Home

Our fat society

Posted By: bodycount

Our fat society - 01/07/20 10:39 PM

I feel so sad for all the fat people I see everywhere. It is getting worse, more with kids.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 10:41 PM

what'd Walleyed and Boco do now? grin
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 10:44 PM

Gubmint cheese ....
Posted By: dublelung

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 10:47 PM

Don't feel sorry for me. Took me 49 years to build this masterpiece.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:01 PM

Americans don't half a-- anything....We beat Anorexia!
Posted By: waggler

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:07 PM

I feel bad for kids who's parents are causing/enabling their kid to create their own disability. It's really quite disgusting. If they beat their kids and disabled them they would be thrown in prison. But allow your 14 year old to get to 250+ pounds and no one cares; I don't get it.
And don't tell me it's genetic. Go to other Countries who's genetics most Americans share and they don't have the same problem we have.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:14 PM

thin may be in but FAT IS WHER ITS AT !!
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:44 PM

I have a problem with myself when I get around 200. Just doesn't feel good. I try to stay around 180. What I have most is fat people in swimsuit. Some people should not wear a bikini.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Why not wear a moo moo? frown

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by strike2x
I have a problem with myself when I get around 200. Just doesn't feel good. I try to stay around 180. What I have most is fat people in swimsuit. Some people should not wear a bikini.

like nesmuck or savell?? not to say names!

Re: Our fat society - 01/07/20 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
[Linked Image]

id hit that if i was drunk
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:27 AM

You are what you eat. Getting to be less and less easy good choices. Labels say one thing and mean something else.

++++Any Vote is better than not Voting! ++++
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Gubmint cheese ....

That Made me Laugh out loud
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:38 AM

Plenty of Rich obese people,not just welfare.ki gs and queens tipping the scales. Take care of yourself, your body is the only one you get. Plus the wife loves a sexy body grin
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 01:28 AM

Take out sugar and high fructose corn syrup and see how much weight people would lose. Preservatives are the biggest culprit.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 01:30 AM

They are just stocking up for SHTF day.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
I feel bad for kids who's parents are causing/enabling their kid to create their own disability. It's really quite disgusting. If they beat their kids and disabled them they would be thrown in prison. But allow your 14 year old to get to 250+ pounds and no one cares; I don't get it.
And don't tell me it's genetic. Go to other Countries who's genetics most Americans share and they don't have the same problem we have.

Truth
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 04:44 AM

I know two kids, they don't have to eat real food, sugar cereal and other crap. Oldest is 13 looks like a cream puff!
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
Take out sugar and high fructose corn syrup and see how much weight people would lose. Preservatives are the biggest culprit.

This is what I was going to say.

In the 1960s sugar industry paid scientists to conduct studies showing the evils of fat and benefits of sugar. We've been getting bigger and sicker (diabetes) ever since.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 05:22 AM

It starts in schools with processed foods and rushed meals. The thing i had just hit me over the head the other day was " why are we eating the same things we feed to cattle and hogs to make them fat and then complaining about being fat ourselves "

Fyi i resemble this thread
Down 5 lbs sence the 1st and hitting the gym 3 times a week plus trapping.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by dublelung
Don't feel sorry for me. Took me 49 years to build this masterpiece.

Same!

A dadbod like this takes decades to perfect
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 06:41 AM

I shudder at what I see people buying at the check out stands in the supermarkets. Does nobody cook from scratch anymore?

When I was a kid we went out to eat in town maybe once every two or three months. Mom made everything from scratch. Even bread (swedish rye). We put up the bounty of the garden all summer long and ate like kings during the winter.

It does break my heart to see the fat little kids that really have no say in what their condition is since it is the parents making the food choices. And invariably mom and dad are obese as well.
Posted By: swift4me

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 11:36 AM

Beaverpeeler is spot on. I could stand to lose 10 or 12 pounds but so many people eat nothing but garbage. My brother's wife and kids aew all obese and think they are normal. Gardens and game are how we should feed ourselves.

Twenty years ago people here in France were noticeably thinner than Americans but not anymore.

Pete

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 11:38 AM

gardens and game here also.--to the point a lotta store food doesn't even compare anymore.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 11:52 AM

I was playing a game of Scattergories with my in-laws some years back. I had to think of a junk-food that starts with the letter "F". I wrote down "Fruit Loops". They all agreed to disallow my answer because Fruit Loops cereal is NOT "junk food". crazy

The volume of trash they eat is shocking. And, of course, they are all overweight, on medications, and have health problems. Go figure!
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:08 PM

Sugar and salt are in absolutely everything. But heck we all gotta die. Being fed too well ain’t a bad way to go. Sure beats the 180. Too many people anyhow.

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by tomahawker
Sugar and salt are in absolutely everything. But heck we all gotta die. Being fed too well ain’t a bad way to go. Sure beats the 180. Too many people anyhow.

well,aren't you just a regular happy gilmore. laugh
Posted By: coalbank

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 12:12 PM

Soda and bread can pack on and keep the xtra lbs. on. Self control is often in low supply in today's culinary world. Elk, deer and wild turkeys (we raise Easterns), nuts, beans and fish are our proteins. Lots of veggies keep it all going through smoothly. Dessert kills many. A bowl of blue berries makes a great dessert. Dried fruit in the winter can satisfy the sweet tooth.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Like I've said before, I may be fat but you are seriously ugly

and I could diet if I wanted to,

but your ugly is permanent, and goes all the way to the bone !!!! laugh

w
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 01:59 PM

Health care in this country is going to be totally overloaded in 20 years. It's beginning now and only going to get worse as the fat generations age.

I'll bet the average weight of people right now is at least 40 pounds per person average more than it was when I was a kid. Maybe more. In the 1960's it was unusual to see an obese woman and even more so an obese man, but today everywhere you look you see people who are 50-100 pounds overweight. You don't have to go to walmart either, it's everywhere. Most shocking is the number of women in the teens and 20s who are 50-100 lbs overweight. Somebody's got to pay for all the health care these people are going to need as they age and their knees, backs and hips give out. Diabetes, heart disease, Geeezz it's going to be a mess.
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 02:54 PM

A fat person has more trouble with hygiene than does a thinner person. If in an elevator with fats you really get a dose of it. I would like to see people take charge of what they weigh. Get rid of those motor carts they ride in at Wal-Mart.

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by pcr2

Like I've said before, I may be fat but you are seriously ugly

and I could diet if I wanted to,

but your ugly is permanent, and goes all the way to the bone !!!! laugh

w

took a while. laugh

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by bodycount
A fat person has more trouble with hygiene than does a thinner person. If in an elevator with fats you really get a dose of it. I would like to see people take charge of what they weigh. Get rid of those motor carts they ride in at Wal-Mart.

thats how i plan on findin Walley at the fur sales.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:13 PM

We can be active as H and exercise all we want but most of us can't "out run our fork" when it comes to weight control.

Bryce
Posted By: 50fps

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:14 PM

A good friend of mine was a fitness nut. Biked, hit the gym and competed in marathons till the day he walked out to his mailbox and died of a heart attack he was 39 years old.

Another friend of mine is a surveyor, skinny as a stick, smokes and eats garbage food. Most would have a hard time keeping up to him in the woods.

Myself on the other hand could lose 50lbs, even though I watch what I eat and should spend more time being active. Wife brings out old photos of when I was in the military and weighed 200lbs with a 31" waist and asks what happened? My response is I don't run five miles every day and your cooking is great!
Posted By: tjm

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:30 PM

In the VA Monday, I was surprised by the number of health workers that are not just obese but full on fat, like 300#, I must have seen 30-40 people in scrubs with ID tags that were all fatter than Dirt's submission. Pop is where I lay the most blame, and "juice"; sweet drinks are just about the easiest way possible to take in sugar that is guaranteed to become fat. The more you drink , the more you want to drink.

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:33 PM

i'm skinny as heck but look like some one pushed a bowlin ball up my bum when i gain weight.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:33 PM

[Linked Image]

That butt should have a sign on it saying "Gubment Cheese"

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:42 PM

i'd tell ya what it should say but i love this place too much. grin
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:42 PM

We’re the product of our successes. Without cars, we did more walking. Blame it on cars. Without fast foods, we ate at home. Blame it on fast food. Without video games we played outside more. Blame it on video technology.

We love blaming. Maybe we ought to blame ourselves. No, that wouldn’t be American.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:48 PM

Weight gain is not easy to overcome and less so as you age. It is a daily battle for me and I very seldom eat fast food. I try not to drink my calories and we have a bountiful garden and orchard. Sitting on this computer all day doesn't help either! That reminds me that I should get to work! grin

Chris
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:49 PM

Poor people do seem to be the ones that resemble water hogs in my area. The fact that they can buy all the twinkies and poptarts they want with their electronic benefits card, has something to do with it.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by cat daddy
Poor people do seem to be the ones that resemble water hogs in my area. The fact that they can buy all the twinkies and poptarts they want with their electronic benefits card, has something to do with it.

I don't care how fat someone gets,,long as they do it on their own dime not mine.All the ones I see using their gubmint card seem proud of it like they earned that money.Ticks me off.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 04:28 PM

I don't care how fat people get, just hide it! frown
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar
[Linked Image]

I'd hit that if i was drunk

I think I'm going to be sick......and I just lost my appetite !!!!! sick laugh

w
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 05:13 PM

My oldest son is 16. He weighs 260.
He plays on the varsity football team and varsity wrestling team.
Problem now is i cant take him. To much muscle and he learned wrestling moves.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 05:32 PM

I never drink calories. Only diet drinks. Yes, people repeat the nonsense about diet drinks being bad for me, but all the people that tell me that are fat, and I'm at a very sexy 190 lbs.
The only calories I will drink is 100% pure pomegranate juice. It cleans arteries. I mix it with a Monster or some diet lemonade. Good stuff.
48 years old, no prescriptions, and my junk still works. laugh
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Our fat society - 01/08/20 10:49 PM

The ingredients in diet drinks are bad for your brain. Try bloody Mary's.
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Our fat society - 01/09/20 02:00 PM

I feel so sad for all the fat people I see everywhere. It is getting worse, more with kids.

I believe after 9+ years of doing nothing other than this (50 lbs lost in the first 6 months), and demonstrably strong results: there is exactly one answer for "the first domino" to remove this problem from America.

No one will listen but here it is again.

What it accomplishes:
1.) You're never hungry anymore. That's 99% of the problem with "diets." Once one no longer craves junk, they will naturally move towards this.
2.) It replaces sugars with fats which is what your body (and brain) demand.

Watch this first:
https://www.trappersreport.com/story/Hunter-Trapper-Health_THE-SECRET-(1of3)

Watch this second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23kkp7rVDUc

Follow the smart cardiologist and add daily prebiotic fibers (essentially free to make), vitamin D, magnesium, and iodine IN FORMS your body can absorb (or don't do it at all, your multivitamin is a waste of time), remove wheat, eat all the animal and olive oil you can. That's it.

I feel like I'm 12 years old again. Do you?
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Our fat society - 01/09/20 06:12 PM

Take a walk down a grocery isle. Hamburger helper, tuna helper, garlic salt, pre-mix this and pre-mix that in pre-proportioned little boxes. Todays cooks can't mix two ingredients such as salt and garlic - that would take too much elbow grease. Time savers to save time to eat more carbs. And the time saved is not used to teach kids. That is left 100% to schools.
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Our fat society - 01/09/20 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
We’re the product of our successes. Without cars, we did more walking. Blame it on cars. Without fast foods, we ate at home. Blame it on fast food. Without video games we played outside more. Blame it on video technology.

We love blaming. Maybe we ought to blame ourselves. No, that wouldn’t be American.

Roast em, teach!
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Our fat society - 01/09/20 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by nyhuntfish

I believe after 9+ years of doing nothing other than this (50 lbs lost in the first 6 months), and demonstrably strong results: there is exactly one answer for "the first domino" to remove this problem from America.

No one will listen but here it is again.

What it accomplishes:
1.) You're never hungry anymore. That's 99% of the problem with "diets." Once one no longer craves junk, they will naturally move towards this.
2.) It replaces sugars with fats which is what your body (and brain) demand.

Watch this first:
https://www.trappersreport.com/story/Hunter-Trapper-Health_THE-SECRET-(1of3)

Watch this second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23kkp7rVDUc

Follow the smart cardiologist and add daily prebiotic fibers (essentially free to make), vitamin D, magnesium, and iodine IN FORMS your body can absorb (or don't do it at all, your multivitamin is a waste of time), remove wheat, eat all the animal and olive oil you can. That's it.

I feel like I'm 12 years old again. Do you?

I've heard avocado fats & coconut oil is best of the best. Either way, fat is the most effective energy provider! For a body that uses it, anyway..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums