Home

PCS Drags

Posted By: PineDoggin

PCS Drags - 01/05/20 03:22 PM

https://www.pcsoutdoors.com/ausable-brand-rotating-coyote-bobcat-and-wolf-drag.aspx What are your experiences with these drags, looks like a good set up and I'm thinking of ordering some. Just question the steel strength where it's pressed for the shaft to go through.
Posted By: danvee

Re: PCS Drags - 01/05/20 03:56 PM

Tried them on my turf and not good they are not heavy enough and we have hard frozen ground and not a lot of cover in some places not a drag fan. I have had coyotes pull them to the neighbors ranch. They work ok on cats because cats here are in the heavy cover and want to hide. As far as breaking, I have not had a problem with them coming apart.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: PCS Drags - 01/05/20 04:02 PM

Looks like primarily a brush drag.
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: PCS Drags - 01/06/20 01:20 AM

Thanks
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: PCS Drags - 01/06/20 02:02 AM

Stupid newbie question...how do you dispatch when they’re on a drag? Not a wuss, but don’t care to get my throat ripped out either. Only had one coyote show aggression, so I don’t think those would be an issue. It’s those little demons from hades that are plotting to kill you the minute you step out of the truck. One eye is on the inside of their catch circle and the other is on your throat! I’m decent with my pistol at a stationary critter, but one that decides to charge and only a .22 is not my ideal fight.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums