Home

RBG Hospitalized with Fever

Posted By: Finster

RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 12:39 AM

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized with Fever

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore on Friday evening after coming down with the chills and a fever.
“With intravenous antibiotics and fluids, her symptoms have abated and she expects to be released from the hospital as early as Sunday morning,” the court said in a statement.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...pitalized-after-having-chills-and-fever/
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 12:57 AM

Did she get her flu shot? It sure would be nice if Trump could replace that liberal old bag.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 12:58 AM

May God take care of that sweet older woman...and call her home if need be!!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 01:06 AM

Mandatory retirement age, taxpayers are getting short changed.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 01:07 AM

I posted about her a few days ago, the impeachment proceedings are about her imo, a cover if you will. I certainly wish no harm towards her or anyone for that matter. However pancreatic cancer is not a survivable deal. I think she is slipping and the left of course doesn't want the President to make another conservative Justice appointment. We may soon have a 6-3 SCOTUS.
Posted By: warrior

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 01:48 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: waggler

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
I posted about her a few days ago, the impeachment proceedings are about her imo, a cover if you will. I certainly wish no harm towards her or anyone for that matter. However pancreatic cancer is not a survivable deal. I think she is slipping and the left of course doesn't want the President to make another conservative Justice appointment. We may soon have a 6-3 SCOTUS.

I had the same exact thoughts.
Posted By: adam m

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Originally Posted by Catch22

I had the same exact thoughts.

Yup.
They will flip out worse than they did with Kavanaugh. They will also drag it out the confirmation as long as possible and possibly after the election.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 04:43 AM

If anyone has been amazed so far as to how far the left has gone off the rail, wait until after their Icon passes away.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 11:06 AM

Of course she has "chills....."

She's obviously been dead for quite some time. Liberals have been keeping her in the fridge. Just taking her out and propping her up when they needed a reliable liberal vote on the SCOTUS!

Geesh. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Pete
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 02:49 PM

I often wonder, when she is on the bench in a chair. Usually she is bent over(sleeping) and doesn't fall out.

Could be there's a nurse that ties her in it? Apparently she not well to be taking care of the nations judgement calls.

A 6-3 SCOTUS would be the best thing to happen in our country.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:26 PM

anyone here ever get admitted to a hospital for a fever?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:38 PM

When it's associated with Something else like C-dif, or something where the fever was the underlying aspect.
...She's got more going on than the fever.
- But, we all knew that
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

Yes, my son was, until they found out what was causing the fever.

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 03:50 PM

If you're on life support, yes.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 04:39 PM

I was , got infected with sepsis after a prostrate biopsy. Touch and go there for a bit
J
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 05:16 PM

Her age is advanced and she looks like a sweet old grandma which is why everyone tiptoes around when talking about her. I don't buy it... Chairman Mao looked like a wise old Asian grandpa too.

After reading RBG's statements about the 2nd Amendment and our Constitution in general... The sooner, the better.

She's another statist who legislates her sick ideology from the bench. I have no use for scum like her.

There, I said it. Heap on the rebukes if you want, you won't change my mind.

Mike
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Her age is advanced and she looks like a sweet old grandma which is why everyone tiptoes around when talking about her. I don't buy it... Chairman Mao looked like a wise old Asian grandpa too.

After reading RBG's statements about the 2nd Amendment and our Constitution in general... The sooner, the better.

She's another statist who legislates her sick ideology from the bench. I have no use for scum like her.

Mike

X2

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 05:30 PM

Mike

Nice guys finish last! It's high time our side quits playing nice.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 06:03 PM

Mike

I just don't see anything to disagree with here.
Posted By: waggler

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Mike

Nice guys finish last! It's high time our side quits playing nice.

That is why the Dems are in such an uproar. They have been used to being the bully for too long. Now that the underdog has punched them in the nose they don't have a clue what to do.
Posted By: hippie

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 06:50 PM

Trump is setting records for appointments that will be good for us for years.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 07:05 PM

Maybe she has embalming fluid going through her veins, I swear Nancy Pelosi does, Botox surely won't work on her anymore.

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 07:18 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: walleyed

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/24/19 11:50 PM

Mike

Don't sugar coat it Mike.

Don't hold back.

Tell us what you really think !!!! laugh

w
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 01:36 AM

Oh, just get ready for the seemingly never ending "tributes" the lefties are going to throw at us upon her passing.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 02:35 AM

Hasn't her staff been formulating her opinions for some time now,....American citizenry has been compromised.
Posted By: Posco

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 03:14 AM

Remember Merrick Garland? Republicans will have a fight on their hands if she passes off the scene before Trump is re-elected.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 03:15 AM

Turtle will get it done.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 04:06 AM

Her and the Obamaites must have been so sure Hillary would win she thought she could stay on. Funny they didn't play it safe and get a new appointment. Tho they did have a republican senate to deal with.
mt
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Remember Merrick Garland? Republicans will have a fight on their hands if she passes off the scene before Trump is re-elected.

No problem... If RBG doesn't last the next year, Trump can wait until after his reelection before nominating an actual living person to replace her! There goes the Dem argument based on what happened to poor ol' Merrick Garland.

Don't worry, Dems will trot out more BS for the confirmation hearings! They probably even have an array of vile accusations chosen... even though they do not know who the nominee will be!

Pete
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 11:48 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rick olson

Re: RBG Hospitalized with Fever - 11/25/19 12:02 PM

100 % agree it's time to go,where I don't really care.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums