Home

Iran Attack

Posted By: rex123

Iran Attack - 01/17/20 11:39 PM

I thought they said no Americans were injured in the attack on the Iran base? Just saw on the news there were several Americans injured.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Iran Attack - 01/17/20 11:59 PM

The news playing up concussions that they looked into after.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 12:07 AM

Isn't a concussion an injury? No injuries means no injuries. Some of the injuries were bad enough for them to get sent to the military hospital in Germany.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 12:10 AM

Precautionary evaluations taking place to those at the base attacked. No serious injuries reported. Make of it what you want but I stand with my President and my country!

Chris
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 12:12 AM

A concussion from an event like an explosion, which causes a very quick change in air pressure, may leave no visible signs of damage, like exterior bruising.

People who receive mild concussions don't usually know they suffered one. They no doubt did extremely thorough medical exams on all of our service members who were close to the attack.

Keith
Posted By: Finster

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 12:30 AM

Just the media grasping at more straws and doing whatever they can to discredit a victory. A concussion can take days to show up. Sometimes it isn't even noticed unless you know the person very well and notice some deficiencies. Obviously, doctors were there and looked people over buy probably only the people that thought they may have an issue. I'm sure they didn't all line up for a check. It's the frick'in army not the cub scouts!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
Precautionary evaluations taking place to those at the base attacked. No serious injuries reported. Make of it what you want but I stand with my President and my country!

Chris

Exactly!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 01:03 AM

Heard it on the radio today however a spokes person for the military stated it was a “common check up” for those near a blast.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 01:13 AM

Good chance it is a few folks looking for long term disability and an easy way out...

As far as the initial reporting of no injuries, how demoralizing to Iran when they heard their missiles didn't inflict enough damage to warrant a band aid.

ol'dad
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 01:16 AM

They probably fell on the floor laughing. laugh
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Iran Attack - 01/18/20 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by teepee2
They probably fell on the floor laughing. laugh

So much so, they shot down an airliner.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Iran Attack - 01/19/20 01:49 AM

Huh?