Home

Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam

Posted By: Ray B

Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 03:47 PM

RECALL RADICAL RALPH NORTHAM

https://virginiaconservatives.net/recall-radical-ralph-northam

Please sign the petition below and share it with all of your friends:

Whereas, The 13th Article of the Virginia State Constitution declares that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; and

Whereas, The Virginia State Code, sections 24.2-233 to 24.2-238 provides for the recall of Governor Ralph Northam; and

Whereas, Governor Ralph Northam has declared his intent to violate Article 13 of the Virginia State Constitution ;

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, We, the undersigned citizens of the great Commonwealth of Virginia, refuse to permit Governor Northam to violate his oath of office and the State Constitution.

Be it further resolved, We, the undersigned citizens of the great Commonwealth of Virginia exercise our right to demand a recall trial of Governor Ralph Northam.
Posted By: trapper234

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 04:07 PM

DONE
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 04:17 PM

Probably should be a resident of Virginia I would think. Otherwise when their Secretary of State checks the people who signed, he will throw out those who are not a legal resident. Am I right?
Posted By: garart

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 04:23 PM

Is this petition for Virginia residents only? It seems like it is, but I did not see that states anywhere.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
Probably should be a resident of Virginia I would think. Otherwise when their Secretary of State checks the people who signed, he will throw out those who are not a legal resident. Am I right?

That was my thought but I’d be going door to door if needed if I lived in VA.

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 04:30 PM

Be it further resolved, We, the undersigned citizens of the great Commonwealth of Virginia exercise our right to demand a recall trial of Governor Ralph Northam.[b][/b]
Posted By: white17

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 05:13 PM

I think it's a good idea but has the guy actually tried to enforce an unconstitutional act ? If all he's done is talk, I'll bet the petition won't be recognized as valid.

Be handy to have it done however for when he does do something.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 05:57 PM

Just signed it...

Donnie

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
Just signed it...

Donnie

Also share it!!!!
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by white17
I think it's a good idea but has the guy actually tried to enforce an unconstitutional act ? If all he's done is talk, I'll bet the petition won't be recognized as valid.

Governor "Baby Killer Coonman" can't just declare it as law. It has to be voted on in the State Legislature. It will likely be up for discussion and a vote in January.
Posted By: lonewolf308

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 06:51 PM

Signed
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 06:54 PM

In Michigan to sign a legal Petition you have to be a registered voter of that State. Make sure the petition is legal or they will toss it out. JMO
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 06:57 PM

FYI- He just added additional funding to the state prisons budget to allow for the incarceration of Virginia residents who violate his proposed new gun laws
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 08:17 PM

Does VA have a real, legal process to recall a Governor?
Posted By: rex123

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/29/19 09:31 PM

262,000 signatures to get a hearing. you have to be a Virginia resident for it to count. They also have one against him for abortion rights as of a week ago it had 15,000 signatures.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/30/19 12:48 AM

rex123
Do you have to be a registered voter with residences in VA.? Just asking.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/30/19 01:27 AM

Yes.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/30/19 01:48 AM

Online petitions are worthless from what I've heard
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Petition for the Recall of Governor Ralph Northam - 12/30/19 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
Originally Posted by white17

Governor "Baby Killer Coonman" can't just declare it as law. It has to be voted on in the State Legislature. It will likely be up for discussion and a vote in January.

Declare what as Law? What has your idiot Governor made into Law? You said in your post that it will come up for a vote in January so are you just doing your version of Chicken Little?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums