Home

Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon

Posted By: andrews1958

Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 06:40 AM

https://www.hometownstation.com/san...ita-raccoon-death-in-illegal-trap-308924
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 07:20 AM

I looked at that picture very closely and couldn’t find the trap. But it wouldn’t surprise me if PETA found a dead raccoon, and a rusty trap and married the two for sympathy.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 07:28 AM

Was it a rusty trap or a snare? The article references both.

It reads as though they are throwing catch phrases which tells me they don’t have a clue.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 08:14 AM

I believe the raccoon pictured is just a file photo, apparently for people who don't know how cute raccoons are.
Posted By: trapperjim1

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 10:31 AM

What's the fine for illegal trapping? Turn yourself in and collect the reward, unless the fine is more than the reward.
Posted By: JTaddeo

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 12:58 PM

Meanwhile, on the highways and side roads of Cali (and elsewhere)......lie the stinking rotten bodies of legally killed raccoons and other things that got in the way of mans great machines.

As the number of coyote and other predator to human encounters increases, just saw a police officer in Columbus, Ohio I believe, got bit by coyote while helping a motorist.

You know, because fur is evil, but plastic, cars, and cellphones are GREAT! Thanks Disney!

I thought a pita was like a tortilla or other bread wrap for sammitches........

California...it was a nice place to visit. Some of my best friends still live there although I don't understand why personally. I love em anyway!

Definitely something to be said for discretion and careful use of our tools.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 01:39 PM

Meanwhile , the AR groups have pulled in tens of thousands of donations from this possibly staged event.

Follow the money........

Just sayin.......
Posted By: BruceDafter

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 02:02 PM

[quote=JTaddeo]Meanwhile, on the highways and side roads of Cali (and elsewhere)......lie the stinking rotten bodies of legally killed raccoons and other things that got in the way of mans great machines.

Exactly. Those raccoons must not experience the, peta vp quote, "terror and agony" like trapped raccoons do, or peta would be trying to outlaw cars and trucks and not traps.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 02:14 PM

Lots of people do not look at this the way we do. AR group will do what ever it take to reach there goal. JMO

*Do not forget to Vote in your local elections*
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 02:24 PM

Coon probly got sick and died from the fifth in the streets and on the sidewalks.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 02:34 PM

I think they need to check out Nancy Pelosi. I heard she bought a used steel trap from a garage sale. Better lock her up and send me the money.

Garry-
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 02:41 PM

Did you read the next article down? Gives an idea of
The people in the area. It was about a “sexy vegan”
that was charged with sexual assault it a pit bull.
Fricken freaks in that state. I can guarantee that vegan
Freak was a liberal peta thumper.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 03:08 PM

Propaganda pure and simple
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 03:12 PM

PETA=Total BS
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 03:13 PM

First of all that coon ain't dead!!!!!! Plus he must not of got the memo about gnawing off his paw to escape ???
How do they know he wasn't going to break into their house and the trap stopped him. He does have a mask on ..................
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Not Good for Trappers $5,000 Racoon - 01/18/20 05:13 PM

I also noticed he was not dead. Stock photo wasn't it?

For the ultimate "clash of the Titans" scenario, have an untouchable homeless guy Mutt turn in homeless guy Jeff........or untouchable undocumented Juan turn in Jose.......and have them claim they were trapping it for food. Mutt or Juan could get the money and nothing is going to happen to Jeff or Jose.

Clash of the Titans? Who has more rights now.....the coon or one of the other two?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums