Home

time to support our OWN...

Posted By: white marlin

time to support our OWN... - 12/08/19 11:55 PM

it's Christmas time, and the fur industry is hurting....buy yourself a trapping video, or that trapping tool you've been putting off buying...

we ALL need YOUR support! NOW!

Thanks!
Posted By: Catch22

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 12:00 AM

I'll do something. Plus I think I'll see if Paul will let me do a give away of some kind.
Posted By: James

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 01:23 AM

He let me do a kids giveaway some years back, so I can't see why Paul wouldn't approve of something like that.

Jim
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 02:28 AM

If everyone sent in a few hides to get tanned that would be a start.

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
I'll do something. Plus I think I'll see if Paul will let me do a give away of some kind.

I've got a dozen 1 1/2 coil springs to give away for a Christmas fun time. Just have to figure on how to do it and make it fun. Wheels are turning.....
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 02:38 AM

Good idea Catch!
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 04:34 AM

I'd throw in something too if the contest was right.

Joe Goodman and his wife should be kicking off their annual kid's art contest soon.

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

Joe Goodman and his wife should be kicking off their annual kid's art contest soon.

That would be awesome, some backbreaker. I am still fuzzy from my fall and can't come up with it yet, But the wheels are turning for a cool Christmas give away. I have a dozen 1 1/2 coil springs waiting to be set. Just gotta come up with a fun way. Time will tell and anyone come up with a way, PM me.

Jeff
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 04:48 AM

LOL.John Chagnon(Lenons Lures) got ahold of me yesterday ,about another kids give away. I think we will wait till you guys are done
That also gives me time,to figure out the best way to do it.
Tom
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

That would be awesome, some backbreaker.
Jeff

Giving away some Backbreaker would be a lot easier for me than coming up with another scenario for "Where's Paul's pint of Backbreaker" crazy
Posted By: k snow

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 11:50 AM

Bought the wife a fur gift over the weekend from a former trapper turned furrier. She loves wearing fur to work.
Posted By: JoeGoodman

Re: time to support our OWN... - 12/09/19 11:50 AM

The Annual Kids Contest will officially be launched TODAY!! Keep an eye for details!.......
© 2024 Trapperman Forums