Home

Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices

Posted By: Anonymous

Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 12:33 AM

30 pieces of silver for every meal purchase.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chick-fil-a-criticized-for-donation-decision-2019-11
Posted By: Castormound

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 01:40 PM

When you crumble to bullies, they just get stronger.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 02:07 PM

Its sad and unfortunate when NEW upper management caves to the PERVERTS!
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 04:40 PM

What a stab in the back of all those who ran out to support them in the past.
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 04:57 PM

and there expensive enough before, to eat "chicken".
lots of cheap alternatives, whole cooked chickens at the grocery store 4.99.
see you ll there grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 05:04 PM

Keith
Posted By: k snow

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 05:12 PM

Pretty much sums it up^^^^

On a side note, I remember riding my bike 5 miles to town to get that album on cassette. Then hiding it from my parents.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 05:50 PM

They just gave up what set them apart IMHO
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 06:03 PM

I gave them business whenever I had the chance, not so much for their products, but because of what they stood for. Now I can eat elsewhere and not feel badly about it.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 08:32 PM

Just because I stop donating to a particular cause does not mean I have turned my back on the group or that I have changed my position. It means I want to spread around my giving to other organizations. Do you expect anyone (in this case Chick-Fil-A) to continue to donate to a particular group forever? That would be a little absurd.
Us conservatives are really good at inflicting casualties on ourselves.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Just because I stop donating to a particular cause does not mean I have turned my back on the group or that I have changed my position. It means I want to spread around my giving to other organizations. Do you expect anyone (in this case Chick-Fil-A) to continue to donate to a particular group forever? That would be a little absurd.
Us conservatives are really good at inflicting casualties on ourselves.

Some people do contribute to a particular group for a long time. It's why they stopped that is upsetting. They were pressured to stop by a group that hates them for doing it.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 08:57 PM

It reminds me of Barnum & Bailey getting rid of elephants to appease the animal rights whackos, who did not support the circus anyway. It caused the circus to lose the support of the people, who liked watching elephants perform, who actually attended the circus. This killed the circus.

I now see very little reason to compromise with liberals. Their beliefs are to far out there now. It's past time to just tell them "NO!!!" , on many issues. We need as a country to move back to the Right way of life.

I have nothing against homosexuals living as they want, but I refuse to take part in it. They are not special and praiseworthy. They have medical problems that make them different. I don't want to have to watch homosexuals making out in every commercial and having sex in every movie, which seems to be the current goal. I don't want schools to teach that homosexuality is preferred. I don't want schools to assign kids to same sex couples, like they do in much of California, for home economics classes.

Keith
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Chick-Fil-A New Menu Prices - 11/19/19 10:49 PM

They ditched stopped giving money to anyone who doesn't support the homosexual life style. Then took on a bunch of new organizations that do support homosexuality.

Lol, the homosexual gustopo is already making more demands of them!

I think they just became the man without a country.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums