Home

Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo

Posted By: Nessmuck

Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:15 AM

Packers are getting whacked........where’s that Pom Pom waving ...thong swinging ...cheesehead ? smile
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:23 AM

JUST GOT BACK FROM DEER CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Son got a doe on the opener.

[b]GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/

Moosetrot
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:30 AM

Looks like no pack no!!

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
JUST GOT BACK FROM DEER CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Son got a doe on the opener.

[b]GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/

Moosetrot

I figured you were dragging ....
Posted By: Andy27

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:50 AM

See if the pack can come back from down 20 like the vikes did last week. See what Rodgers is made of.

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:50 AM

Rodgers is going to get hurt tonight

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Rodgers is going to get hurt tonight

Maybe then they will come to their senses and give me a call! I should have stayed at deer camp....

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 03:18 AM

I was feeling a little down today, then I turned on the 49er/peckers game, and now I feel great. Love seeing that smug rodgers get pummeled!

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:00 AM

My favorite 49er.....
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:01 AM

Wow, the Pack is getting beat like a rented mule. To bad they can't play all their games at home.

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:04 AM

This game is as ugly as I am tired.

Moosetrot

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:08 AM

I was kinda looking forward to this game....but its like watching a one legged man ,in an arse kicking contest.
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:15 AM

Go, Vikings, Goooooooooo!!!!
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 04:28 AM

You can tell when Rodger is making the calls and when LeFleur is calling them.

Despite what Rodgers wants the Packers currently are most successful being a short yardage grind team.

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 05:04 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 06:47 PM

Clearly some real issues with the OL that may be with them for a while. They improved their DL which is probably the main reason they have 8 winds. When you come off two weeks to prepare for a good team one would think they would have had a better plan. They are horrible on 1st down and that sets up the pass rush for the longer later downs when the line can't hold them . In my opinion they just got beat by a very superior team that elevated their game. We had some good fortune in some earlier games or we could easily be 5 and 6 or 6 and 5. In fact the only TD we got was by two long penalties. Once teams either running backs or receivers get past the DL they can break a lot of tackles and make good gains.

Bryce
Posted By: hippie

Re: Where’s Moosetrot ...Gooooooooo - 11/25/19 07:30 PM

9ers look like the real deal this year. Their next 3 to 4 games will tell.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums