Home

Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment?

Posted By: MAArcher

Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/17/19 06:33 PM

I don't think many people realize the significance of this if it goes through. The CDC already publishes misleading statistics on gun fatalities and now with targeted funding and being legally unleashed, there will be a full on biased (if not down right nefarious) assault on gun rights.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/spending-deal-ends-two-decade-203740423.html
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/17/19 06:40 PM

The end started when we let liberal teachers warp America's future in their classrooms.

Keith
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/17/19 06:45 PM

The article says it's a bipartisan bill....it's safe to assume it'll pass the house, will it pass the Senate,and will the president sign it?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/17/19 06:55 PM

the infringement started in 1934 with the nra
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/17/19 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
The article says it's a bipartisan bill....it's safe to assume it'll pass the house, will it pass the Senate,and will the president sign it?

I don't think so.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 08:44 PM

Article

The president says he'll sign the spending bill that this is a part of.

The government should not spend my money on research designed to limit my rights.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 08:51 PM

Just another bit at our Constitution, one bit at a time!
Posted By: HunterRuss

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 08:55 PM

Article

The president says he'll sign the spending bill that this is a part of.

The government should not spend my money on research designed to limit my rights.

Theres a reason there was a bill stopping them from doing so. Things like this scare me.
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:14 PM

That’s why I traded in two of those types used in 1776 today and got a new shotgun and laid away a new AR

Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:19 PM

We as the people should stop acting like defeatists, unite to get these tyrants out of office and send the message that attacks on our constitution are not acceptable.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by coyote 1
We as the people should stop acting like defeatists, unite to get these tyrants out of office and send the message that attacks on our constitution are not acceptable.

That's what I was thinking, if we let them take our guns we're hosed. They can frame this as a gun safety issue all they want but it's really total control they're interested in. I'm not ready to be subservient to a bunch of tyrannical leftists. Can't say I ever will be.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:32 PM

The crux of the biscuit is that you are soon to become "we the minority",and no longer "we the people".

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

That's what I was thinking, if we let them take our guns we're hosed. They can frame this as a gun safety issue all they want but it's really total control they're interested in. I'm not ready to be subservient to a bunch of tyrannical leftists. Can't say I ever will be.

This is exactly right, if the population is unarmed it will be the end of the USA as we know it. The ultimate goal is confiscation and control. They are pushing harder than ever before and we are the only ones that can stop them. This is the exact reason the Constitution is written the way it is. I'm not and never will be ready to be a servant to tyrants. We can not give one more inch to the perversion of our gun rights in the name of safety.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:41 PM

This is exactly right, if the population is unarmed it will be the end of the USA as we know it. The ultimate goal is confiscation and control. They are pushing harder than ever before and we are the only ones that can stop them. This is the exact reason the Constitution is written the way it is. I'm not and never will be ready to be a servant to tyrants. We can not give one more inch to the perversion of our gun rights in the name of safety.

I'm with you. We have to quit acting like we've lost, when in reality, people are really starting to wake up. Now is the time to press the issue. Drive these lunatics back under the rocks they crawled out from under.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
The crux of the biscuit is that you are soon to become "we the minority",and no longer "we the people".

Maybe we can send the people that don't believe in rights up to you guys. smile. Give them wall tents and set them up on the tundra in Quebec.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:50 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 10:51 PM

They are soon to be the majority in your country,maybe you'll be packing for somewhere.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 11:00 PM

The Constitution doesn't say can be infringed if half the country becomes Poly Anna's and believer's of propaganda.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 11:03 PM

Sounds like it's time for a Convention of States. Cut the Federal government down to size.
Posted By: squacks

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/18/19 11:53 PM

Seems strange to even contemplate giving up THE ONE right that is meant to protect ALL our rights in the first place. Give up the one...you'll get none!
They can only do this if we let them.
I have read that only 3% of colonials fought in the American Revolution. The rest stood back and watched. Those 3% won our country.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 01:26 AM

Another reason to join the NRA.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

Right on!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:20 AM

If your not willing to bear arms to protect our freedom what is the point of keeping arms?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:23 AM

The founders didn't give us the NRA to defend are rights they have us weapons.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

The founders didn't give us the NRA to defend are rights they have us weapons.

True. However, the founders also didn’t give us far left wackos to make laws to take away our firearm rights.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:38 AM

can you name a single federal gun control law on the books today that the nra did not author or co-author, that the nra does not support and wants to repeal??????????????

if you are a gun owner they are not your friend.

convince me i am wrong and answer my question
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:38 AM

Do any of you actually think that they could ever take our guns? Not in a million years. The civil war would look like a school yard fight compared to what would follow.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:43 AM

Good grief, after all the facts, why on this green earth would any lover of the 2nd run to the NRA? They're right there amungst the anti's fcol.

And Cajun, they'res a lot of Aussies and Brits that thought never in a million years too.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by CajunMan
Do any of you actually think that they could ever take our guns? Not in a million years. The civil war would look like a school yard fight compared to what would follow.

I really think they are looking to demonize guns to the future generations so they are not intrested in them. But I do have a plan B if I'm wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:54 AM

I really think they are looking to demonize guns to the future generations so they are not intrested in them. But I do have a plan B if I'm wrong.

X2. "Educate" it right out of them. Better get this Convention of States rolling...before it's to late.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:22 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapper234

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 06:53 AM

[/quote]
Well said!

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 02:31 PM

Do you guys really think giving Wayne more money to buy suits in Beverly Hills is going to save gun rights?
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:03 PM

CDC has studied drugs and there are still plenty of drugs on the streets. Even with a war on drugs and war on crime..Studied Smoking, Alcohol, Car Crashes..Still got all that stuff killing us.
So what if?? and I say What if..
They do their gun violence study and find that it is indeed the criminal and nuts in the world make the problems with guns..
Everyone seems to have lost trust in anyone not in their circle of thinking..But what if.. They CDC said geeze study shows, normal folks were right it's the criminals and nuts..Now how do we fix it???Air bags won't work..
I've said it before I will say it again.. It's the extremist voice and thinking getting to much attention in in this country in all aspects of our lives.
Be it government, some other person or focus group telling you what is best for you. What you should or shouldn't eat, have for fire arms or personal belonging in your home..That smoke detector will be mounted 12 inches below the ceiling no more no less.. And yes, I'll hate on you because your different than me. You hate on me because I'm different than you..My hat is the wrong color so can't be in your play ground..it's camo by the way!
But of course that is just my opinion on things because I'm always right.. Mom said so..

And in the end "My Dogs Breath Still Smells Like Dog Chow!"

Mac

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver
CDC has studied drugs and there are still plenty of drugs on the streets. Even with a war on drugs and war on crime..Studied Smoking, Alcohol, Car Crashes..Still got all that stuff killing us.
So what if?? and I say What if..
They do their gun violence study and find that it is indeed the criminal and nuts in the world make the problems with guns..
Everyone seems to have lost trust in anyone not in their circle of thinking..But what if.. They CDC said geeze study shows, normal folks were right it's the criminals and nuts..Now how do we fix it???Air bags won't work..
I've said it before I will say it again.. It's the extremist voice and thinking getting to much attention in in this country in all aspects of our lives.
Be it government, some other person or focus group telling you what is best for you. What you should or shouldn't eat, have for fire arms or personal belonging in your home..That smoke detector will be mounted 12 inches below the ceiling no more no less.. And yes, I'll hate on you because your different than me. You hate on me because I'm different than you..My hat is the wrong color so can't be in your play ground..it's camo by the way!
But of course that is just my opinion on things because I'm always right.. Mom said so..

And in the end "My Dogs Breath Still Smells Like Dog Chow!"

Mac

I'm not quite sure what to take from this lol.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:32 PM

The beginning of the end occurred some time ago.

The NRA isn't helping. The Republicans aren't helping. The supposedly "pro 2A judges" appointed by the Donald aren't helping. The internet warriors cheering for civil war or Waco-like shootouts at their house aren't helping. The idiots walking around with AR-15s slung on their backs aren't helping.

We don't really have any good options at this point. The country and culture is changing. I'll just keep stocking up.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:44 PM

What would help Blaine?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:52 PM

Sure sounds that way. A lot of the blame can be leveled at the crux of Keith's above post regarding liberal teachers.
The younger ones have been slowly manipulated into believing good is evil, evil is good.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 03:52 PM

To lump the NRA and Republicans and Trumps judicial appointments in with Waco loving AR toting people is not helping. In fact it's dumb.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
To lump the NRA and Republicans and Trumps judicial appointments in with Waco loving AR toting people is not helping. In fact it's dumb.

Trump's the one who said he'd sign the bill containing this legislation. That ain't helping things either.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:06 PM

Trump's the one who said he'd sign the bill containing this legislation. That ain't helping things either.

Let's be honest here, it's a common sense call. We know there is glimmer of hope with the republicans, while there is none with the democrats when it comes to gun control.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:08 PM

I'm disappointed a butt load on that!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:15 PM

The beginning of the end for the 2nd has been all around us for a while now.
Posted By: white17

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:19 PM

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/reminder-there-has-never-been-a-ban-on-studying-gun-violence/

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:32 PM

Hope is not a course of action.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 04:55 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we have been gaining privileges/rights in the last 50 years?
Posted By: HunterRuss

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:02 PM

I hate reading this thread. It makes me feel like I cant do anything and ill just be here watching while this happens. Im just too young.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we have been gaining privileges/rights in the last 50 years?

Lol. Where have you been?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
Originally Posted by Dirt

Lol. Where have you been?

"Concealed Carry Prior to the Florida Revolution
The pivotal event in the modern trend of concealed carry was the state of Florida adopting a “shall issue” permit process. Shall issue mandates that if a citizen of the state has a clean criminal record and passes whatever the state requires for training qualification, then the state must issue the permit. Most states in the union are now Shall Issue or have no requirement at all for a permit to carry concealed."
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:21 PM

They are demonizing guns so that in a generation or two, or three, there will be a movement to call for a convention of states to repeal the 2nd.

They know they don't have a hope in Hades of getting it done now. That's why they are brainwashing the current and future generations... It's a long term goal.

Mike

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:26 PM

"44 US states include the right to bear arms in the state constitutions, some for self-defense and the defense of the state."

Many of these have updated or new additions since 1970.

"The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA, P.L. 109-92) was passed in 2005."

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

They know they don't have a hope in Hades of getting it done now. That's why they are brainwashing the current and future generations... It's a long term goal.

Mike

I think there is a better chance than Hades, but I totally agree that "they" are trying to wipe out the culture of guns, hunting and trapping.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 05:45 PM

You should reread what I wrote. None of them are helping the 2A cause. Some are more directly hurting the cause than others but inaction by the Republicans when we had the Senate, the House and the Presidency is a great example of not helping. For example, why do I still have to pay $200 for a tax stamp to buy a suppressor? Why can't I walk into Cabelas and buy one? That would have been a great issue to tackle.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
What would help Blaine?

I think we are experiencing the end of an era and am not sure there is much we can do politically other than slow down the process.

Buy everything you want and think the feds are going to ban (including magazines) now and have plenty of ammo and/or ammo components. I bet they go after bulk ammo (including bulk powder and bullets) once the sale of semis is no longer an issue. I think we are a long way from buyback (confiscation) but could be wrong.

I don't think I'm a defeatist....I'm a realist.
Posted By: white17

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Lugnut
What would help Blaine?

I think we are experiencing the end of an era and am not sure there is much we can do politically other than slow down the process.

Buy everything you want and think the feds are going to ban (including magazines) now and have plenty of ammo and/or ammo components. I bet they go after bulk ammo (including bulk powder and bullets) once the sale of semis is no longer an issue. I think we are a long way from buyback (confiscation) but could be wrong.

I don't think I'm a defeatist....I'm a realist.

Blaine. I am thinking about the decision yesterday in the 5th circuit concerning the individual mandate in the ACA.

If it is unconstitutional for the government to compell a citizen to buy a product (insurance) would the corollary not also be true ?

Could citizens still be compelled to sell something ? ( gun 'buybacks' )

I suspect they would just take the route of prohibiting possession and forego the buyback scheme

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

I think there is a better chance than Hades, but I totally agree that "they" are trying to wipe out the culture of guns, hunting and trapping.

Yup, and fishing after that. Some PETA members say it's immoral to hook a fish in the mouth because they can feel pain.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 07:46 PM

True White.

I'm amazed at the amount of people who like to talk politics, that fell for this "news" to turn people against Trump.
There has always been money to study guns in spending bills. Where do you folks think the statistics we've been quoting for decades comes from? I'll bet if ya study the bill, you'll find millions to study one eyed frogs and three legged elephants too. Lol.

Get a grip folks and don't fall for anti-Trump news stories.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

I'm amazed at the amount of people who like to talk politics, that fell for this "news" to turn people against Trump.
There has always been money to study guns in spending bills. Where do you folks think the statistics we've been quoting for decades comes from? I'll bet if ya study the bill, you'll find millions to study one eyed frogs and three legged elephants too. Lol.

The dickey amendment specifically prevented the CDC from spending money to do research that would "advocate or promote gun control". In 2018, the CDC was reminded that it was allowed to conduct research on the causes of gun violence, but no money was provided. Now the CDC is getting 25 million to study gun violence. They still aren't explicitly allowed to promote or advocate for gun control, but we all know which way it'll go, it certainly won't be used to expand gun rights. In any case, I'd expect a republican pro-2A president to poo-poo this sort of thing.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:06 PM

I musta missed the stipulation that the money was to promote gun control.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:13 PM

Quite obviously it's not. But do you trust a 3 letter agency full of swamp creatures to do anything else with gun violence research?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by white17
[ Blaine. I am thinking about the decision yesterday in the 5th circuit concerning the individual mandate in the ACA.

If it is unconstitutional for the government to compell a citizen to buy a product (insurance) would the corollary not also be true ?

Could citizens still be compelled to sell something ? ( gun 'buybacks' )

I suspect they would just take the route of prohibiting possession and forego the buyback scheme

Good question and you may be right. I expect that "buyback" would happen first simply for political reasons. Many might be more inclined to give up their semis voluntarily if they get some money and if they are afraid of the feds' threat of kicking in their door.

I frankly haven't entirely thought through the process. Mine are not for sale.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:18 PM

True White.

He should not sign that bill. It's BS the way they do it and he can choose not to sign it.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:19 PM

I'm a bit computer illiterate. If someone could post a link to agenda 21, it will explain what plan they have had mapped out since 2013. It will be an eye opener for those of you that haven't read it.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:19 PM

Quite obviously it's not. But do you trust a 3 letter agency full of swamp creatures to do anything else with gun violence research?

Vote for a person who can use the results to our favor. Stats are stats, are you scared of the results? Or that the person you voted for will use them against you, or not get to use them at all?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:26 PM

Fact is this...... You can find stats for gun violence for every year for decades, and those stats were funded as this one.

Y'all just plain fell for "news" produced to hurt Trump by the liberal media. Plain and smple.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:31 PM

Vote for a person who can use the results to our favor. Stats are stats, are you scared of the results? Or that the person you voted for will use them against you, or not get to use them at all?

I doubt the guy that once said he liked the clinton-era assault weapons ban, and banned bump stocks, and once talked about banning suppressors, and said he likes the idea of taking guns first and giving due process later is going to use gun violence stats in our favor. I don't think he'll necessarily use them to promote more gun control, but it's laughable to think he'll use them to roll back gun control. Most of his policies are pretty sound, but he has no clue when it comes to the 2A.

And most importantly,what do you think a future democrat-controlled government will do with any gun violence stats?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:31 PM

True White.

This issue goes back long before Trump. In 1996 the Dicky legislation was passed the essentially prevented the CDC from studying gun violence.

