Home

Getting old has it's perks.

Posted By: warrior

Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:52 AM

Found out today grand baby #6 will arrive sometime around labor day! That and grand babies 4&5 snuggling up to grand daddy.

It's worth raising younguns for this reward.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:55 AM

Good for you. Congrats
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:57 AM

Something to look forward to.

* Your never to old to Vote. *
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Found out today grand baby #6 will arrive sometime around labor day! That and grand babies 4&5 snuggling up to grand daddy.

It's worth raising younguns for this reward.

Yes it is!

Congratulations
Posted By: Posco

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 01:04 AM

My oldest daughter has given me four grandkids all under six years old. She adopted one three day old. It's not without its stresses, though. I go down to visit and I hate to leave. I seem to worry more about her and the grandkids than I did when I was raising her. I was plenty nervous then, too.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 01:15 AM

Warrior I am not disagreeing with you but do you have anything for those without kids therefore no grandkids .I keep looking for a good reason to think getting old has some positive aspect to it
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by w side rd 151
Warrior I am not disagreeing with you but do you have anything for those without kids therefore no grandkids .I keep looking for a good reason to think getting old has some positive aspect to it

Tuesday is 5 % off at the Grocery Store for the old folks.

Wednesday is 10 % off at the Barber Shop for the Old folks. ( I seem to ALWAYS get that dang 10 % discount ! shocked )

Free Cup of Coffee on Tuesdays

Amtrak Senior Citizen Discount.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 02:29 AM

Plus you can say and do outrageous things and folks give you a pass because of your age.

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

Tuesday is 5 % off at the Grocery Store for the old folks.

Wednesday is 10 % off at the Barber Shop for the Old folks. ( I seem to ALWAYS get that dang 10 % discount ! shocked )

Free Cup of Coffee on Tuesdays

Amtrak Senior Citizen Discount.

What's is a hair cut ?
Posted By: cotton

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:29 PM

ya aint dead
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:45 PM

Our great outdoors to enjoy.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 12:49 PM

The AARP couldn't function without us. Just think, without them the US Mail would go broke. Just knowing my being old has saved the US Mail is quite an accomplishment I take great pride in, lol!

Re: Getting old has it's perks. - 01/20/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw

The AARP couldn't function without us. Just think, without them the US Mail would go broke. Just knowing my being old has saved the US Mail is quite an accomplishment I take great pride in, lol!

When someone ask me about AARP I always tell them as soon as I can find my glasses and if I can remember where I put the letter I might fill it out and mail it . You gave me some good answers so I will try to work on a more positive attitude Thanks
© 2024 Trapperman Forums