Posted By: Dirt

NAFA update. - 01/04/20 02:15 PM

NOTICE OF MOTION
(Returnable
January 13, 2020)
The Applicants will make a motion for an Order, inter alia

: (a) confirming any goods which are in the possession of
or which come into the possession or control of the Applicants hereafter
that are subject to NAFA standard storage agreements or consignor agreements with the
Applicants are not and will not be considered Property of the Applicants (as that term is defined
in the Initial Order)
; (b) authorizing the Applicants to conduct smaller sales referred to as “Private
Treaties”, from time to time, provided such sales are completed with the consent of the Monitor
and are not in any one case for more than USD$250,000; and (c) directing that the Consignor’s
portion of the proceeds from any consigned goods sold after the date of the sought Order that the
Applicants sell, whether by auction or by Private Treaties, would not be considered Property of
the Applicants and would be held in a segregated account by the Monitor and distributed by the
Monitor to the appropriate Consignor or storer, to Justice McEwen of the Ontario Superior Court
of Justice (Commercial List), on January 13, 202
0 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon after that time as the motion can be heard, at the courthouse located at 330 University Ave.
, Toronto, Ontario.

Since the granting of the Court’s Orders dated November 28, 2019, one of the options that NAFA and its advisors is
considering is whether NAFA should conduct an auction in the Spring of 2020;
(f)
Such an auction would provide a useful outlet for people in the Canadian fur
business and may provide a venue for the sale of goods, including ranched mink and wild fur, for parties who
do not want to ship their goods to Europe and the United States

"NAFA is being faced with calls to request that it receive new goods or release
current goods in storage"

Coonman220?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 04:21 PM

BOHICA------------film at 11.00

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 04:22 PM

and i bet a buck he ask's if it says anything about advances, grin
Posted By: red mt

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 05:10 PM

[quote=pcr2]and i bet a buck he ask's if it says anything about advances,
Lol there went my coffee
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 08:34 PM

Just who would trust them after what has transpired during the last six months?! Is anybody THAT stupid?
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Just who would trust them after what has transpired during the last six months?! Is anybody THAT stupid?

It is unfortunate but I firmly believe that there are lots of folks that would not think twice about sending them fur again.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 08:41 PM

FHA isn't the golden child either. They just about gave away coyotes last year. But their still In business and that's a good thing.

If NAFA would resurface I would give them a chance. Any port In a storm.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:09 PM

Gary, you answered my question! Ha!

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:11 PM

grin
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:11 PM

Which question? LOL......
Posted By: Boco

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:19 PM

If they sold fur higher than anyone else,they would be swamped with fur in the blink of an eye.No different than the hypocrites still watching football on here when not long ago they were on a lifetime boycott for the flag kneeling,lol.
Money talks and BS walks.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:38 PM

Still haven’t watched since they first started kneeling...and I have the NFL package or something along those lines on my Direct TV package. Love the heck out of college football though.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:42 PM

They all learned that kneeling crap in college,but cant practice it until out of college and on the big payroll.
Same bunch.
Posted By: trapperne

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
FHA isn't the golden child either. They just about gave away coyotes last year. But their still In business and that's a good thing.

If NAFA would resurface I would give them a chance. Any port In a storm.

I predict a lot of sad trapper come April first, a lot of water will pass under the bridge by the time Fha has a sale and they ain’t in the business of storing fur

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:18 PM

Weird thing is FHA has been storing fur for a number of years now; Including mine. Depends how desperate FHA will be. I'll watch the first sale, then I'll know where to ship.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:20 PM

As soon as NAFA went under the coon market dropped 2 to 4 bucks on average. I would welcome them back and I got a bad check. NAFA has made me a ton of money over the years.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:21 PM

^^^^^ X2
Posted By: newhouse114

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:22 PM

I've got a NAFA check for $1.46 that I never bothered to cash a couple of years ago. Think it is still good?? LOL
Posted By: Marty B

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
As soon as NAFA went under the coon market dropped 2 to 4 bucks on average.

Source?

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Marty B
As soon as NAFA went under the coon market dropped 2 to 4 bucks on average.

Source?

Well shucks that means PA coon aren't worth nothing now......
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 11:10 PM

Why pay premium price's at FH or anywhere else for that matter when you can get pelts for penny's on the dollar from what is left of NAFA?

Not like they're going to no sell anything if you make them a PT offer. Wolf hide for 1.00, sure no problem and so on. They need those warehouse's
cleaned out so they can be sold.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/04/20 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Why pay premium price's at FH or anywhere else for that matter when you can get pelts for penny's on the dollar from what is left of NAFA?

Not like they're going to no sell anything if you make them a PT offer. Wolf hide for 1.00, sure no problem and so on. They need those warehouse's
cleaned out so they can be sold.

Other than lynx cats, I don't believe they can hurt the market. They have very little carry over other than maybe dealer goods with hopefully minimums they may honor.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:00 AM

As soon as NAFA went under the coon market dropped 2 to 4 bucks on average. I would welcome them back and I got a bad check. NAFA has made me a ton of money over the years.

Crap! I'm gonna owe the buyer money to take our pitiful Virginia coon.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:34 AM

FHA announced that they are not accepting any dealer goods with minimums. Dealer goods will be part lotted with trapper goods. Hopefully held over dealer goods are exempt.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by newhouse114
I've got a NAFA check for $1.46 that I never bothered to cash a couple of years ago. Think it is still good?? LOL

If you look at your financial statement on your NAFA account, youll probably see that the check has been canceled and recredited to your account.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:50 AM

I got more for my coon this year than last 2 years at nafa. Nafa was easy but I have found other markets that are paying well. All I had to do is shake a few bushes.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:57 AM

2x do they want 400 more?
Posted By: brianmall

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

Lee

Your smarter than that!

Answer to your question:. Yes!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 02:39 AM

NAFA's web site and a person's account are still up and running. Alas, no movement on my 3 grinners!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 03:42 AM

Dang, I've been thinking of pelting out my possum ranch. Not sure now,
Posted By: coonman220

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2

What my name doing below this nafa notice ??? Like I got something do it ? Wow u reslly like ridicule ppl an pick on them, u do that everyone ? Pick an bully ppl around ? U do anything for job? Or u just haress ppl online. Like ur perfect with everthing
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 07:22 AM

I'm not saying that the coon market doesn't suck compared to years past. However, I averaged $7 on green coons caught from the 1st of November on here in Nebraska. I'd look for another outlet if you're giving away your coons for 2-4. I'll reiterate I'm not saying we should go kill 1000 coons but they sure paid for some gas.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220

What my name doing below this nafa notice ??? Like I got something do it ? Wow u reslly like ridicule ppl an pick on them, u do that everyone ? Pick an bully ppl around ? U do anything for job? Or u just haress ppl online. Like ur perfect with everthing

laugh shocked laugh
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
Dang, I've been thinking of pelting out my possum ranch. Not sure now,

No! Its time to expand your operation. Possum will shine again!
grin
Posted By: Matt28

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 12:55 PM

Get em coon man lol

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 02:37 PM

I didn't say average was 2 to 4 dollars I said average dropped 2 to 4 dollars, big difference. Averaged about 12 at Nafa even with the bounced check, no way going to get that this year.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 03:11 PM

WadeRyan- I think you were mixing Rat Masterson's and lumberjack391's posts together on what a $2-4 drop on coon across the country with NAFA's demise would do. I think your Nebraska green coons, if put up and sent to NAFA, a majority would probably be placed in the top 2 "regions" that NAFA used to bin the coon. The region that lumberjack391's and most of the rest of the PA coon would fall, used to be down another 3 notches or so. Regional placement counted at the NAFA auctions. If a person read the results of the PA district trapper auctions the past couple of years, there were coon averages often at around $6, I presume finished. I think that's what lumberjack391 was saying, take out another 30-50% of their recent prices and there's basically almost nothing left.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 03:12 PM

And without warning, coonman220 strikes !!!! laugh

Lashing out at his bullying tormentor,

and putting him in his place !!! laugh

Don't mess with the coonman, or you'll get the horns !!! laugh

Game, Set, and match to coonman220 !!! laugh

w

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 03:26 PM

Yep, that's what I was saying- 2-4 is about all we are getting here if you count commissions, no-sales, averages, etc.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 04:24 PM

Well coonman220, it was me that put that NAFA court filing up and I was wondering if it was you who has been calling NAFA and asking if they will be taking your fur on consignment. Because I can't believe there are that many desperate people out there, From your most recent post you seem a little hard up for money again and could certainly qualify as desperate.

P.S. I think pcr2 is more of a teaser than a bully.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:09 PM

I think teasing or bullying may be in the eye of the beholder. If somebody gets teased enough can we not agree that it has become bullying?
Posted By: trapper les

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
If they sold fur higher than anyone else,they would be swamped with fur in the blink of an eye.No different than the hypocrites still watching football on here when not long ago they were on a lifetime boycott for the flag kneeling,lol.
Money talks and BS walks.

I haven't watched football since either, but they aint paying me to watch..

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
I think teasing or bullying may be in the eye of the beholder. If somebody gets teased enough can we not agree that it has become bullying?

Probably, when you keep getting teased over and over on the same subject. pcr2 should apologize for upsetting coonman220 this time. I apologize for upsetting you coonman220.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:36 PM

You guys are funny

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:53 PM

i'm very sorry coonman,please forgive me and the pygmy's in New Guineau

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 05:56 PM

You don't sound very sorry.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 06:02 PM

i am,and i promise not to open anymore of his posts.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 06:08 PM

lol, I got to get off and stay off the inner web, I need to go kill something.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 06:14 PM

i'm headed back to the shop-got skunks to skin.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 07:13 PM

pcr2,

I don't think there's a U on New Guinea !!! laugh

Please correct your spelling so as not to offend the Pygmies !!! laugh

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 07:30 PM

fortunately the pygmies have thick skin.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed

pcr2,

I don't think there's a U on New Guinea !!! laugh

Please correct your spelling so as not to offend the Pygmies !!! laugh

OH BURN!
Can't you toothless transients from Potter County, PA spell?! Don't you have spell check? What, are your Neanderthal fingers to big to hit the right keys? Do y'all put your keyboards on the dirt floor of your mud hut so you can type while dragging your knuckles.
Now THAT is bullying. smile
Posted By: The Beav

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 08:09 PM

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 08:17 PM

come on now,i'm sensitive.
Posted By: hippie

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 08:39 PM

Who also gonna freeze their furs to send to NAFA at a later date?

Re: NAFA update. - 01/05/20 09:51 PM

i can't say. whistle

Re: NAFA update. - 01/06/20 12:16 AM

come on now,i'm sensitive.

I wouldn't have done that too many others in here, pc.
Sensitive? That's a good one! smile
You seem to me to be a good sport.

Re: NAFA update. - 01/06/20 12:19 AM

I'm setting up a route for NAFA pickup,"Not All Fur Arrives"
© 2024 Trapperman Forums