Home

Anyone else irritated when

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 12:53 AM

Ok does it irritate anyone else when people get so worked up in politics be it for one candidate or another to the point they're almost foaming at the mouth but have no real idea or solid facts about what there talking about ?

Like the prime one right now is Trump. You have people who are constantly " yeah boy Trump 2020 Trump is the best president ever ! Bla bla bla" But when you finally ask "so what's has he done that's so great ?" They go completely blank. Or they give you something like "Well he's created tons and tons of jobs" and when you ask "such as? " You get this blank stare and their like "you know he did that one thing over yonder"

Then on the opposite end you have folks who constantly with a burning passion only rivled by Hillary's passion for lying , talk about how bad he is. It's always " he's the worst president ever he can't do anything right he doesn't know anything bla bla bla " but when you ask again for an example or simply " what has he done that's so bad ",you get this blank expression and some half baked answer like " o well he's racist or hes a horrible president" and when you ask for more detail it's just like ole Billy Joe Trump 2020 " well he said that one thing to that guy ,you know it was all over the news"

Like you put these two people in a ring they would probably talk each other to death or try to bluggen one another to death with various blunt instruments to get there point across but in reality their both basically equally clueless.

Like I have no clue why people cannot sit down look at actual facts and be like " yes it's obvious he's done splendid on A,B,and C and I can respect him for that but it's obvious he's lacking or being a complete idiot in the realms of X,Y,and Z. No it seems it's just a border line religious furvor 80% of the time that boils down to " Either you want to worship everything the all powerful orange man in the White House does or your going to condem him with everything in your being to the point the Antichrist would drop to his knees and thank the gods he his not hated with as much scorn from you the man known as Donald Trump.

But I don't know mabye it's just me ,but does this kinda bandwagon nonsense irritate anyone else ?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:01 AM

burns my bippy
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:01 AM

It illustrates a huge divide of ideologies in the country.I don't think people have been so polarized since the civil war.The worst thing is its almost 50-50 of the population on each side.Seems to be no common ground.
And the media on both sides is fanning the flames.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:02 AM

Best way to describe it that I heard was Cheetoh Jesus Saves/Orange Man Bad. My description was there were three types of TDS. Type A was the people like Ann Coulter and Hannity. Type B was basically all the Rino's and the left(redundant I know), and Type C is the result of Type A and B driving the rest of us crazy.

It's all like sports now. It's either your team is the greatest, no matter if they haven't won a playoff game in 40+ years and the others is the worst but they've kicked your butt every year.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:03 AM

Stop Watching the News....
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2
burns my bippy

Frosts my nads.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
burns my bippy

Frosts my nads.

It dill's my p p pickle grin

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

I don't even have tv any more lol. When my parents mov3d to the new house I told them to just leave me the wi-fi.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:20 AM

Does this irritate you just with Trump or did you get irritated with any of the past Presidents? Is it the fact that he actually won despite what the news told you? Or are you disappointed that although he’s not perfect, he puts America first and acts like a normal American vs someone who says whatever those with money tell him to say?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
It illustrates a huge divide of ideologies in the country.I don't think people have been so polarized since the civil war.The worst thing is its almost 50-50 of the population on each side.Seems to be no common ground.

For a maple leaf you never seem to tire with spouting on American affairs, can you honestly explain that? Why does America bother you so?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

I don't even have tv any more lol. When my parents mov3d to the new house I told them to just leave me the wi-fi.

Wi-Fi Huh that doggone internet....may be just as bad for you.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:24 AM

Savell took him out to the woodshed and he been a hater since.rumor has it he let jtrapper watch.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:25 AM

Ok does it irritate anyone else when people get so worked up in politics be it for one candidate or another to the point they're almost foaming at the mouth but have no real idea or solid facts about what there talking about ?

Yes, libtards irritate me. grin

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:26 AM

How do you say troll in Canadian?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:27 AM

Bobo

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:28 AM

grin
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:28 AM

I voted for Trump and I will vote for him again.
1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns
3.He will stand up for this country
Posted By: Finster

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:29 AM

Bobo

grin
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:30 AM

I often disagree with Boco, but in this case, he's spot on.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:31 AM

Don't encourage him.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:33 AM

i forgot what he said already,like cnn.
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns

Are you familiar with Trump's book? Check it out, especially on points 1. and 2, and get back to us.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:36 AM

weak

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Does this irritate you just with Trump or did you get irritated with any of the past Presidents? Is it the fact that he actually won despite what the news told you? Or are you disappointed that although he’s not perfect, he puts America first and acts like a normal American vs someone who says whatever those with money tell him to say?

Ok so I think your missing my point but lets get some stuff straight.
1. I did vote for the dude, thought out of the choices given and his back ground he was the best pick.
2. Being 22 i can't really go back to far on past presidents but looking back now yes it irritateds me equally now looking at how the country dud and still does act about Obama. Again it's either he was the saviour of America or he was the worst President ever. No he did do this right but not this.
3.i was actually fairly excited he won because .....well I kinda voted for the guy
4. I'm irritated at the fact that people cannot or simply will not see both the good and bad he's done it do any research for them selves beyond what the news tells them to belive.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:37 AM

Jimmy 2 shoes

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by James
1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns

Are you familiar with Trump's book? Check it out, especially on points 1. and 2, and get back to us.

Jim

He now votes for guns and against abortion.Its all I need to know.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:39 AM

Just do what Hannity tells you,lol.
What happened to his stupid football.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:39 AM

I forgot
4.He was at least born in this country.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:41 AM

2. Being 22 i can't really go back to far on past presidents but looking back now yes it irritateds me equally now looking at how the country dud and still does act about Obama. Again it's either he was the saviour of America or he was the worst President ever. No he did do this right but not this.
3.i was actually fairly excited he won because .....well I kinda voted for the guy

If you're 22 now you would have been too young to legally vote for Obama?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:42 AM

Opinions are like (can't use this word here) everyone has one. 99.9% of the people do not know the real facts. If we knew what our Government is really doing, it would make you VOMIT! What we have done overseas and in this country. You do not want to know.
I have said it be for and I will say it again, "the news media is one of the greatest threats to this Country". JMO

** It is never too early to think about who you are going to Vote for.**

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

If you're 22 now you would have been too young to legally vote for Obama?

He's saying he voted for Trump.....

OOOOHHHH....never mind....

1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns

That + More

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:45 AM

Just a DISCLAIMER: I really dont care if you like or hate the guy honestly i just get irritated when people who are either singing his praises like He's some devine god emperor or talking about him to the point he on line with the anti Christ ,have really no clue what they're talking about. Not talking about anyone in particular but if the shoe fits well
Posted By: waggler

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:48 AM

How do you know who "Hannity" is. I didn't think you watched that stuff.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:48 AM

Yotetrapper30- yes thank you.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:49 AM

I'll wear that Shoe- Because

America Needed a Trump

Not one more backscratcher politician
Posted By: rex123

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:50 AM

I think what he is saying is we should be making our own minds up and not follow the herd.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:51 AM

Hannity's my favorite.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by waggler

How do you know who "Hannity" is. I didn't think you watched that stuff.

And how do you know about this football thing, whatever that's about?
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:58 AM

trump is not as bad as the haters say and he is not nearly as good as those who love him believe he is. I voted for him, but I hope we have a better choice this year.

When Obama was elected I thought we were doomed. The country was in terrible shape and economically we were in deep trouble. Within his first two years he got the economy turned around and I voted for him for a second term. I truly believe I did made the right choice. I think the two biggest problems with his years in office were his handling of racial matters and I believe he was bad for the public's perception of law enforcement.

Most folks are comfortable when things are presented in black and white. Most things fall somewhere in between. Accepting everything a person does as good simply because you gave the guy your vote is a bad way to go, so is condemning everything because you voted for someone else.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:02 AM

People who knowingly and or unknowingly support the destruction of America wizz me off

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:06 AM

"He now votes for guns and against abortion.Its all I need to know."

When did he vote for guns or against abortion?

Did he sign any pro-gun bills? Any anti-abortion ones?

Jim

The hard core zealots who believe everyone must think as they do are the biggest threat to the American way. Both party's bases are made up of such minds. And it seems to get worse with each election.
Posted By: canebrake

Originally Posted by gryhkl
trump is not as bad as the haters say and he is not nearly as good as those who love him believe he is. I voted for him, but I hope we have a better choice this year.

When Obama was elected I thought we were doomed. The country was in terrible shape and economically we were in deep trouble. Within his first two years he got the economy turned around and I voted for him for a second term. I truly believe I did made the right choice. I think the two biggest problems with his years in office were his handling of racial matters and I believe he was bad for the public's perception of law enforcement.

Most folks are comfortable when things are presented in black and white. Most things fall somewhere in between. Accepting everything a person does as good simply because you gave the guy your vote is a bad way to go, so is condemning everything because you voted for someone else.

Obama said that he wanted to "fundamentally transform America" and you voted for him? Did that not bother you or did you agree with him?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:10 AM

Why do I feel like this post is gonna be a example if what I'm talking about lol

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:11 AM

Too late Wolfie, it already is.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:12 AM

Obama did fundamentally transform America-he was directly responsible for the election of the Trumpster.
Posted By: PAskinner

Like the prime one right now is Trump. You have people who are constantly " yeah boy Trump 2020 Trump is the best president ever ! Bla bla bla" But when you finally ask "so what's has he done that's so great ?" They go completely blank. Or they give you something like "Well he's created tons and tons of jobs" and when you ask "such as? " You get this blank stare and their like "you know he did that one thing over yonder"

Then on the opposite end you have folks who constantly with a burning passion only rivled by Hillary's passion for lying , talk about how bad he is. It's always " he's the worst president ever he can't do anything right he doesn't know anything bla bla bla " but when you ask again for an example or simply " what has he done that's so bad ",you get this blank expression and some half baked answer like " o well he's racist or hes a horrible president" and when you ask for more detail it's just like ole Billy Joe Trump 2020 " well he said that one thing to that guy ,you know it was all over the news"

Like you put these two people in a ring they would probably talk each other to death or try to bluggen one another to death with various blunt instruments to get there point across but in reality their both basically equally clueless.

Like I have no clue why people cannot sit down look at actual facts and be like " yes it's obvious he's done splendid on A,B,and C and I can respect him for that but it's obvious he's lacking or being a complete idiot in the realms of X,Y,and Z. No it seems it's just a border line religious furvor 80% of the time that boils down to " Either you want to worship everything the all powerful orange man in the White House does or your going to condem him with everything in your being to the point the Antichrist would drop to his knees and thank the gods he his not hated with as much scorn from you the man known as Donald Trump.

But I don't know mabye it's just me ,but does this kinda bandwagon nonsense irritate anyone else ?

Absolutely. It's like people cheering for their favorite baseball team. Doesn't' matter what their team does, they can do no wrong. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I have a hard time working up absolute loyalty for any candidate of president.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Q. https://youtu.be/KVeDKuHPDK8

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:13 AM

The fence riders are the worst......always talking out both sides of their mouth

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:13 AM

But to answer your post, wolfdog, yes it is annoying when someone loudly spouts off their opinion of the President but don't have even one fact to back up their claim. I like to counter their non-facts with actual facts. For example... "he's racist." "He is? Then why was he awarded the Ellis Island award which is awarded each year in celebration of “patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity” alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali? If he's racist, why did he help lower black unemployment to the record lowest it's ever been? Why is he championing prison reform for releasing non-violent offenders, which would benefit blacks the most?" etc
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:14 AM

Wolfie, people have totally missed the point of your thread. Not only that they actually devolved into the kind of thread you were talking about.

Sometimes it's easier to nail Jello to wall.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:14 AM

Bobo

Bozo..

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by canebrake

Obama said that he wanted to "fundamentally transform America" and you voted for him? Did that not bother you or did you agree with him?

Well, he said that before the 2008 election. I did not vote for him that time. I voted for him the second time around for reasons that I have mentioned many times before. And when he explained what his idea of fundamental change was, I did not have a problem with it.

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:17 AM

Its BOCO-The one and only.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:20 AM

Trump likely became much more conservative than he otherwise would have been if the media and the RINOs had not attacked him so viciously. I think it opened his eyes and backfired on his detractors.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:23 AM

Why do I feel like this post is gonna be a example if what I'm talking about lol

Not all of the posts are, Wolfdog.

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
But to answer your post, wolfdog, yes it is annoying when someone loudly spouts off their opinion of the President but don't have even one fact to back up their claim. I like to counter their non-facts with actual facts. For example... "he's racist." "He is? Then why was he awarded the Ellis Island award which is awarded each year in celebration of “patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity” alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali? If he's racist, why did he help lower black unemployment to the record lowest it's ever been? Why is he championing prison reform for releasing non-violent offenders, which would benefit blacks the most?" etc

My most favorite one is the hate from the LBGT groups...Trump RAN as the most pro-LBGT candidate for president in history at the time.

"You can keep your doctor." Remember that one?
You need health insurance or I'll fine you. How bout that one? But illegal immigrants will get some form of free care and benefits. Sorry Americans, but thanks for contributing with your tax dollars.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

It's all part of the show man.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Trump likely became much more conservative than he otherwise would have been if the media and the RINOs had not attacked him so viciously. I think it opened his eyes and backfired on his detractors.

Yep.

A historic river of tears coming in 2020
Posted By: Computer Hater

Its BOCO-The one and only.

Boco = LOCO

Originally Posted by AntiGov
People who knowingly and or unknowingly support the destruction of America wizz me off

Sorry, but it's been going on for decades and people weren't and still refuse to believe it.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:27 AM

That was the thing that really confused me on Trump...all the people that in a sane world that I thought would of been his biggest friends in the congress was the rinos and the dems. The former liked making deals to spite their base, and Trump is still basically a pro-labor union type Democrat. I figured our biggest fights were going to be on bills that hillary would of signed in a heartbeat and what was left of the tea party would of been killed trying to stand against them. Its basically been flipped.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
You need health insurance or I'll fine you. How bout that one? But illegal immigrants will get some form of free care and benefits. Sorry Americans, but thanks for contributing with your tax dollars.

Yeah, like Trump's health care plan is so much better...

Whoops. What health care plan?

Jim
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:29 AM

Coming in his second term, James!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:29 AM

Jim

Exactly....... government has no business in healthcare
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:30 AM

Jim

The plan to get rid of Obamacare so I dont pay for the lazy people's health care.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:32 AM

Is it common in your experience for 70-year-olds to make a complete reversal on key issues?

I'll let the abortion issue go, and stick to guns. I don't trust Trump to protect our guns. He'd trade gun rights away in a heartbeat if he thought it would help himself.

Jim
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:34 AM

Sir

This country was to a point of division that could result in war before Trump! I'd suggest figuring out what it is exactly that you stand for before assuming your the one that is right simply because you don't have a side nor understand all the facts.

Out side all the likes. You seem to be a good kid!?

To answer your question:. No it doesn't irritate me to see someone passionate about what they believe and stand for! In fact, I respect my enemy more than I do someone who has no side and can't be counted on in any reguard.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:34 AM

Not Trump's job nor govts to come up with health care!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:36 AM

I think any politician would become anti-gun if he thought not doing so would cost him an election.
And I have tired of abortion promises. They are made every election and things never change-except for the person promising to end them when he takes office.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:37 AM

I'll let the abortion issue go, and stick to guns. I don't trust Trump to protect our guns. He'd trade gun rights away in a heartbeat if he thought it would help himself.

Jim

From what I've seen and heard, James, you'd trade away our gun rights before you'd vote for Trump. Right now, you probably couldn't wrest a gun out of Trump's cold, dead hands. The left drove him there and I'm the happier for it.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:39 AM

All politicians have an uncanny ability to tell people what they want to hear and have them believe it.It is a trait they have in common with con men.Seldom do either actually deliver and can come up with a myriad of excuses why not-and it in turn is swallowed.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:43 AM

All politicians have an uncanny ability to tell people what they want to hear and have them believe it.It is a trait they have in common with con men.Seldom do either actually deliver and can come up with a myriad of excuses why not-and it in turn is swallowed.

We would have a wall on our southern border if not for the resistance Trump has met with. Plenty of politicians have claimed they were for reining in illegal immigration, Trump has tried to do something about it. China?

A president can focus on just so many things at once.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:47 AM

Has mexico paid their share yet,lol.Not Trumps fault if mexico didn't pay yet.
Couldn't believe how many swallowed that one.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:49 AM

He did a Tom Brady. He deflated it.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:50 AM

Hundreds of millions of dollars less being sent from US to Mexico since Trump....so in fact yes

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:51 AM

Liberals would turn anti-immigrant if Mexico decided to pony up. Trump will find a way to make good on that promise. It's not hard to envision the ways.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:52 AM

I voted for Trump because of Hillary. But I don't trust any of them. I am 68 and from what I've seen when the chips are down they will always do what is best for them. With few exceptions.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by brianmall
Sir

This country was to a point of division that could result in war before Trump! I'd suggest figuring out what it is exactly that you stand for before assuming your the one that is right simply because you don't have a side nor understand all the facts.

To answer your question:. No it doesn't irritate me to see someone passionate about what they believe and stand for! In fact, I respect my enemy more than I do someone who has no side and can't be counted on in any reguard.

Ok so I'm sorry but when exactly did I say I was in the right or my side was right? Again I'm irritated equally by people in both side who try to beat you over the head with what they say is right but they really have no clue . They couldn't tell you really anything to back up what they say. All they do is regurgitate somthing they hear from their buddies uncle who watches the news constant and is incredibly biased just because instead if looking at actual facts and trying to understand for them selves what is good and bad. That's what irritate me.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:59 AM

Correct

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:00 AM

I'm irritated that Mall called Wolfdog a kid.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:02 AM

Obama did fundamentally transform America-he was directly responsible for the election of the Trumpster.

You hit the nail on the head with that one!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:04 AM

Oh yeah. All you business owners. According to bummer, "you didn't build that, someone else did."
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:06 AM

oh Goddess yeah, that drives me nuts!

can't trust any politician, no matter their views

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:09 AM

Went through this my self the other night about a different topic.Some people on this site will shut down if you disagree with them and start going off the other side instead of reading what you posted. As I said then there is 2 sides to everything and I don't always like it either but it is what it is.
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:13 AM

People can say whatever they want, but at the end of the day, what boco said is true. This country IS divided.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:19 AM

Sir

Ok so I'm sorry but when exactly did I say I was in the right or my side was right? Again I'm irritated equally by people in both side who try to beat you over the head with what they say is right but they really have no clue . They couldn't tell you really anything to back up what they say. All they do is regurgitate somthing they hear from their buddies uncle who watches the news constant and is incredibly biased just because instead if looking at actual facts and trying to understand for them selves what is good and bad. That's what irritate me.

I have a couple older friends who have let what they hear from some of the talking heads on one of the most popular pro-trump channels ruin what is left of their time here on earth. It has seeped into everything they talk about. One of them is in his nineties and used to rarely have a bad thing to say about anyone. Now he looks at everything and everybody as either liberal or conservative.

It's a shame to see these guys spend their "golden years" so miserably. About the only time a couple of them forget all the worlds "troubles" is when I can get them to start talking about some of their adventures as young hunters and fishermen. I think they'd be better if the got rid of their tvs.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:19 AM

[Linked Image]

Seems like this fits in here now that's the post has gone off rails

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:23 AM

Amen

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:32 AM

Correct

It became his job when he promised a health care plan that would cover everyone.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:33 AM

No it didn't because he didn't mean it.
Posted By: NvHermit

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:34 AM

What irritates me is both sides ducking up every website on the internet. Go vote and then shut up.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:34 AM

[Linked Image]

Seems like this fits in here now that's the post has gone off rails

Some people have Trump living in their head Wolfy. They'll post politics on threads warning them not to and so on. It's quite comical really. laugh

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:41 AM

No it didn't because he didn't mean it.

Who could have known health care was so difficult? LOL!

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:28 AM

obama
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:58 AM

I don't know, political arguments can be entertaining sometimes.
As for who I support, I support those who abide by the U.S. Constitution.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:02 AM

Hannity's my favorite.

It’s fun watching the circus.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 06:01 AM

Jim

Maybe a non-plan.... aka letting the free market work things out.... works better than a government plan? When Obama was in office I was working fast food, 40 hours a week, no insurance. When Obamacare went into affect, I was still working at the same fast food place, but now only got 28 hours a week... and still no insurance. Thousands of companies were forced to slash full time employees hours and hire more part time employees as that was cheaper than paying insurance for Obamacare. I checked into the Obamacare policies for po' folk, and found it would take over 50% of my check to get the lowest rent plan. So, still no insurance, since I'd already lost 25% of my income just from it becoming law. Then, as an added kick in the guts.... our income tax return, which we used for my medical expenses, was cut by 1/3 to pay a fine because I couldn't pay insurance.

In 2015 we moved to MS. Obama was still President. There were no jobs. I took another fast food gig as a manager making $9/hr. Still no insurance. Still being fined 1/3 of our tax refund for not having it. Then Trump got elected and within months there were job postings all over. I applied for something that was close to a dream job for me... working in a greenhouse with plants. It was for a vendor, but working at Lowe's. Even though it was less hours I took it. Worked there for several months, then the job ended as it was seasonal. Went on vacation to NY and the Lowe's store manager tracked me down there begging me to come work for them in a full time job that paid twice again what I was making. Still doing my dream job. The economy was doing so well they couldn't find workers. We still can't.

Of course I took the job, and now I work 40 hours a week. I have full health insurance which costs 6% of my income. I have a 401k that they match 6% of. I have a stock investment option which I utilize. I have 10 days sick time, 14 days vacation and 7 days holiday.... all paid.

And we hire 18 year olds with those same benefits and they quit within a month!

Maybe as a lawyer, you just don't understand. But as a blue collar worker not skilled in a trade.... I'm doing 1000% better under Trump than I ever have in my life.
Posted By: Brian K.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:29 AM

Jim

Government shouldn't be involved in health care, best handled with private companies.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:03 AM

I think any politician would become anti-gun if he thought not doing so would cost him an election.
And I have tired of abortion promises. They are made every election and things never change-except for the person promising to end them when he takes office.

The dems "promise" you they support state funded abortion!!!!!!!!!! If you are anti-gun, you are then anti-constitution, plain and simple. If a politician takes an anti-gun stance, he or she does not have the best interest of the constitution in mind and should not be allowed to serve, regardless of party.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:11 AM

Yotetrapper 30, it could be you were just in a bad part of the country for seeking employment. Lucky for you that you could get a vacation to a place where things were better.

When you had the fast food job why were you not getting health insurance? Who would have been stuck with your bill if you needed healthcare? Was the fine you paid more than a plan would have cost you to have one under the ACA?

Things had been getting better for people who wanted to work for a long time before trump took office, as explained in Forbes;

Over 31 months Obama added 1.5 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017 so starting with February 2017 he has been President for 31 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.345 million or 172,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.838 million jobs added or 221,000 per month. The difference for the 31 months is 1.493 million or 48,000 more per month than Trump.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:32 AM

i am reminded of the phrase--NOBAMA.

mornin gryhkl,ready for snow?
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:48 AM

Because...... you've nailed a prime example of what you're talking about and unless we can figure out how to move past these deeply seated divides we're done.

It's also why it says at the top of the forum NO POLITICS among other things.

It's not going to matter who gets the blame, the victors ALWAYS write what "really" happened and zealots will kill over it. The "Truth" haha......yeah OK....

My own knowledge from EXPERIENCE.....DO NOT TRUST any government, anywhere, EVER. If this weren't in an open public forum I would fill you in on how I've come to know this.

I'm sitting back basically at the point of simply being an American. Not white, not black, (I know there are way more than that) not Christian, not Muslim, (I know that there are way more than that) not Man, not woman, (no comment) or ANY of the other things that are being used to divide us.

Sadly we are already so divided that I don't think a healing is coming, at least not until some terrible things come down. I also believe that this has been/is being done deliberately.

Sun Tsu's "Art of War" should be read and reflected upon deeply.......I can assure you all that I will never vote Red or Blue ever again. I refuse to cast votes for the best SCAT they can offer.

Their inability to actually lead by example, let alone the fact that NONE of them could actually balance a checking account, never mind a credit card, is ALL I need to know. The only thing they're doing is lining their own coffers.

I'm a veteran and some of my buddies didn't come back to see where the grand experiment is headed. A LOT of people gave their lives for this (which is nothing new and part of my own understanding), but that's another kettle of fish entirely.

By the way "THEY" do not exist, "Government" does not exist, it IS US......and if we are bitterly divided then what do WE have?????

As the Chinese and many others watch and play. All forms of media and communication are being used for way less than honorable things. Please, everyone, think critically and with a health dose of skepticism.

I developed a deep seated mistrust from experiences and a few years behind me.

Hopefully things remain relatively peaceful here, the alternative is horrible for children and mink trapping............sigh.....

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 12:02 PM

i am reminded of the phrase--NOBAMA.

mornin gryhkl,ready for snow?

Good morning.
I suppose I'm ready for whatever the weather brings. I don't have to go anywhere. I don't think I have started my truck since I went to the dentist Tuesday morning. I usually start my wife's car around 6:30 am, but she doesn't work Saturdays so she's sleeping late. I'll have another cup of joe and head down to the garage to do a little tinkering. Everyday's a holiday when you're retired.
Have a good one.
Posted By: Tim64

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 12:02 PM

I believe that everyone is conflating people or politicians with political philosophies. Forget Trump and whomever his opponent might be, but think of their party’s stance on issues.
Do you want bigger government or smaller?
Do you want higher or lower taxes?
Do you want more personal freedom (choices) or do you want government interference?
Do you want secure borders or open immigrations without vetting?
Do you want wealth shared or do you want the opportunity to exceed without penalty?
Do you want an autonomous America or a global governance?
If you answer these questions for yourself, I believe you can make a rational choice at the polls regardless of political personalities.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 12:54 PM

Sir

I haven't heard you seen you say anything worth reading yet. Only rant about other people having the conviction and backbone to stand for what they believe.

From this angle you look like a whiny little trouble maker.

In the way or part of the problem people like you are!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:03 PM

Your opening statement said it all!

You know better than anyone else exercising their right to have an opinion and speak.

People like you irritate me!
People who have passion about something inspire!
My enemy has my respect!

"Ok does it irritate anyone else when people get so worked up in politics be it for one candidate or another to the point they're almost foaming at the mouth but have no real idea or solid facts about what there talking about ?"

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:18 PM

Yotetrapper 30, it could be you were just in a bad part of the country for seeking employment. Lucky for you that you could get a vacation to a place where things were better.

When you had the fast food job why were you not getting health insurance? Who would have been stuck with your bill if you needed healthcare? Was the fine you paid more than a plan would have cost you to have one under the ACA?

Things had been getting better for people who wanted to work for a long time before trump took office, as explained in Forbes;

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017 so starting with February 2017 he has been President for 31 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.345 million or 172,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.838 million jobs added or 221,000 per month. The difference for the 31 months is 1.493 million or 48,000 more per month than Trump.

Government doesn't create businesses to create jobs. People do. crazy
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:18 PM

Yes i voted for him will again, but have no good answer to your question . six pages and dont look like anyone else dos ether.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:35 PM

I doubt trump will send iran pallets of money if re-elected I also think just like reagan did he has no problem throwing gun owners under the bus. Maybe not under a steer tire like the d’s but under the bus just the same.

I too get tired of cheerleaders. Trump like every successful politician before him will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear

Economy is booming. I like that. I also want to know why we dont have the national carry we were promised and suppressers off the classIII list.

IMO he is weak on gun rights. Not as weak as the d’s but still weak

So yes I get real tired of hearing how wonderful he is.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:36 PM

right back to pickles.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
Yes i voted for him will again, but have no good answer to your question . six pages and dont look like anyone else dos ether.

Exactly! Thank you! I certainly don't have an answer to it but I'm keeping my powder dry, so to speak.

We have our problems here in the US, but I've been elsewhere in the world and I really do believe we have the best mess going on right here...

I didn't vote for him and I won't again but if he's put into office I'll call him Mr. President.....

Regardless of who or what gets there anyone stepping on the constitution needs spanked, hard! (not making any accusations just simply a statement)

I remember a time we all got hot under the collar until November came.....and then we were all Americans again.

If anyone thinks that other nations are not watching and participating in this then I have a pot of coffee on that might help a bit....or maybe we need a shot of Scotch.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:38 PM

right back to pickles.

Beer is good too....pickles are OK I guess. wink
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by JTaddeo
Originally Posted by logger coffey

Exactly! Thank you! I certainly don't have an answer to it but I'm keeping my powder dry, so to speak.

We have our problems here in the US, but I've been elsewhere in the world and I really do believe we have the best mess going on right here...

I didn't vote for him and I won't again but if he's put into office I'll call him Mr. President.....

Regardless of who or what gets there anyone stepping on the constitution needs spanked, hard! (not making any accusations just simply a statement)

I remember a time we all got hot under the collar until November came.....and then we were all Americans again.

If anyone thinks that other nations are not watching and participating in this then I have a pot of coffee on that might help a bit....or maybe we need a shot of Scotch.

Hmmmmmmmm
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 01:44 PM

Didn't read anything but first couple posts. The real problem is people voting based on complete lack of understanding or knowledge. Basing their opinion/vote on propaganda instead of facts understanding and intelligence.

Huge numbers quite probably the majority of votes cast in this country, are cast according to historical family or personal voting patterns. Neighbor here would vote for a bale of hay for president if you told him the bale was a democrat. Now is that party loyalty, or incompetence?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:14 PM

Wolfdog, lots of folks love to hate. You can see it in some of the posts in this thread.
Some would rather choose a side, close their eyes, and hope for the best. Their pride will never let them admit that somebody they showed support for makes mistakes or behaves foolishly. It's the same mentality that will not allow them to give credit when it's due to anyone who they feel is not part of their group. It's and intellectually lazy way to live, but it comforting to some.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:26 PM

Actually, I moved to the state with the worst economy in the country at the time (probably still) so I don't think that's it. And when I moved here in 2015 there were no jobs. After Trump was in office a year or so that started to change and now companies are begging for workers. I actually said all this in the first post, but I guess you weren't paying attention, or only reading what you wanted to hear.

When I had the fast food job, I was getting insurance UNTIL Obamacare passed. I was a full time worker, and so qualified for insurance. When Obamacare passed, the company told management that besides the 3 salaried employees, they could only have 3 other employees working full time hours. I, and 6-8 other workers didn't make the cut... only managers were kept full time, and even 2 of them were dropped to part time! They cut everyone's hours to less than 30 so they did not have to provide health insurance.

I would have been stuck with my bill if I needed healthcare!

No, the fine I paid was much less than the cost of healthcare. Health coverage under the ACA for me would have been $4400 a year. The fine was $600.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 02:40 PM

4,400 a year is really cheap health insurance. Two of my brothers pay over 1,000/month for theirs.

When I was still working, my employer paid over 14,000/year plus my employee contributions for mine.
Is there information available that shows an unbiased breakdown of just how much is being spent per person for health insurance in this country? Add together how much every employer pays, employee's pay, and the cost to everyone who buys their own. How much of the total goes to insurance companies and the cost of paying those who are in charge of billing for care?

Much of the money being spent goes for things that benefit nobody except the insurance companies.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:00 PM

4,400 a year is really cheap health insurance. Two of my brothers pay over 1,000/month for theirs.

When I was still working, my employer paid over 14,000/year plus my employee contributions for mine.
Is there information available that shows an unbiased breakdown of just how much is being spent per person for health insurance in this country? Add together how much every employer pays, employee's pay, and the cost to everyone who buys their own. How much of the total goes to insurance companies and the cost of paying those who are in charge of billing for care?

Much of the money being spent goes for things that benefit nobody except the insurance companies.

$4400 a year is cheap for health insurance when you're only making $1000 a month? Okay.

My health insurance now is $1,560 a year and that's for the better plan!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:07 PM

Is it any secret liberals want to take my guns? No solid facts to be found? That is all you need to know, for now.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:07 PM

Maybe someone who follows insurance company stocks could tell us how well they have been doing since obam care. And I wonder what the medicaid bill has been since then. Part of what I don't fully understand is how if the insurance company's are keeping the cash (I don't know they are?) Then how is that helping pay for any of the medicaid. Everything is cloudy , maybe I'm not thinking clearly.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:15 PM

Yes, mainly like most topics they're only interested in listening to their voice
Don't know about your neck of the woods but here there is construction going on wherever you look and the quarry I retired from crushed limestone 3 shifts 7 days a week for around 10 million ton shipped mostly high chemical kiln stone for steel mills numbers that haven't been seen since the 90's
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Yes, mainly like most topics they're only interested in listening to their voice
Don't know about your neck of the woods but here there is construction going on wherever you look and the quarry I retired from crushed limestone 3 shifts 7 days a week for around 10 million ton shipped mostly high chemical kiln stone for steel mills numbers that haven't been seen since the 90's

The proof is in the pudding! Service jobs is great, but if there is going to be any real growth it has to come from some resource like rain and sunshine or from the earth. If something doesn't produce from a resource then its just money trading hands and no real growth. We have great resource with steel, lumber, oil, etc. If Al Gore needs jet fuel, let him buy it here!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 03:47 PM

You can flip it any way you want. Fact is, the dem party is more crooked than the right. History shows that. Bummer was just a puppet and was to bring the country down. Our leader now is trying to fix this place for us. If the lady got in, she would have finished what the the other guy started and we'd all be in a much worse situation.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:00 PM

The CBO and GAO both say bum care adds trillions to our deficit but that only matters if Trump does it.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:22 PM

Hippie, did you really hear nobody complain about the deficit when Obama was running it up, or even bush?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:26 PM

Nope, but you sure do now that Trump s there, lol.

(That went over yer head, didn't it?)
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:27 PM

Most of you guys have no idea, I bet, just how many people are on Medicaid. Millions. Horrible drain on our govt! Then you have all the non profits that serve many of the folks on Medicaid. Medicaid expansion was the worst thing that ever happened to the working people of this country!
mt
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:29 PM

I really don't know how you are not going to be divided when one group wants the government to do everything for them and the other group( who prefers to take care of themselves) are forced to take care of the other group and take care of themselves.
Posted By: HILLTOP TRAPPER

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:46 PM

You can flip it any way you want. Fact is, the dem party is more crooked than the right. History shows that. Bummer was just a puppet and was to bring the country down. Our leader now is trying to fix this place for us. If the lady got in, she would have finished what the the other guy started and we'd all be in a much worse situation.

i think hillary is hot cry

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 04:55 PM

To answer your question. I don't get irritated that people go nuts if you point out a fact they don't like, I feel sad for them.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Nope, but you sure do now that Trump s there, lol.

(That went over yer head, didn't it?)

It seems that as well as the market is doing so well, most have ignored the deficit. If you didn't hear about how bad it was getting when Obama served, you weren't paying attention.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:00 PM

Your opening statement said it all!

You know better than anyone else exercising their right to have an opinion and speak.

People like you irritate me!
People who have passion about something inspire!
My enemy has my respect!

"Ok does it irritate anyone else when people get so worked up in politics be it for one candidate or another to the point they're almost foaming at the mouth but have no real idea or solid facts about what there talking about ?"

Hmmmm yeah no ,yet again I didn't say I knew better than anyone. I figured the last line if my quote you got there would illustrate that pretty well. But let me tell a story to better illustrate.

Two people in my using I deployed with where basically the kinda folks I'm talking about. Not gonna use there real names but where just gonna call them joe and sally. Joe was a blatant Trump supporter. Was really passionate about Trump to the point it would come up in about every conversation . Was always " yeah my President is the best thing on the planet and those dang libtards can't stand him . Dang commies" if you ever said anything along the lines of "I don't think Trump did such and such so well or I don't think he's going about this right ", nothing confrontational really, if he was with in ear shot he would but up between you and who ever red in the face threatening to fight. Exclaiming the whole time how great Trump was and how the liberals where ruining the country. Could never just have a general conversation with the guy. Well one day where in the motor pool on a slow day just shooting the breeze well somone mentioned they didn't like somthing Trump did as they scrolled through their phones,guess it was a news clip or somthing, anyhow Joe just barges on over and flat off the handles how we should be happy that Trump is doing anything and how he was draining the swamp ! Well our platoon Sgt who was getting tired of this simply asked him to explain a few things he's done and who are some of these evil commies he keeps talking about that we need to get rid of. Joe said well he made plenty of jobs and signed in alot of bills that where good for the country but he couldn't name one or even tell you a description of what they did. He said Hillary was evil but other than bengazi he couldn't name anything elese she had done. After about 20min of this our platoon Sgt simply said it would be a good idea to educate himself on what exactly somone he carries with such high zeal actually does. He being a history major said Hitler was a horrible person but he did do alot of good for Germany. And he just kinda left it there.

Now Sally was on the opposite end but just as passionate ,just passionate about hating Trump. Would be eating lunch with her and she would start talking about how Trump was the death to America and how we would have no money because he was so greedy or how he's a total racist a nazi and hates brown people. Again like Joe would roll right up in somones conversation red in the face ,expounding his evils. Well one day I finally ask for proof. If he was so bad surely you she could give references or describe some of his latest evil political actions or quotes or mabye a picture of him at a clan meeting. But no she really couldnt the most she could was some stuff that was highly liberaly biased to the point it wasnt funny and might as well have been satire.

Well one day these two where in the dame general area and one over heard the ither and all heck broke out. They argued and ranted and raved for a solid 45min. But be their of them really knew anything it just became this huge screaming match where basically nazi and libtard where being shouted every 10min. I can't tell you how many times I thought they where gonna throw hands .

Basically ended with one calling the other a inbread racist and the other calling them a tree loving commie.

They EQUALY had no real clue as to what they where getting so worked up about. Again foaming at the mouth trying to make you think the way they do but again barely know anything about the person or subject.

Now if it makes me a whiny trouble maker to get irritated when people who a fairly ignorant of what ever it is there trying to beat you over there head with get all hyped up then so be it. But I highly doubt people like me are the problem. And I must say I find it kinda funny anytime somone mentions the orange guy in this place in somthing that's not a 100% positive light every one comes running screaming "make America great again and Trump 2020 ( figuratively speaking of course ). Anyhow I I still have not explained what I ment by my original post to the point all can understand my point in the most basic sense well I don't know what elese I can do.

Regardless do and live how you wish as long as your not abusing animals touching little kids and leaving me alone .

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:11 PM

Sir , you make more sense than a lot of older guys on here.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:13 PM

I'm going to try and illustrate what I think you are saying wolfdog. Gryhkl the stock market did very well under Obama. What specific things did Obama do to cause this?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:14 PM

The biggest benefit of Obamacare is the requirements for covering pre-existing conditions and unlimited policy limits. Trump did away with these requirements, allowing sub-standard policies that contain these exclusions. If you have heart disease, cancer, or some similar condition, these exclusions may trap you in a job you want to move on from and/or force you into bankruptcy.

Of course, sub-standard policies are cheaper. You might argue the government has no business dictating healthcare terms, which should be left to the free market. But the free market steamrolls people, and unpaid medical bills become a charge on the rest of us, through higher taxes and medical costs.

The idea that uninsured people are a burden on society, and that people should be forced to buy insurance, was a Republican cause when Newt Gingrich and company were in office. They objected to freeloaders. I wonder how many here would be protesting if the Republican plan had been adopted then.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:19 PM

Yote, does your health care policy exclude pre-existing conditions and contain a lifetime limit?

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
I'm going to try and illustrate what I think you are saying wolfdog. Gryhkl the stock market did very well under Obama. What specific things did Obama do to cause this?

I see what ya did there. Funny stuff.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:29 PM

Every time I log back in I'm surprised this thread is still here.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

I know right lol. Honestly didn't th I k I would get a 1/10th the size it did
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:31 PM

Nothing. The federal reserve started “quantative easing” to throw money into the economy! I believe that has ended.
mt

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:33 PM

Your original question was a good one, Wolfdog. Makes ya think about the state of things!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

I think the thread is still here probably because no one so far has resorted to personal attacks.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:29 PM

Some claim people call others names. I think it's just a description, the same as Trapper, Hunter, Mechanic and so on, is.

I always figured if you don't want described in a certain way, don't act that way.

That's my advise for the day. smile

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:33 PM

Thanks Mr Advisor.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:33 PM

well,that escalated slowly

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:34 PM

Your welcome.......No charge.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:37 PM

he'd pay in canadian peso's anyway.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:38 PM

I have a jar full of Looneys and Tooneys plus some I don't know what they are.
Funny money.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:39 PM

loved there nickels playin poker--would send the beaver out to bring me the pot.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:39 PM

i think they are made of asbestos though.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:40 PM

You better save it for when you have to pay for your healthcare,LOLOL

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:41 PM

i don't need health care----I'M BATMAN

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:42 PM

You need to pay for a shrink.
Your obviously delusional,lol.

Better watch Boco, the Queen is sending her grandkids over to tune you guys p!

where's your brotha from another lova--aka Walleyed??

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:43 PM

I'll teach little Archibald how to trap and skin beaver.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:44 PM

Lol

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:45 PM

is little Archie a relative or body part? crazy

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 07:48 PM

Little Archies woman will back-hand ya into last week if your not careful.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 08:45 PM

Yote, does your health care policy exclude pre-existing conditions and contain a lifetime limit?

Jim

Then there are the nonsense ideas people constantly debate. Insurance is something you buy to cover something that may happen to you. There is no way an insurance company can stay in business by insuring something that already happened to you. The only way they can take on all these sure losers is to charge the healthy more. Hence, Obamacare.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:01 PM

You might wind up a health "loser," Dirt, and then you'll be singing a different tune, I expect.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:10 PM

I see old Dog the bounty hunter is bankrupt because his wife had cancer.-P--- Poor system.
Oh well,in a few years they can prop him up in a chair in a welfare old age home and feed him meatballs with a slingshot.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:12 PM

I see old Dog the bounty hunter is bankrupt because his wife had cancer.-P--- Poor system.
Oh well,in a few years they can prop him up in a chair in a welfare old age home and feed him meatballs with a slingshot.

Boco , why do you feel its your governments responsibility to take care of you ?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:15 PM

Same reason your government takes care of you(you pay taxes for services too),only we do a better job.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:18 PM

if it was breast cancer i can see why it bankrupted him.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:18 PM

Society pays for the uninsured, even if the government doesn't get directly involved.

We don't let them bleed to death in a ditch. Who would want to live in such a culture?

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:19 PM

Dirt would.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:20 PM

Why was the Dog a T-- man.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:20 PM

My government does not take care of me , i take care of myself .

The dumbocrats think everyone here in America wants the Government to take care of them

They are wrong and 2020 will send them crying ...........hopefully to canada ....lol

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:22 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:22 PM

Dirt would.

Dirt doesn't have the imagination to picture some medical disaster befalling a member of his own family.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:24 PM

All the rhetoric about "taking care of myself" bs is fine when your young and healthy and don't need expensive care to keep you alive.
In a perfect society the old and useless would be abandoned in the bush for wolf bait like the Indians did.Just a drain on society,no use spending money on them.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:24 PM

Dirt would.

Dirt doesn't have the imagination to picture some medical disaster befalling a member of his own family.

Jim

Is this an example of " Flaming " ?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:26 PM

No.

But if Dirt takes offense, I will apologize.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:27 PM

All the rhetoric about "taking care of myself" bs is fine when your young and healthy and don't need expensive care to keep you alive.
In a perfect society the old and useless would be abandoned in the bush for wolf bait like the Indians did.Just a drain on society,no use spending money on them.

Its not the responsibilty of government

That belongs to friends , family , and the church .............not any government

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:30 PM

Not in our society.
Those you mentioned don't step up to the plate.They cant/wont because it will bankrupt them.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:30 PM

What is the responsibility of government, if not to help provide for the welfare of its citizens?

Friends, family, and the church can also help. But you know that is impossible in many cases (no or poor family and friends, not a member of a church, and so on).

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 09:36 PM

Not in our society.
Those you mentioned don't step up to the plate.They cant/wont because it will bankrupt them.

Not in a free market , it wouldnt

People in this country go bankrupt only because health care costs are out of reach , for one reason and only one reason ............goverment involvement
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:08 PM

Jim

From what I've seen and heard, James, you'd trade away our gun rights before you'd vote for Trump. Right now, you probably couldn't wrest a gun out of Trump's cold, dead hands. The left drove him there and I'm the happier for it.

I heard his bone spurs are back.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by gray dog

That makes him even tougher. All that pain and Dems are still child's play for him.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:15 PM

What the heck are bone spurs anyways?
Did he get them as a present from Stormy?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:20 PM

Evidently they are some serious defect that, according to your favorite doctor, not only prevent you from serving in the infantry, but every other position in the military, including manning a desk job.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:21 PM

Evidently they are some serious defect that, according to your favorite doctor, not only prevent you from serving in the infantry, but every other position in the military, including manning a desk job.

Jim

But with a doctors note you can be a community organizer.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:22 PM

James served?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:22 PM

Well, dirt, I kinda doubt you would take my word for it if I told you so, but given that the Financial Times, which has received the following rating; Overall, we rate the Financial Times Least Biased based on balanced reporting and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check.
from Media Bias/fact check.com, you can go to their site and ask your question. Just a start is given below:

Martin Wolf JANUARY 10 2017-

How should we assess the economic success or failure of Barack Obama’s presidency?

This is a difficult question to answer. After all, the incumbent of the White House cannot determine the performance of the huge and complex US economy. Indeed, policy initiatives usually have a modest impact. But the story of Mr Obama’s presidency is a little different from the usual, since it began amid the worst financial crisis since the 1930s. If we consider the disaster he inherited and the determination of the Republicans in Congress to ensure he would fail, his record is clearly successful. This does not mean it is perfect. Nor does it mean the US confronts few economic challenges. Neither statement would be close to correct. Yet it does mean he has laid a strong foundation.

More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
https://www.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Now, you and others may argue that their findings are incorrect. I expect that you will. But I am much more comfortable learning from experts who know what they are talking about to a much greater degree than me, you, and probably everybody else on the site. And I do believe, as the rating shows, their findings are unbiased. Note that they do not offer praise nor condemnation- they just call it like they see it.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by gray dog

That makes him even tougher. All that pain and Dems are still child's play for him.

You may be right. It is said that growing old isn't for cowards.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:24 PM

Society pays for the uninsured, even if the government doesn't get directly involved.

We don't let them bleed to death in a ditch. Who would want to live in such a culture?

Jim

You don't think that socialized medicine rations health care?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:25 PM

Jim

But with a doctors note you can be a community organizer.

Was Obama around at the time of the draft? Or was that not to whom you were referring, posco?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:27 PM

Was Obama around at the time of the draft? Or was that not to whom you were referring, posco?

Do you think he would have served? Be honest.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:27 PM

Jim

My dad had bone spurs in his heels. Until he had them removed he could hardly walk. He said it felt like someone was stabbing him. It made him ineligible to re-up in the Navy when his hitch was up. Remember too. No matter your job in the service you still must be able to pass the physical qualifications.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:28 PM

Wont prevent you from 2 terms as prez though ...

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:30 PM

I think Obama served in the Kenyan army.
I'm sure I seen a pic of him with a leopard skin shield and a sharp stick and wearing a loincloth.
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:43 PM

BOOM there it is ! Bet he was just fine when Odummy was Prez.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:51 PM

Acts like a normal American???? You gotta be kidding.
And Posco, if Obama was drafted I think he may have served. Since it was volunteer when he was old enough to enlist, I doubt that he would have unless he saw serving as a stepping stone for future plans.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 10:55 PM

Acts like a normal American???? You gotta be kidding.
And Posco, if Obama was drafted I think he may have served. Since it was volunteer when he was old enough to enlist, I doubt that he would have unless he saw serving as a stepping stone for future plans.

He may have but I doubt it. Leftists aren't big on the military. At least Trump is consistent, he's not a warmonger.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:08 PM

Not a "warmonger". It that the politically correct way to describe those who avoided the draft now?

Anyway, anybody actually read the findings of the Financial Times related to Obama's economy? It should not hurt even the most staunch trump supporter's feelings. It just sheds some non-biased light on what it took to turn around the worse economic conditions since the great depression.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:32 PM

Jim

I'm not 100% sure but I will look into it later or tomorrow. Can you provide a source though, for where Trump eliminated the pre-existing condition clause??? I suspect you're talking about his backing the lawsuit that would repeal the ACA act that is still going through the court system now?

Edit: I did some looking on my health insurance provider's website and no, pre-existing conditions are not excluded, and no, there is no lifetime limit. Pre-existing conditions ARE excluded for part time employees, but not for full time.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:49 PM

Didn't Trump do away with the health insurance mandate?

You can't cover pre-existing conditions in a sustainable system without a mandate.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:51 PM

Glad to hear it, Yote. How much is your yearly deductible?

I'm wondering what makes your policy premiums so low.

Jim
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:53 PM

Gryhkl. I typically don't reply to much you post.
But I looked up the Financial Times
British mag(editor hates Trump) owned by a Japanese company, Nikkel Inc
I guess they are not biased at all. Lol

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/18/20 11:57 PM

Didn't Trump do away with the health insurance mandate?

You can't cover pre-existing conditions in a sustainable system without a mandate.

Jim

Yes, he did away with the mandate. You can't constitutionally force someone to buy a service they don't want. That's NOT the same as him eliminating the pre-existing clause so stop trying to twist things around, lol.

Glad to hear it, Yote. How much is your yearly deductible?

I'm wondering what makes your policy premiums so low.

Jim

$1,500 for in-network coverage. $3,000 if you go out of network.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:05 AM

Have you looked up there ratings of other media outlets. I would bet you agree they are pretty much spot on. What is the source of your info?
One would think that if they hate trump, or are a biased source, they would praise Obama more and hit trump much harder. What did they say about the economy that you believe they were inaccurate about?
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:17 AM

Have you looked up there ratings of other media outlets. I would bet you agree they are pretty much spot on. What is the source of your info?
One would think that if they hate trump, or are a biased source, they would praise Obama more and hit trump much harder. What did they say about the economy that you believe they were inaccurate about?

Look it up yourself.
You will not believe what I post anyhow
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:19 AM

Let me help out your cause, Wolfy.
Cons:
1) I do not like Trump. I don't know anyone who "likes" him. He says too many cringe-worthy things about people. What irritates me the most about that is that deep inside, I find that, though I won't say it out loud, I agree with most of it.
Example: After being attacked by John McCain, Trump chastised John McCain because he preferred his heroes to not be the ones who got captured. I cringed initially, but had to confess to myself that I have had that very notion go through my mind a long time ago. I have never been a fan of John McCain, so it made it easier to not like him in general.
2) He is too quick to tweet out responses. I would prefer that he would delay them by 24 hours. I am all for him tweeting. It is an end around maneuver in order to disarm the leftist media. It is the only way to get out his message unfiltered.

Pros:
1) When he was running for President, he promised "the world". I was for everything that he proposed. He has done everything that he could possibly do to fulfill them, and has accomplished nearly all of them. Still waiting for him to send the bill to Mexico for the Wall. I am willing to give him a push on that one.
2) I will vote for him again in 2020.
3) It is my hope that after he finishes his second term, that future Republican nominees for President have learned how important it is to have a spine and say it like it is, rather than talking around the edges of topics like most failed nominees have done.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:29 AM

Wolfdog,
Where did you cut and paste that from?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:30 AM

Well, dirt, I kinda doubt you would take my word for it if I told you so, but given that the Financial Times, which has received the following rating; Overall, we rate the Financial Times Least Biased based on balanced reporting and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check.
from Media Bias/fact check.com, you can go to their site and ask your question. Just a start is given below:

Martin Wolf JANUARY 10 2017-

How should we assess the economic success or failure of Barack Obama’s presidency?

This is a difficult question to answer. After all, the incumbent of the White House cannot determine the performance of the huge and complex US economy. Indeed, policy initiatives usually have a modest impact. But the story of Mr Obama’s presidency is a little different from the usual, since it began amid the worst financial crisis since the 1930s. If we consider the disaster he inherited and the determination of the Republicans in Congress to ensure he would fail, his record is clearly successful. This does not mean it is perfect. Nor does it mean the US confronts few economic challenges. Neither statement would be close to correct. Yet it does mean he has laid a strong foundation.

More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
https://www.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Now, you and others may argue that their findings are incorrect. I expect that you will. But I am much more comfortable learning from experts who know what they are talking about to a much greater degree than me, you, and probably everybody else on the site. And I do believe, as the rating shows, their findings are unbiased. Note that they do not offer praise nor condemnation- they just call it like they see it.

I asked you what specific things did Obama do to make the stock market grow? Not the economy. They are not the same thing. Is there something in that article you linked that answers my question? List them for me. I want to know. Please! Thank You!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by CajunMan

BOOM there it is ! Bet he was just fine when Odummy was Prez.

...are y'all serious? Like I hope this is a joke because if not y'all must just have some kinda reading deal where you just read and get out of it what you want because I'm having such a hard time understanding how somone could read in full my first couple of posts on this thread and not understand where I'm coming from.

Like I'm starting to think some of y'all read through along the line of " irritated somthing somthing when people hyped about politics somthing somthing Trump " and get this idea I don't like "o he gets irritated at Trump supporters when they get hyped he must be a liberal. Like really ?I'm

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Wolfdog,
Where did you cut and paste that from?

The original post ? My brain lol. Also posted it on my FB

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:16 AM

Obama was loved by people all over the world.
Trump cant even get invited to a Hollywood party.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:18 AM

Evil people like evil people.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Sorry wolf dog, I do not like "him" just for the mere fact of his demeanor and written word of how he feels about white people. His associations and pictures with known racists were hidden and ignored by the media. Lots of those pictures can be found if you dig deep enough.

And no one in the media seems to care about Operation Fast and Furious. Sadly a lot of sportsmen and gun owners don't either.

I have lots of facts about him that are worse but for fear of getting your thread deleted I will restrain.

If any mod deems it necessary to delete this post to save wolf's thread please do.

If your talking about oboma again I really dont care . You have legit reasons and so that's fine with me .
Posted By: Trapper Don

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:40 AM

1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns

I have to question #3. 2 words. Bone Spurs couldn't stand up for it in person.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 02:24 AM

I have a cardiologist who is kind of a jerk . Zero bedside manner . Doesn't talk to you , the patient, he talks about you .
And he's brilliant . Gifted some call him. People fly in to be seen by Doc.

They aren't flying in to play poker. They're coming to live.

If you're an emotional driven voter, probably the kind of person to select average at best surgeons. I'll always select the person who is the very best to save my life.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper Don
1.He is against abortion
2.He is for guns

I have to question #3. 2 words. Bone Spurs couldn't stand up for it in person.

Trump believes very strongly in this country and what men have fought and died for.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 03:49 AM

Because he was willing sell out America

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:50 AM

Yep.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:53 AM

Obama wanted those presently living to pay for the sins of those from the past. That's no way to govern.
Posted By: Rain Man

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 11:24 AM

Or they give you something like "Well he's created tons and tons of jobs" and when you ask "such as? " You get this blank stare and their like "you know he did that one thing over yonder"

Does it really matter that someone knows every job title for jobs that are created? I'd say that's not important at all and it doesn't make the person stupid or uninformed for not knowing.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by wetdog

Look it up yourself.
You will not believe what I post anyhow

I didn't think you would. You may to be a typical, Blame the source or cry "fake news" when facts that you wish were not true are presented-pretty common in today's political climate.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:45 PM

Obama wanted those presently living to pay for the sins of those from the past. That's no way to govern.

Who do you think is going to be left with the bill we current adult Americans are running up at an alarming rate? ....you know, the sins of TODAY. It will be a weight that holds back the next couple generations for their lifetimes.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:49 PM

Kieth Richards & Willie nelson said they'll be here to cover it

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Or they give you something like "Well he's created tons and tons of jobs" and when you ask "such as? " You get this blank stare and their like "you know he did that one thing over yonder"

Does it really matter that someone knows every job title for jobs that are created? I'd say that's not important at all and it doesn't make the person stupid or uninformed for not knowing.

Did I say that? No. What I'm saying is have the ability to actually name somthing. Like yeah coal mining jobs in say new York have grown since Trump did blank . Or this reform Trump made up really helped out farmers . Aiming like that. Just yeah he has made tons and tons of jobs over yonder dosent cut it imo.

Again I'm talking about these people who act like it's their duty to go out of their way to bash you over the head to get their point across . If you wanna do all that then yes I feel like you should be more informed to the point you can actually name a few things.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 02:13 PM

And ya know I did some math regarding this post [Linked Image]

Basically every 12 views somone comments on this post and this has been up only what ? 3 days ? I can only imagine the new threads that could be made if people put the same effort into learning how to upload pictures and type up trapping info as they did defending Trump and down talking oboma for the 100th time. Like honestly we could rebuild alot of the old posts but hay jmo

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 03:51 PM

And ya know I did some math regarding this post [Linked Image]

Basically every 12 views somone comments on this post and this has been up only what ? 3 days ? I can only imagine the new threads that could be made if people put the same effort into learning how to upload pictures and type up trapping info as they did defending Trump and down talking oboma for the 100th time. Like honestly we could rebuild alot of the old posts but hay jmo

Which threads show your pics? I'll check them out. But, I gotta say, I have no idea how to post pics.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:05 PM

My trap moding posts mainly. I post pictures pretty frequently.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6636998/1

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6565160/all/trap-modification-101

Basically the only thing you need to do is make sure your pictutres are the right format and size.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:26 PM

In conclusion , Trump won in 2016 and is going to win in 2020 .........its super simple

Cry again 2020
MAGA

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:34 PM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6565160/all/trap-modification-101

Basically the only thing you need to do is make sure your pictutres are the right format and size.

Those are excellent posts. Wolfdog. How long have you had the welder. Would you buy the same one again?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 04:36 PM

gryhkl, I gave you a task. Focus!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:00 PM

gryhkl, I gave you a task. Focus!

Lol

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:04 PM

Those are excellent posts. Wolfdog. How long have you had the welder. Would you buy the same one again?

Had that little flux core coming up about 5 years now. It's ok for what it is but honestly if given the option I wouldn't buy it again. Recently got a little froney 100st stick welder that runs on 120 and for most of the stuff in doing now u prefer it . I can get cleaner and deeper welders depending on what rod I'm using. Though I still use that little flux core from time to time

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:04 PM

dirt, you were presented with facts by a source rated as the most unbiased of all and you still lack the capacity to accept what is real.
I explained how your affliction has limited you to such a great degree. Your task is to find a way to allow yourself to accept what is true even when it disappoints you. If you can't do that just be comforted by those who suffer as you do. They say misery loves company. Maybe denial loves company too. Probably best, and easiest, for you to simply stay with your group.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:05 PM

In conclusion , Trump won in 2016 and is going to win in 2020 .........its super simple

Cry again 2020
MAGA

Why would if he wins ? I'm kinda voting for the guys,again

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:09 PM

Thanks for the honest opinion of the welder, Wolfdog.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:11 PM

dirt, you were presented with facts by a source rated as the most unbiased of all and you still lack the capacity to accept what is real.
I explained how your affliction has limited you to such a great degree. Your task is to find a way to allow yourself to accept what is true even when it disappoints you. If you can't do that just be comforted by those who suffer as you do. They say misery loves company. Maybe denial loves company too. Probably best, and easiest, for you to simply stay with your group.

I didn't ask for source. I asked you a simple question. For you to answer. Your source wanted me to sign up to read some article about obama and the economy. Not obama and the stock market. I did not sign up. Just tell me what specific things Obama did that made the stock market grow during his terms. It did grow a lot. Why?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:14 PM

Cry again 2020
MAGA

Why would if he wins ? I'm kinda voting for the guys,again

Im not saying you are going to cry wolfdog ....... im saying there will be flash floods , mainly in the big cities

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:24 PM

O ok my apologies AntiGov.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 05:53 PM

O ok my apologies AntiGov.

No apologies needed ............i know wolfdog aint no crybaby ........you have my respect Sir

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:09 PM

Who do you think is going to be left with the bill we current adult Americans are running up at an alarming rate? ....you know, the sins of TODAY. It will be a weight that holds back the next couple generations for their lifetimes.

I believe our debt is a more immediate threat to Americans than climate change is but politicians aren't racking up debt in order to be vindictive, it's just pure irresponsibility. Obama was acting out of vindictiveness. He had a score to settle. It was obvious.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:17 PM

Vindictiveness, that's funny laugh. You must be forgetting the condition of the economy and the hard choices that had to be made to turn it around.
The irresponsibility is correct. And we will never have better means to fix thing than we do now.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:20 PM

I didn't ask for source. I asked you a simple question. For you to answer. Your source wanted me to sign up to read some article about obama and the economy. Not obama and the stock market. I did not sign up. Just tell me what specific things Obama did that made the stock market grow during his terms. It did grow a lot. Why?

I didn't know you were a trump fan inflicted with denial and a lack of capacity Dirt?

Don't worry, James will call him out for calling people names.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:29 PM

Vindictiveness, that's funny laugh. You must be forgetting the condition of the economy and the hard choices that had to be made to turn it around.
The irresponsibility is correct. And we will never have better means to fix thing than we do now.

You might not remember but people weren't clamoring for health care when Obama took office, they were pleading with him and the Democrats to address the economy. Which they finally did, one full year later. We can talk about bailouts later if you wish.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:34 PM

Didn't call him any name except dirt. And I would expect you to be happily part of the group too, hip.
I know a few people who think Obama did no wrong. They suffer as much as those who feel that way about trump.
If one actually looks at many different sources, he can find some facts about both men that may surprise him, but are, none the less, facts.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:38 PM

I didn't agree with the bailouts when they were done, but it is clear that they saved tens of thousands of jobs(at least) and we are much better off than if they had failed.
Now, allowing the banks to grow back a "too-big-to-fail" position may be an irresponsible move.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 06:39 PM

No worries grackle, I see you for what you are, even if you don't.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 07:00 PM

Like I said hip, enjoy the company of the group. I'm sure it does save you some work.
Posted By: trapper234

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 08:43 PM

X2

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:17 PM

Bummer past Carter as the worst ever in modern day America.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:20 PM

Is that your honest opinion, s&r?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:23 PM

Bummer past Carter as the worst ever in modern day America.

Yep for sure.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:25 PM

Is that your honest opinion, s&r?

Yes, but in his defense he was just a puppet. Just a mouthpiece and someone to point blame at.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by trapper234

X2

And civility is dead.....
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/19/20 10:42 PM

Obama and Carter 1 and 2 but at least they didn't lie. lol
Posted By: Jackson 129890

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 02:34 PM

I wish Trump was my president hands down any day I'd the week. Im devoted Christian and hard core conservative I feel as many of my Canadian brethren are completely brain washed in liberalism and anti Christian redric! I wish I was born in Alaska or somthing some days.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 02:42 PM

We finally have a good one in trump, that's for sure Jackson. He's doing all he can for we Americans despite the very real and strong resistance from the establishment minded people.

It's amazing the people who hate him so much that it's all that's on their mind.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 06:51 PM

So what are we talking about wolf? People who itretated you or all your mod posts and welders?

[Linked Image]

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 06:52 PM

Just because someone can't name you all the facts of everything that is going on doesn't mean they don't know.

Communist silence their opposition!
Posted By: NvHermit

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 06:58 PM

You guys still getting irritated ?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 07:01 PM

You know wolfdog Hobart users are trying to destroy the country and Miller users love the U.S.A and people who vote to use Lincoln are just closet Hobart supporters. The strange thing is I believe Hobart and Miller are in bed together. smile

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 07:09 PM

You know wolfdog Hobart users are trying to destroy the country and Miller users love the U.S.A and people who vote to use Lincoln are just closet Hobart supporters. The strange thing is I believe Hobart and Miller are in bed together. smile

Well the post makes as much sense as those that claim Obama did nothing good and trump does nothing bad.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 08:47 PM

Just because someone can't name you all the facts of everything that is going on doesn't mean they don't know.

Oof this post is still going ? Holy crap lol. And I see your still not reading my responses completely or somthing son I'm just gonna copy and past the responses I gave to basically the exact statement like three pages ago .

[Linked Image]

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 09:02 PM

So what are we talking about wolf? People who itretated you or all your mod posts and welders?

[Linked Image]

Lol wut grin grin like this is legitimately funny. Like look man just read ,just read with out any biased what ive posted in this thread and you should be able to get what I'm saying . Like it seems you think I'm just irritated by people with some kind of political furvor for one side of I just plain don't like Trump supporters . Neither of which is true . I have stated ,multiple times , that a Certain type of person ( of which I've detailed in further responses to the point you should understand exactly who I'm talking about ,if you've read and tried to understand ) in BOTH groups irritated me and for what reasons. I don't think I can break it down any better than I have.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 09:03 PM

Lol I don't even know how to respond to this grin

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 09:34 PM

You forgot Vulcan .........you must be racist grin

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 10:31 PM

Oof this post is still going ? Holy crap lol. And I see your still not reading my responses completely or somthing son I'm just gonna copy and past the responses I gave to basically the exact statement like three pages ago .

[Linked Image]

How do you know I'm not reading all your post?

Am I not allowed to have my own opinion on what you 1st posted?

Need some facts man!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/20/20 11:27 PM

1. I'm not only talking about my first post. I'm talking about my first post and all my other posts on this thread. Most if which I did my best to explain in detail. Exactly who ,what and why so there wouldn't need to be all this open room for intererpation. I tried very hard to make it very easy to understand I'm am irritated by people ON BOTH SIDES, who have this border line zealotry about themselves where they feel it is there duty to go out if the way to beat their idea of either the glory or the evil of who ever into your head BUT CANNOT GIVE ANY REAL EXPLINATION S beyond these super general super vauge concepts like yeah he's made jobs or hay he hates black people, and yet you still get I'm my face foaming at the mouth then yes you irritate me.

I'm not saying you should be a geopolitical analyst or somthing as a GENERAL OR AVREAGE hater or supporter of who ever BUT IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON OF THESE SPECIFIC TYPES IF PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT then yes I fell you should know more and tell me more than yeah he's created jobs or he hates brown people.

I feel at the very least if your going to be one of these vert specie people if described multiple times you should be able to give examples or name somthing. Like yeah it's apparent Trump has been great for the farming economy because he's made multiple trade deals with China in which they agreed to buy more American wheat and rice. And that's helped prices which helped farmers. Or on the flip side yeah Trump hasn't really helped America because in the last three years his bills toward the 2nd have not been good such as the bump stock ban. Stuff like that is what I'm referring to and if you can't do that but wanna be one of these people I'm talking about then YES YOU IRRITTE ME .

And the reason I feel your not reading everything in saying is because I've made multiple posts in this thread that have explained what I'm talking about . I tried really hard to explain in a way that everyone can understand where I'm coming from multiple times and it seems to me if you've read them you should understand or have a better understanding because I've answered your questions many times you still asking basically the same ones. Like u basically answered this question a few posts ago. And I'm not trying to attack you nor anyone elese ( not saying y'all thing that) but seems your just either not reading ,reading around my points or you just don't want to change your opinion.

But hay it's America so feel how ever and we can just agree to disagree if that works for you
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:17 AM

I dont even know why you ask this question here. Seem like a question for Facebook.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:35 AM

1. I'm not only talking about my first post. I'm talking about my first post and all my other posts on this thread. Most if which I did my best to explain in detail. Exactly who ,what and why so there wouldn't need to be all this open room for intererpation. I tried very hard to make it very easy to understand I'm am irritated by people ON BOTH SIDES, who have this border line zealotry about themselves where they feel it is there duty to go out if the way to beat their idea of either the glory or the evil of who ever into your head BUT CANNOT GIVE ANY REAL EXPLINATION S beyond these super general super vauge concepts like yeah he's made jobs or hay he hates black people, and yet you still get I'm my face foaming at the mouth then yes you irritate me.

I'm not saying you should be a geopolitical analyst or somthing as a GENERAL OR AVREAGE hater or supporter of who ever BUT IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON OF THESE SPECIFIC TYPES IF PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT then yes I fell you should know more and tell me more than yeah he's created jobs or he hates brown people.

I feel at the very least if your going to be one of these vert specie people if described multiple times you should be able to give examples or name somthing. Like yeah it's apparent Trump has been great for the farming economy because he's made multiple trade deals with China in which they agreed to buy more American wheat and rice. And that's helped prices which helped farmers. Or on the flip side yeah Trump hasn't really helped America because in the last three years his bills toward the 2nd have not been good such as the bump stock ban. Stuff like that is what I'm referring to and if you can't do that but wanna be one of these people I'm talking about then YES YOU IRRITTE ME .

And the reason I feel your not reading everything in saying is because I've made multiple posts in this thread that have explained what I'm talking about . I tried really hard to explain in a way that everyone can understand where I'm coming from multiple times and it seems to me if you've read them you should understand or have a better understanding because I've answered your questions many times you still asking basically the same ones. Like u basically answered this question a few posts ago. And I'm not trying to attack you nor anyone elese ( not saying y'all thing that) but seems your just either not reading ,reading around my points or you just don't want to change your opinion.

But hay it's America so feel how ever and we can just agree to disagree if that works for you

Some people, Wolfdog, only believe as they do because they have been told that is what it takes to be one of the group..

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:35 AM

Your last sentence doesn't line up with your 1st sentence in original post.

I think your very confused and feel your smarter than everyone.

But yes, that works for me!

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:36 AM

Either confused or in search of self worth and importance.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:37 AM

Everything you've typed from then to now is a bunch of meaningless dribble.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 01:58 AM

Wolfdog, your mailbox is full. Don't know what's up with some of these guys lately.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 02:01 AM

Wolfdog, your mailbox is full. Don't know what's up with some of these guys lately.

its opened

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 02:12 AM

Either confused or in search of self worth and importance.

Man trust me if I was after that there's a better list of options for posts than this lol. And trust me I don't feel slayer than most people. I'm trying to be a welder so that should give you a hint as to my intellegence lol.

But again agree to disagree
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 02:14 AM

Some people, Wolfdog, only believe as they do because they have been told that is what it takes to be one of the group..

Many people believe as they do because of their own observation.

Wolfdog,if you are looking for Trump's accomplishments-the list is long despite all the marbles thrown under his feet.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/21/20 02:18 AM

Everything you've typed from then to now is a bunch of meaningless dribble.

Wolfdog, I've always found your posts to be thoughtful and appreciate what you bring to the forum.

Agree or disagree, you make the place better.

I deleted my original post that wasn't helpful.

Carry on. smile

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 06:22 AM

Did anyone else notice that when I answered James questions, he disappeared? Guess he wanted to hear that I had a $20k deductible or something?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 06:26 AM

You answered my questions. What was I supposed to do? Call you a liar?

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 06:41 AM

Maybe say, "My bad, I was wrong about Trump? " I don't know. I could post pics of my tax forms if that would help convince you I wasn't lying.....

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 07:16 AM

Never thought you were lying.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 07:34 AM

CNN is reporting that Trump is challenging the last remains of Obamacare in court. If Trump wins, the pre-existing condition requirement will be gone. Insurance companies will be free to drop that coverage from their policies. (When I'm feeling better, I'll try to verify or refute these facts with some Googling.)

But don't worry. If Obamacare dies, Trumpcare will step up and continue the requirement for pre-existing conditions.

Wait a minute... What Trumpcare?

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 07:42 AM

Here's one report of the case: https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/politics/obamacare-appeal-arguments-texas-california/index.html

From what I can find, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals hasn't yet issued its decision.

Jim

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 11:56 AM

5th wouldn't hear it and kicked it back to the Texas judge. House dems along with some blue states appealed to the SCOTUS who said just this Tuesday they won't hear it expedited so it won't be heard until next session if at all.

I'm guessing that means status quo while under appeal?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 12:04 PM

CNN is reporting that Trump is challenging the last remains of Obamacare in court. If Trump wins, the pre-existing condition requirement will be gone. Insurance companies will be free to drop that coverage from their policies. (When I'm feeling better, I'll try to verify or refute these facts with some Googling.)

But don't worry. If Obamacare dies, Trumpcare will step up and continue the requirement for pre-existing conditions.

Jim

Good. The last people I want to control my health issues is .gov. Heck .gov doesn't even protect and individuals right to life, I sure don't want them controlling my health care decisions. As for covering pre-existing decisions an insurance company should be able to charge more for such a policy. If we ever want to decrease the cost of health insurance there is an easy fix. Get rid of the lawyers. Those pariah look for anything and everything to sue for. Doctors have no other option than to cover their backside by all means available, while all the time lawyers line their pockets while complaining about the cost of healthcare.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 12:31 PM

Jim

What has the dumbocrat congress done for the good of our country in the past three years?

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 01:07 PM

Jim

Your still watching CNN. That's one of the problems.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 01:14 PM

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 01:22 PM

Is CNN as biased as MSNBC or Foxnews? Anyone who relies on either of them cannot help but be misinformed and uninformed-Lies and half truths, If they can't slant a story their way you won't see them cover it.

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 03:17 PM

I watch Fox when I watch news, and I knew the answer about this.

wink

Re: Anyone else irritated when - 01/24/20 04:11 PM

Jim

Caveat emptor

BTW Hows the foot?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums