Home

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Moosetrot

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 06:55 PM

Heading out hunting so will miss most, if not all the game. Thong has been installed, however.

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 06:59 PM

Today’s weather in Green Bay should be more to their liking. It was much too hot for them last week in California.

Go Pack Go.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 09:48 PM

Go Pack!!
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 09:51 PM

Who are they playing? I hope they score all the points.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 10:29 PM

I took GB this week....and we all know,what that means...
Posted By: The Beav

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 11:01 PM

Do you Packer fans get a little sick of Troy Aikman's commentary on the packers?
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Do you Packer fans get a little sick of Troy Aikman's commentary on the packers?

Still has to be better than anything Joe Buck has to say.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 11:10 PM

The two of them should be wearing uniforms of the opposing team whenever they broadcast a Packer game.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muskrat
The two of them should be wearing uniforms of the opposing team whenever they broadcast a Packer game.

I must watch it...I guess....to see the drivel run down Joe Bucks chin,when he gloats about Arron.
Posted By: corky

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/10/19 11:28 PM

I turn off the sound and listen to the radio.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:24 AM

I'm back! The packers can win now!

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:42 AM

Well, that was exciting! Time to get out the paint scraper and try to get the thong off!!

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:43 AM

8-2. Woot woot.
Posted By: corky

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:49 AM

Never a doubt
Posted By: bblwi

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:53 AM

It is good to win but these games get less exciting and more boring each week. There is more time with the stripe shirt crew reviewing plays, conferring etc. then there are actual minutes of play. Also I felt that the whole debacle at the end of the half with the reviews and then the choice to go for a TD instead of 3 points made little sense to me with 2 seconds left. If we would have lost by a point or two, then we deserved to lose. The Packers were again blessed with some fortunate calls. If 3-4 penalties would have gone the other way or not called we could be about 5 and 4 right now. It is not just the Packers as the whole NFL is starting to get an odor about it. Remember Pigs get fat and Hogs get slaughtered.

Bryce
Posted By: Pike River

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 12:55 AM

Went over to a familys home after service today. Good game. Loved watching the snow come down.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
It is good to win but these games get less exciting and more boring each week. There is more time with the stripe shirt crew reviewing plays, conferring etc. then there are actual minutes of play. Also I felt that the whole debacle at the end of the half with the reviews and then the choice to go for a TD instead of 3 points made little sense to me with 2 seconds left. If we would have lost by a point or two, then we deserved to lose. The Packers were again blessed with some fortunate calls. If 3-4 penalties would have gone the other way or not called we could be about 5 and 4 right now. It is not just the Packers as the whole NFL is starting to get an odor about it. Remember Pigs get fat and Hogs get slaughtered.

Bryce

Shocking .....GB had the calls go their way....
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 01:57 AM

You should watch a Bengals game with Chris Collingsworth as the commentator.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 02:13 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bblwi

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 03:16 AM

We should be concerned about the game or games when more commentary is about announcers and color persons then the game itself.

Bryce
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 05:08 AM

When Troy Boy announces Packer games I watch the TV but turn off volume and listen to Larry McCarren on the radio. Problem solved.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 06:12 AM

Go refs go! Lol

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/11/19 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by MsgRet
When Troy Boy announces Packer games I watch the TV but turn off volume and listen to Larry McCarren on the radio. Problem solved.

We miss the Larry McCarren show that used to be on Monday or Tuesday evening around 6:30. Wonderful fella.

When I was coaching high school football in the early 80s Larry McCarren was our guest speaker at our banquet at the end of the season one year. Sat next to me. The man was huge. What a wonderful sense of humor and a strong message for the boys that evening.

His wayward finger gives Susan the willies.

[Linked Image]

© 2024 Trapperman Forums