Home

DOJ Criminal Investigation ?

Posted By: Anonymous

DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 09:48 PM

Does such an investigation mean a grand jury has/will be seated?
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 10:09 PM

YES!!
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 10:12 PM

A lot coming home to roost both liberal and conservative IMO!

Chris
Posted By: Catch22

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
A lot coming home to roost both liberal and conservative IMO!

Chris

And everyone will be exonerated and will carry on, business as usual.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:06 PM

make this prediction nobody of any consequence will get prosecuted only little guys

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:11 PM

Look for a spike in suicide numbers in the coming months.... whistle
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:12 PM

It would be awesome if it was a turning point at stopping the corruption in our government and part of Trumps plans to drain the swamp but I'm sure not holding my breath. But I can still hope.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
It would be awesome if it was a turning point at stopping the corruption in our government and part of Trumps plans to drain the swamp but I'm sure not holding my breath. But I can still hope.

I think most of America feels that way, we know it's a long shot but hope it's tangible nonetheless.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:34 PM

Agreed. The said part is that the business of the country isn't being done no matter which side you are on.
Posted By: goldnut

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/25/19 11:58 PM

Untouchables 2.0
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

And everyone will be exonerated and will carry on, business as usual.

Unfortunately, I agree.

Originally Posted by MsgRet
Agreed. The said part is that the business of the country isn't being done no matter which side you are on.

I like it when the business of DC isn't getting done. The business of DC always seems to do more harm than good.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 02:21 AM

The fake news media are condemning it and calling it a bogus investigation. They are trying to discredit the investigators investigating the investigators before the reports come out.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 03:05 AM

Schiff and Nadler took time out from their politically motivated witch hunt, to proclaim this investigation politically motivated.

These crooked %@$+@rds have got to go.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 04:01 AM

The DOJ is corrupted so what good will come out of it? After these clowns waste 4 years playing reindeer games and the crazy stuff they keep trying to sell they might just retire a bunch of themselves.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 04:38 AM

This is why the frantic try at impeachment is taking place.

Crowdstrike, Ukraine, Hillary's emails

Pure panic!

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 04:44 AM

I would normally agree with all the comments above about nothing will happen.

But I do think it's different this time! Trump isn't establishment. And Indo believe he is giving this an honest effort to set these Marxist turds on their rears!

That being said:. I think Trump is moving to make an example out of these treasonous Democrats and RHINOs!

We are watching a war take place before our very noses! And I fear we are only one unconstitutional move by the house and Senate from complete civil war?
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 05:04 AM

Break out the popcorn, it’s going to get ugly and people are going to be throwing others under the bus to save their own necks. It couldn't happen to a finer group.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 11:14 AM

They weren't worried because they believed there was no way Hillary would lose, they were just trying to guarantee that out come. They're worried now. I hope criminal charges are brought, as high up as possible in every dept including executive branch.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 11:24 AM

I bet theirs people on both sides worried about were this is going

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 11:26 AM

I bet Hillary and Obama truly are guilty of breaking every law ever written
Posted By: hippie

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 11:27 AM

D.C. lawyers are making hay.

The left might lose an election, but they still control all the agencies in D.C.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 12:45 PM

Being a federal case from where will the grand jury be selected...Washington D.C.?

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I bet theirs people on both sides worried about were this is going

Yes

But you have to understand the that thee only side is that we are fighting is "establishment". The whole Democratic party and about 2/3 of the Republican (RHINOs).

Good thing for is it founders gave we the people the real power with our electoral college! Was just the ability to find a man with the means and back bone to stand up and rock the boat.
Posted By: adam m

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by brianmall

But I do think it's different this time! Trump isn't establishment. And Indo believe he is giving this an honest effort to set these Marxist turds on their rears!

That being said:. I think Trump is moving to make an example out of these treasonous Democrats and RHINOs!

We are watching a war take place before our very noses! And I fear we are only one unconstitutional move by the house and Senate from complete civil war?

Well said and I agree 100% it's going to get ugly very quick.
There's so many that are currently at odds with each other that people will be tossed to wolves, majority will plea the 5th. Any grand jury that is called on the Clintons and Commey will have their lives in jeopardy.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Originally Posted by brianmall

Well said and I agree 100% it's going to get ugly very quick.
There's so many that are currently at odds with each other that people will be tossed to wolves, majority will plea the 5th. Any grand jury that is called on the Clintons and Commey will have their lives in jeopardy.

Yup

That's why the house is trying to get all the inside details in Mueller report. Names! Judge just filled that that info is to be turned over to house!! That a no no!!!!!!! Big no no!!!!!!! For that very reason. To protect whiteness etc... Why do you think the house wants that info? They need to suicide some folks quick!

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 07:03 PM

That and why they are so adamant about impeachment. They know it will hit the fan. But now it's too late it's hitting the fan and no impeachment is going to stop it
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/26/19 11:17 PM

Going to be mass suicides everywhere.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/27/19 01:49 AM

Mass suicides and mass accidents

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/27/19 04:41 PM

So Trump takes out head ISIS target and Dems are upset because they weren't briefed!

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/27/19 04:43 PM

While acting rogue holding closed door meetings trying to conduct a coup against a duely ELECTED president for no reason other than they can't beat him!
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/27/19 04:51 PM

The AG is a honorable man, and I believe he is appalled by what has gone on since the election. I hope justice is served. My hopes aren’t to high!

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/27/19 04:58 PM

I say

Go Trump! Do your job!! Keep killing the enemy!!! Both foreign and especially domestic!!!!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/28/19 07:24 PM

This has been going on for about two years of saying a lot of important people are going down due to criminal activities, falsified FISA reports, destroying evidence, etc. Yet, nothing ever happens. I don't see any change coming down the road. There are people involved who are experts at slipping and sliding their way out of impossible situations.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/28/19 07:47 PM

Looks like vote to come on impeachment. That will allow flood gates to be opened in other direction.

Re: DOJ Criminal Investigation ? - 10/28/19 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
This has been going on for about two years of saying a lot of important people are going down due to criminal activities, falsified FISA reports, destroying evidence, etc. Yet, nothing ever happens. I don't see any change coming down the road. There are people involved who are experts at slipping and sliding their way out of impossible situations.

If the grand jury is drawn from the residents of Washington D.C. I imagine you'll be right. From where, state/district, will the grand jury be selected?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums