Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:36 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:39 AM

Haha!

Maybe a couple of things grin
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:45 AM

Been there done that! You should lay your gun on the ground. Try that with a bird on your fist.

*When you Vote you are always right in your thinking. *
Posted By: old243

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:49 AM

would be worse if it was an electric fence..old243
Posted By: warrior

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by old243

Been there, done that.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 01:51 AM

Or a big mad bull bearing down on you at the same time.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 02:04 AM

Unless you're going between barbwires get caught and fall lol. Been there done both of those.

I climb closer to the post
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 02:31 AM

Had a hunting buddy of mine once pee on a electric fence by mistake while coon hunting.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 02:46 AM

was coon hunting with my uncle one time and we split up heading to the road to go home.
i crossed the fence up the road a ways from where he crossed and when i came down the road i found him laying it the ditch looking about dead.
took him a bit to get to where he could tell me what happened, seems as he just got one leg over the fence the wire at the bottom under his foot broke and about split him right up the junk.
i bet he laid in the grass on the side of the road for 30 minutes or more before even trying to get up.
Posted By: wwc

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 03:11 AM

My dad done that years ago he unloaded his 22lr and used the butt of a the gun to hold down the electric fence as he was halfway over it,he forgot that rifle had a steel butt plate and a long bolt holding the stock on needles to say did not take long to get over that fence .
Posted By: Actor

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 06:16 AM

Only if it is an electric fence,

Garry-
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/14/20 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by cotton
was coon hunting with my uncle one time and we split up heading to the road to go home.
i crossed the fence up the road a ways from where he crossed and when i came down the road i found him laying it the ditch looking about dead.
took him a bit to get to where he could tell me what happened, seems as he just got one leg over the fence the wire at the bottom under his foot broke and about split him right up the junk.
i bet he laid in the grass on the side of the road for 30 minutes or more before even trying to get up.

took a leak in the dark one night running my hounds......didnt know i was above electric fence wire,also wet grass,,arc......owwwww....my w.va hunting partner laughed his butt off.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Nothin scarier than - 01/15/20 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by west river rogue
Originally Posted by cotton

took a leak in the dark one night running my hounds......didnt know i was above electric fence wire,also wet grass,,arc......owwwww....my w.va hunting partner laughed his butt off.

aaaawwwwww ouch
© 2024 Trapperman Forums