Home

Go Browns !!

Posted By: Nessmuck

Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 03:04 AM

Gonnah watch the second half.....just tuned in....Wow ..little Brother is whooping big Brother......took CLEVELAND in my pool !
Posted By: ScottPhillips

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 03:06 AM

Yes!!!
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 03:27 AM

At this rate, the Steelers won't have any healthy guys on offense if the Browns keep knocking them out of the game with hits to the head.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:04 AM

Watching these 2 turd teams is a waste of time....but nothing else is on...
Posted By: minklessinpa

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:45 AM

8 seconds left. what a wild ending!

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:48 AM

Wow, I dont know that I've ever seen a fight like that in an NFL game. Surprised there were only 3 ejections from it. Can't wait to hear how long of a suspension a guy gets for ripping off the QB's helmet and hitting him in the head with it.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:50 AM

That was the best part.....5 years of losing to the same team,will do that to yah. I was having a Lyle Alzado flashback !

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by tlguy
Wow, I dont know that I've ever seen a fight like that in an NFL game. Surprised there were only 3 ejections from it. Can't wait to hear how long of a suspension a guy gets for ripping off the QB's helmet and hitting him in the head with it.

If you watch the replay...that Pitt QB was trying to rip off his helmet...and that started it....

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 05:16 AM

I think the way Garrett tackled Rudolph after he threw the ball started it. Rudolph got a little chippy, but I would not be surprised to see a 4-game suspension for Garrett.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 11:12 AM

Pouncy was putting the boots to Garrett in the endzone.
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 11:51 AM

Classless Clown's
Posted By: hippie

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:09 PM

Lol, went to a fight and a football game broke out!
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:17 PM

Nessy would have a different outlook if someone would have tackled pretty boy Tommy late like that. But of course the Steeler hating Ness blames it on Mason.
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:25 PM

They play again 12/1.
Posted By: corky

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:35 PM

That was nuts. If it happened someplace other than Cleveland there would be an arrest for assault.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:41 PM

Just saw it on You Tube. Unbelievable.
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:42 PM

Garret hit him with his own helmet shocked I'm reading it could be a year long suspension. Ruh roh
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:44 PM

worst football game i've ever saw and as a lifelong Bills fan thats sayin something. grin
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:46 PM

That QB seemed like a punk from the little I saw. He was yanking on the defenders mask when they were down and then got mad when it got real. He got hit with the helmet because he kept going at the defender. Probably first time in his life that he had consequences for being a brat.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:50 PM

Let's be honest, if someone hit Tom Brady in the head with a helmet they'd be leaving the stadium in the back of a squad car. It's a good thing that game wasn't in Pittsburgh or the fans likely would've jumped on the field and got in on the fight.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 12:52 PM

Garret and Pouncy, suspended obviously , The little dick quarterback should at least get a big fine.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
That QB seemed like a punk from the little I saw. He was yanking on the defenders mask when they were down and then got mad when it got real. He got hit with the helmet because he kept going at the defender. Probably first time in his life that he had consequences for being a brat.

Right on Brother.......that Stiller QB started it all !!

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:08 PM

Nothing worse for the NFL than having such high caliber players of two non-playoff teams suspended cry cry <<Sarcasm

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:10 PM

Any of you honkeys old enough to remember this guy.....that was nothing last night...compared to this guy ... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Any of you honkeys old enough to remember this guy.....that was nothing last night...compared to this guy ... [Linked Image]

The man who used drugs that were not deemed safe for horses!! He paid a heavy price at a young age though!

Chris

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Wright Brothers
They play again 12/1.

I'll bet the refs are really looking forward to working that game. LOL
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:51 PM

LOL
No he didn't. I don't have a dog in this fight, I don't even follow football. But I watched the replay and Garrett started it with the excessive tackle AFTER the throw. It wasn't a little after, or an accident. Anyone without blinders on could see that.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 01:52 PM

Young Qb played bad. Wouldn't surprise me if they suspend or concuss him, and sign the kneeler.
Big money drama.
Gonna get sports radio on, should be interesting.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 02:40 PM

X2

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 02:41 PM

LMAO!! I'm ay work ness and I can't quit laughing. Yer still a Stiller hater!!
Posted By: thedude055

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 02:46 PM

this game was an absolute travesty to watch even before the fight. I have a bunch of friends that are steelers fans and they at calling for the head of Miles Garrett. Lol. I think the worst punishment for everyone involved would be to just stay on the team they play for and suffer like the rest. That was absolute garbage football with a decent fight at the end.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 03:47 PM

What I find telling is there post game responses which confirmed my initial feelings about the QB.

The defenseman was apologetic and appeared to be embarrassed by it, the QB came off as very smug during questions about the incident. Like a little kid standing behind his dad sticking his tongue out. QB was mad he got hit (it is football after all) and tried but failed to rip the defender's helmet off. The defender then showed him how its done.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 03:55 PM

He never apologized to Rudolph. He apologized to the NFL and his team mates.

There is a huge call from former and some current players for Miles to be charged criminally.

Also most agree that once the helmet came off it should've stopped there. He took it too far. So did Pouncy.

My thoughts are...'
Garrett gets the rest of the season off.
Pouncy gets 4 games with it appealed down to 2 or 3.
The guy who came in and shoved Rudolph to the ground gets 1 games..

Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncy and cheap shot dude all get huge fines,

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:12 PM

You guys are just use to quarterbacks that wear dresses and won't fight for themselves.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 04:57 PM

We all know what really happened

[Linked Image]

Garrett's been suspended indefinitely without pay shocked

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
He never apologized to Rudolph. He apologized to the NFL and his team mates.

There is a huge call from former and some current players for Miles to be charged criminally.

Also most agree that once the helmet came off it should've stopped there. He took it too far. So did Pouncy.

My thoughts are...'
Garrett gets the rest of the season off.
Pouncy gets 4 games with it appealed down to 2 or 3.
The guy who came in and shoved Rudolph to the ground gets 1 games..

Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncy and cheap shot dude all get huge fines,

Pretty spot in from what I just heard.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 05:48 PM

Here's the full list of suspensions.

[Linked Image]

Looks like the steelers QB also got banned the rest of the season for his role in it. But his agent is looking into pressing charges against Garrett.

Also, both teams were fined $250,000.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 05:58 PM

It's what happens In the heat of battle.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:08 PM

[Linked Image]

Looks like the steelers QB also got banned the rest of the season for his role in it. But his agent is looking into pressing charges against Garrett.

I understand that this was copied from the internet but theres no way rudolph is getting banned for the year.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:19 PM

misprint

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:42 PM

Nothing I've seen says Rudolph got suspended. It says he got fined.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:46 PM

Let's be honest, if someone hit Tom Brady in the head with a helmet they'd be leaving the stadium in the back of a squad car. It's a good thing that game wasn't in Pittsburgh or the fans likely would've jumped on the field and got in on the fight.

I
Let's be honest.....Brady would've been cowering like a little girl!
Posted By: Squaretimber

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:49 PM

I don't watch football and don't really care what they do anymore but can you imagine what would have happened if someone hit Brady like that?

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:50 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:52 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Whats your point? A guy who is getting his helmet ripped off shouldnt kick someone?? LMAO

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Misprint, only Garrett is suspended for the year.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by goldnut
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Whats your point? A guy who is getting his helmet ripped off shouldnt kick someone?? LMAO

I think his point is, he's a quarterback and even after having his helmet ripped off, he's still going after the guy!!

Question is........What would Brady do? Lol

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:58 PM

My mistake...

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by goldnut
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Still had his helmet on when he kicked him in the nuts. As things were beung broken up QB flies and goes for the nuts again. This punk QB takes no responsibility for his actions and calls the other guy a coward.

Lol, easy to make Goldnut.

The Steelers should be forced to start Rudolph for the next 2 seasons as a penalty.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:01 PM

Ya think he tried that kick considering he isn't even down yet? Feet fly when hit when your not expecting it. (Ball gone)

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:03 PM

Lol you western PA guys are worse than us Wisconsinites when it comes to making excuses for your team.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:05 PM

Still had his helmet on when he kicked him in the nuts. As things were beung broken up QB flies and goes for the nuts again. This punk QB takes no responsibility for his actions and calls the other guy a coward.

Just being pulled across the ground by it!! LOL

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:08 PM

Slow steelers offensive line. Lets the guy get manhandled and slow to show up after the play when things are escalating. You can tell the locker room doesn't like the kid.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:08 PM

Nothing of that whole melee would be being discussed today until the helmet was used as a weapon.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:09 PM

Garrett for President 2020!

Slow steelers offensive line. Lets the guy get manhandled and slow to show up after the play when things are escalating. You can tell the locker room doesn't like the kid.

I dont like him either!! LOL

He's a fighter tho!

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:11 PM

He didnt back down thats for sure! But he anit no QB IMHO

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:11 PM

And we're not all western Pa guys, some of us live in the Alabama part of it.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:13 PM

Sorry I missed your point

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:14 PM

he gotta run sandy claus around here soon anyways.i asked sandy for new traps.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:32 PM

He was down. I think the kicking started when he was trying to get up and Garrett was not letting him.

It just quickly escalated.

As for the slow linemen. They were all downfield blocking for the screen pass, except for 2 of them.
The cheap shot artist came running in off the bench and cheap shotted Rudolph. Best part is he said he saw the fight and was rushing to help his teammates. But after he hit Rudolph he just stood there and never went to help.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:34 PM

You mean Santi Claws?

Who us blame others for this?? Nevahhh lol

I still say they want the young guy canned so they can sign the kneeler and win out.
Get ready Smuck lmao lol.

The Pats at Eagles game might be a surprise.

Don't take us wrong we love trash talkin youns.
The Wings Pens games were epic.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 07:55 PM

Either you're making stuff up, or just parrotting garbage you read on the internet from idiots trying to make excuses for another idiot, Garrett. No one ever got hit or kicked in the nuts. And NOTHING mattered except someone hitting someone else in the head with a helmet.
End of story.

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 08:04 PM

People make such a big deal about the helmet. It was the soft bottom of the helmet, not the top. Hey....how you know Garrett wasnt just trying to put it back on for him too?

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/15/19 08:09 PM

Trumps fault you'll be sayin next. laugh

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/16/19 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2
Trumps fault you'll be sayin next. laugh

Well....it was.

Just wait till you see what all is uncovered during this impeachment thing. The Ukraine thing was just a smoke screen....the real crime is that Trump devastated Rudolph's confidence so now he has to compensate with antics like last night!

Re: Go Browns !! - 11/16/19 12:04 AM

The Steelers should be forced to start Rudolph for the next 2 seasons as a penalty.

We need to have some Beers ! LMAO
© 2024 Trapperman Forums