With the generation of limp wristed confused weirdos man If i was a young man again I could have the all the shots with all the prettiest girls. All you would have to do is be a guy and look like a guy. There used to be a bit of competition in that regard. Not so much anymore.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/24/19 10:21 PM

A woman so evil she is willing to destroy her own child just to hurt her Ex and some in society support her, hard to comprehend.
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

This entire thread is bad juju

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by zoozoo400
Originally Posted by AntiGov

This entire thread is bad juju

Yea, well the world is not a pretty place. However, attention need to be called to it.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
These people are flat out sick in the head. They should not be in charge of children, poisoning their minds with this garbage. I will bet a months pay that none of these Idiots go to church or have any belief in God whatsoever.

I don't buy the religious thing. I know a lot of people that don't practice religion that have their heads on straight.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 01:59 AM

This is a really sad and disturbing situation, I feel really bad for the child. From what I've read and heard on the news today, the mother is a pediatrician with a long list of credentials. She is also now insisting in court that she does not want the father to address the little boy as a boy in any way. The father must use the correct pronouns and adhere to raising the boy as a girl. If the father does not do this, then she is wanting all of his parental privileges taken away.

This is a prime example of why women have no business raising little boys to be men solely by themselves. Does not matter how many degrees or credentials they have. The most important credentials little boys need in their developing lives is a DAD or a MAN that fits that role. A woman cannot do this, no matter how wonderful of a mother she is.
Posted By: adam m

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

There is 1 in Texas. The dad lost the case. So much outcry even the Governor is now involved. The dad is hoping to be on Glenn Beck tomorrow.

Just a couple hours ago, the judge overturned the decision. This is huge and makes me very happy and have hope that people still have morals.
Posted By: Bob

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 03:46 AM

My daughter is 7 and three days ago she loved mustard. Today she doesn’t. Next week she probably will put it on a sandwich with peanut butter. My 8 and ten year old boys have to be told to change out of pants with holes in them for school. There’s no way on gods green earth that she, or anyone under the age of 18, has the mental capacity to make a decision like that.

I think it’s weird when adults do it, but whatever, they’re adults, as long as it isn’t on my dime they can do what they please, but to allow a child to alter their body like that? What if she wants a full face tattoo, gonna allow that too?
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 05:24 AM

Sounds like the person that gave birth to the boy (can't say mother since she is not acting like one) wanted a girl.

I have one boy and two girls. I would have liked to have had another boy. Guess what? Now I paint nails, get my nails painted and we go out mudding in the swamp. Nothing like a little girl in a dress getting all covered in mud. Also, nothing like going to work with your nails painted. Spending time with my kids trumps anything anyone has to say.

This person is doing all she can to get the little girl she wanted or she is doing it do to hurt her ex. I think it is both. She is one messed up broa$.

If you can not carry a gun, you should not be able to make like altering decisions.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: MOMMY TELLS ME I’M A GIRL - 10/25/19 08:43 AM

Either way you slice this one he will bw funny when he grows up, wow what a world we live in .
© 2024 Trapperman Forums