The issue at hand is that there's no such thing as "gun violence". A gun is an inanimate object; it can not act violently (force with intention to hurt). But the new legislation would fund such study. What's wrong is that it should be a study of violence, no matter the tool used. We are not at risk because people have guns, we are at risk because people use guns, among other things, to commit violence. That's the distinction we all have to make and steer the national conversation toward. We can't let the ignorant lead us down a nonsensical path. By funding this, we give it legitimacy as if it exists. It does not. "Gun violence" is a mental health issue, not a gun issue. Blaming violence on guns is a cop-out for the ignorant, weak willed and weak minded people who can't bear the thought that the answer isn't so simple.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:33 PM

Fact is this...... You can find stats for gun violence for every year for decades, and those stats were funded as this one.

Y'all just plain fell for "news" produced to hurt Trump by the liberal media. Plain and smple.

This is the first time in several years that the CDC has gotten money specifically for the purpose of researching the causes of gun violence.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:35 PM

I'm not falling for anything. Attaching all these BS deals onto the package, so we don't have a shut down is tantamount to extortion to me and is not a proper way to govern. They also attached raising the legal tobacco age to 21. What a bunch of nonsense. Trump shouldn't sign it, for many reasons. If the left wants gun research let them fund it, the outcome will be the same.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:35 PM

So?

Someone was going to put the facts out. Vote for someone who will be there to not only read them, but report them honestly.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:47 PM

What kind of retarded idiot would spend money on trying to figure out the cause of gun violence.
The cause of gun violence is guns.If it wasnt it wouldnt be called gun violence,it would be bannanna violence or whatever.
I cant believe people are that stupid.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 08:52 PM

They spend millions to study how cow farts kill us Boco.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/19/19 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

I'm not falling for anything. Attaching all these BS deals onto the package, so we don't have a shut down is tantamount to extortion to me and is not a proper way to govern. They also attached raising the legal tobacco age to 21. What a bunch of nonsense. Trump shouldn't sign it, for many reasons. If the left wants gun research let them fund it, the outcome will be the same.

This is another important part being overlooked. It's more government interference in the lives of adults. Not what one should expect from the party that's supposed to support freedom and smaller government.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 12:15 AM

What kind of retarded idiot would spend money on trying to figure out the cause of gun violence.
The cause of gun violence is guns.If it wasnt it wouldnt be called gun violence,it would be bannanna violence or whatever.
I cant believe people are that stupid.

Pretty sure the cause of gun violence is not the gun.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 12:44 AM

#1 cause of gun violence is drug dealer territory disputes and unpaid drug credit
#2 cause is a cheating spouse
#3 is meth induced insanity
#4 is garden variety insanity

So when do I get my 5 million for my gun violence study?

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 01:12 AM

I did a quick study and concluded that it was best if I was always well armed.... smile
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 01:12 AM

Remove suicides from the number of gun violent crimes and you have reduced that number of violent crimes by 50%

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 01:45 AM

You cant do gun violence without a gun.

The cause of violence of any kind is a violent person.

What they need to study-if it needs study(because man is an innately violent animal)-is what causes people to be violent.
Posted By: squacks

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 01:46 AM

Well now. I see folks here that normally cry "parties" that mostly agree on something. Somebody wants our guns.
Identifying those people should be the first objective. Australia just disarmed a bunch of its citizens. New Zealand just started talking about disarming its citizens.
I would say its globalist that want your guns. They can't rule the world if you own them.
I would say that we have politicians in both parties that answer to these globalists and do their bidding. They are owned. What kind of business do you think Jeffry Epstein was really in?
I have hope though. At present I see them starting to fail. You can see it In Britain and Europe.
They want us as a people divided. They succeed when we fight each other.

Re: Beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment? - 12/20/19 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by squacks
Well now. I see folks here that normally cry "parties" that mostly agree on something. Somebody wants our guns.
Identifying those people should be the first objective. Australia just disarmed a bunch of its citizens. New Zealand just started talking about disarming its citizens.
I would say its globalist that want your guns. They can't rule the world if you own them.
I would say that we have politicians in both parties that answer to these globalists and do their bidding. They are owned. What kind of business do you think Jeffry Epstein was really in?
I have hope though. At present I see them starting to fail. You can see it In Britain and Europe.
They want us as a people divided. They succeed when we fight each other.

We have a winner! Hit the nail on the head. Agenda 21 is the globalist plan outlined. I don't know how to post the link to it or I would.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums