Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 02:19 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 02:59 AM

Yep , bunch of homos now ..... grin
Posted By: adam m

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 04:19 AM

Lol.

The only action heros in 2019 who comes close is Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson & Terry Crews.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

How do you know who they have sex with?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 10:46 AM

its why i retired

signed;Batman.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 01:27 PM

It shows a shift in thinking and society. If the 80s heroes wanted to improve their situation they worked hard, punched dead cows, ran up and down stairs, they made themselves as tough and formidable (mind and body) as they possibly could. Only after much self improvement in their own life did they affect the world at large around them in a positive manner.

In the later "super hero" category we can see people who are typically gifted powers, no hard work required, no punching dead cows, it is just right place right time and if in the super hero world you are not gifted powers by one means or another you have little chance to rise up and affect/improve not only the world at large but also your own life.

The message of self improvement and hard work has been replaced with luck and fortune and if you have neither of those dont even bother trying.

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

How do you know who they have sex with?

Im only assuming , im sure you can confirm though
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 02:27 PM

Im only assuming , im sure you can confirm though

Oh, snap!!!

It's okay if you prefer to see shirtless sweaty men flexing their muscles, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's not for me, but maybe it's for you.

grin
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 02:43 PM

yeah,who are we to judge.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 03:39 PM

Sorry, I enjoy Robert Downey Jr. Especially as Ironman and Sherlock Holmes. His deadpan delivery of flippant, sarcastic remarks cracks me up.

Don't know much about his personal life or political views... But I do know he climbed back up from rock bottom to overcome drug addiction.

I don't think he walks on water... None of them do. But he makes entertaining movies.

Mike
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 03:41 PM

And Dolph Lundgren plays a meathead action hero... But from what I understand, he is actually exceptionally intelligent and holds several degrees... Physics and engineering IIRC.

Mike

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 06:31 PM

It's all part of the castration movement

Some accept it , some of us don't

Some are oblivious to it
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 09:10 PM

Overgeneralization. You could just as easily select different ones and claim the reverse.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Action hero’s then and now - 10/26/19 10:51 PM

Tom Holland is a pretty good action hero he does a lot of his own stunts and works very hard at his craft. The Boy thinks he is the cats meow and pays alot of attention to Tom Hollands work out routine its got The Boy doing push ups, up downs, and running about any time he isn't in school. The guy seems pretty down to earth, not on steroids, or busting out his seams but in great shape all the he same.

I don't really care about the hero movies new or old but Tom who plays spiderman is alright in my book.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums