Posted By: goldnut

Another school shooting - 11/14/19 04:50 PM

This time in California. On fox news now
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 04:50 PM

5 injured so far. No deaths reported as of yet
Posted By: frank1969

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 04:54 PM

Every time the nuts start to settle down about gun control something like this happens
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 05:16 PM

Again in a safe zone and in a State with a lot of gun control laws.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 05:35 PM

We need to get this nonsense under control. It's not the guns, it's to unstable people that are doing this.

Of course they used a gun in a "gun free" zone. There's no one there to shoot back. It should be a requirement for school staff be armed. I would bet school shootings would be few and far between.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 06:41 PM

Maybe if the news media wouldn’t focus so much on these shootings. I think a lot of these shootings are some person, who is not all there mentally, sees it as his opportunity for his “15 minutes of fame”. And the news media is more than happy to accommodate them.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
Maybe if the news media wouldn’t focus so much on these shootings. I think a lot of these shootings are some person, who is not all there mentally, sees it as his opportunity for his “15 minutes of fame”. And the news media is more than happy to accommodate them.

Agree ^^^^

Mac
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by goldnut

Why do news media always say 5 injured, instead of 5 WOUNDED ?

I mean, they are being shot with a firearm so wounded would be a more accurate statement.

w
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 07:46 PM

I still say public executions for these people to see what happens when you commit this type of crime.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed

I mean, they are being shot with a firearm so wounded would be a more accurate statement.

w

Since when does todays new media state ANYTHING accurately.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 08:28 PM

According to NPR the goon used a .45 pistol. It'll be interesting to see what kind of gun control nonsense proposals will come out of this, since it wasn't an AR.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by frank1969
Every time the nuts start to settle down about gun control something like this happens

Perhaps because the Left engineers the majority of such incidents...
Posted By: adam m

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 09:00 PM

2 killed 4 in the hospital including the suspect who shot himself in the head and its his birthday

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-saugus-high-school-shooting
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 09:13 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg

Originally Posted by Scuba1
[Linked Image]

Maybe I'm confused....but are you guys implying that there's some sort of massive liberal conspiracy to commit mass shootings with the purpose of distracting the public from other news events? That these things are planned to happen in order to stir up the news cycle?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Another school shooting - 11/14/19 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss

Been saying that for decades.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
According to NPR the goon used a .45 pistol. It'll be interesting to see what kind of gun control nonsense proposals will come out of this, since it wasn't an AR.

Thank goodness the kid did not have an AR.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by gryhkl

Thank goodness the kid did not have an AR.

Yup.
They'll still blame everything but the person responsible. There was a school shooting here in NM a couple years back. The courts here are blaming and making the parents responsible for "making it easy" for their son to get a gun.

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 12:26 AM

I think we'll not see an end to all the wackos doing this kind of thing. It's a lucky thing when they cannot get their hands on an AR with high capacity mags. A semi hand gun is bad enough.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 01:15 AM

I wish there would be a media blackout on these crimes for 2 years and see if there's not a decline. Plattering this all over the place gives sick emotional kids with little empathy ideas and normalization. The ones that do happen I want the kid and his family studied extensively.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 01:24 AM

I think we'll not see an end to all the wackos doing this kind of thing. It's a lucky thing when they cannot get their hands on an AR with high capacity mags. A semi hand gun is bad enough.

Yep those black guns with many bullets are scary things. Maybe government should limit the ability of civilians to acquire such weapons of war?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 01:41 AM

According to one news report video shows it going down as the shooter walking onto "the quad" pulling a handgun from a backpack making five hits then turning the gun on himself. If that's accurate and assuming decent accuracy it could've gone down in only a few seconds. Not sure how one could stop that short of an armed and alert bystander reacting immediately. Or every person strip searched prior to gaining access to wherever a shooting might occur.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 01:43 AM

Am I the only one wondering the strange coincidence between yesterday's hearing and today?

I'm anything but a conspiracy nut but......

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Am I the only one wondering the strange coincidence between yesterday's hearing and today?

I'm anything but a conspiracy nut but......

Are you implying that Democrats staged a school shooting in order to cause a distraction from impeachment hearings? That sounds like quite a ridiculous conspiracy.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 02:23 AM

so, ban semi-auto rifles?
Posted By: trapper234

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There

Yes those strict gun laws for law abiding people sure is working.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by goldnut

w

It's an intentional misleading of the public, by the liberal media, to scare them into banning firearms. During a shooting, most people are injured by other people fleeing the shooter or when they jump, or fall, or run into objects or other people and hurt themselves. There have been shootings where not a single person was hit, where the shooter missed or even fired into the air, where the number of people injured was high.

Words are weapons more deadly than any single gun or nuke.

Keith

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Yep those black guns with many bullets are scary things. Maybe government should limit the ability of civilians to acquire such weapons of war?

I want the very same weapon our military has, because some day we may need them to protect ourselves. Look what happened in Europe not that many years ago. I pray it never comes to that. JMO
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by frank1969

No, it's every tine the Democrats get caught blatantly lying about something, like this impeachment nonsense, that another shooting occurs. They have to distract the easily manipulated.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg

Originally Posted by Scuba1
[Linked Image]

Maybe I'm confused....but are you guys implying that there's some sort of massive liberal conspiracy to commit mass shootings with the purpose of distracting the public from other news events? That these things are planned to happen in order to stir up the news cycle?

Think about it, every time something comes up that they need to distance themselves from, there's a shooting. Not big on conspiracy theories but it's just too coincidental that it keeps happening. Remember Ebola? Gonna kill the planet... oh wait, a shooting. Every time there's seen accusation that facts don't support, another shooting. People fall for it hook, line and sinker, especially in the metro areas.

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 10:20 AM

I want the very same weapon our military has, because some day we may need them to protect ourselves. Look what happened in Europe not that many years ago. I pray it never comes to that. JMO[/quote]

You gotta have tanks and nukes too? And then you'll take on the US armed forces?......It's no wonder some Americans think gun owners are a little off.
I hear many talk of the possibility of an armed revolt---gun owners against the armed forces of the USA. Such talk only makes some more determined to limit our gun rights.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 10:22 AM

We are a little off and we don't care what anyone thinks.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 10:49 AM

[/quote]

I want the very same weapon our military has, because some day we may need them to protect ourselves. Look what happened in Europe not that many years ago. I pray it never comes to that. JMO

You gotta have tanks and nukes too? And then you'll take on the US armed forces?......It's no wonder some Americans think gun owners are a little off.
I hear many talk of the possibility of an armed revolt---gun owners against the armed forces of the USA. Such talk only makes some more determined to limit our gun rights.

The ramblings of a Subject.

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
We are a little off and we don't care what anyone thinks.

Kinda naive to think that the guys who have the power to make and change our laws don't listen to the masses-be they uninformed or misinformed. All they care about is keeping their group in power.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by trapper234
Originally Posted by Getting There

Yes those strict gun laws for law abiding people sure is working.

I

So the morons believe.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 12:43 PM

Don't need them. In the history of the world, it has never taken more than 3% of an armed population to change a government. That is fact and it's why the DemoRats so desperately want to disarm the populace.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 04:15 PM

Yep, we weren't invaded in ww2 because everyone had tanks.

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 05:33 PM

I hear many talk of the possibility of an armed revolt---gun owners against the armed forces of the USA. Such talk only makes some more determined to limit our gun rights.[/quote]

Why do you think the 2nd amendment was written? I could care less what some Americans think, I will take care of myself. I have the greatest respect for our LE but in the majority of the time they come after the fact. I am glad I am on the down hill side of live. This country is also on the down hill side of personal rights. JMO.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by dirtydogtrapping
They were saying 2 shot 5 wounded on the live report this morning, and were looking for the suspect that fleed.
With that said there's allot of ways to wound somebody with out the use of a gun .

yeah,

That's true that victims could be wounded in other ways but in this incident, they were not.

In this instance, they were shot and wounded by a firearm so let's call a spade a spade here.

w

Re: Another school shooting - 11/15/19 08:01 PM

What is it in schools that a student wants to kill his or her class mates. There is something students are doing to other student that is triggering this action.
I have never heard of a student that has NOT attend the school go in a shooting anyone. It is always in the school they attend, am I wrong?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums