HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 02:38 PM

Kendra Miller's message to America!!!

https://youtu.be/aRRl6cOD3_Y
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:06 PM

No one believes it until its to late
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:08 PM

I'm going to send this video to my congressman.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:25 PM

I lost mine in a boating accident.
Posted By: 160user

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Hey, me too! The water was deep and cold. I got hypothermic and can't even remember which lake they were tragically lost in.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:46 PM

I sold all of mine in a garage sale really cheap! Tables were full of them! I was afraid that I would be perceived as a gun-loving, conservative, flag-flying, hunter and shooter that refuses to be a victim. Gone, gone, gone...no reason to worry about wanting to get what I have earned in my 66 years, you meth-head, liberal, neo-hippies! mad

Moosetrot
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:48 PM

don't hide. don't lie about ownership. show up at confiscation/ by back points, armed, and say no. 2/3 of states must agree to amend the constitution. that hasn't happened. don't accept infringement on your uninfringeable right.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:49 PM

Some of the highest killings and crime rates are where there are stiff gun control laws.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
don't hide. don't lie about ownership. show up at confiscation/ by back points, armed, and say no. 2/3 of states must agree to amend the constitution. that hasn't happened. don't accept infringement on your uninfringeable right.

X2
Posted By: TNcat

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There

X2

X3
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 05:11 PM

Time to take it back to them! Well put Danny! If I would have been close to that slaughter that the clip was about, It would have been time to go hunting, for scum bags. Remember the old coyote drives, thats what needs to happen with ms13 and all the gang bangers! That is the only way honest people can and will be safe. The gov sure ain't getting it done!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 08:28 PM

I'm with Danny.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
I'm with Danny.

Me too
Posted By: white17

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 08:42 PM

Actually 3/4 of state legislatures must agree in addition to 2/3 of each house of congress
Posted By: jtg

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 08:52 PM

Friends, I would not count on any of these type of things. History shows us otherwise. If you do hide guns and use them you will be spending the rest of your life a jail cell as the criminal you will be. They will take your house and anything else related in the crime scene.
That is the main reason they want registration along with not being able to sell to a freind or give your guns to a family member.
I used to and still do sit-in on meetings with these wacko's and trust me, do not under estimate these people. If you don't think it could happen, try to find several local fur buyers.

Originally Posted by 160user

Hey, me too! The water was deep and cold. I got hypothermic and can't even remember which lake they were tragically lost in.

Posted By: bowslinger

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/08/19 09:13 PM

Mine were stolen by a man named Andrew Cuomo
Posted By: adktrap

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/13/19 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by bowslinger
Mine were stolen by a man named Andrew Cuomo

Andy doesn't have the guts. Not one of those politicians will be knocking on anyone's door. Cowards!!!

I am worried less about a constitutional amendment and more about a Constitutional Convention.
Posted By: Marty

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/13/19 07:20 PM

My guns are ready to fight for my freedom.
Posted By: Posco

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/14/19 12:01 AM

So did I, but I got it back. The Redfield didn't like the submersion. I'll never surrender my guns, certainly not to these lunatics.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: HOLD ON TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE!!!! - 11/14/19 12:12 AM

yeah know, right around 3% participated in the revolutionary war..... they created the greatest country in the world and changed the world.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums